Linda Kenny Baden *MERGED*

She said toward the end of last week on HLN "when I was an attorney". So, I'm now wondering if she still is an attorney? I haven't heard her say it again though. But I do know what I heard her say.

I've also heard she backed out because her travel expenses were not going to be comped - so I guess maybe she didn't want to spend that money.
Yes, I heard that too. I thought she was pro-bono.

If LKB, in her heart of hearts, truly believes KC didn't murder Caylee, then she should have stayed on the DT. What does it say about her as a person that she didn't?

I know what it says to me.

LKB made a complete incoherent mess of the closing argument in Phil Spector's trial. He was convicted. LKB tried to prove that Lana Clarkson shot herself in the mouth but in fact Phil did it in his own house; after he had threatened many times prior to shoot women and even John Lennon.

Idk, but I'm glad she's gone. How unbearable!

It is pretty simple for her to step out of the trial, and bark, like a leashed pitbull, 'explaining' all of the problems with the state's witness testimony. Notice she has no expert rebutting her criticisms, nor any attorneys to redirect her statements. She endlessly rants and raves about how implausible the prosecutions case is, safely from a tv studio, with nobody to question her 'facts.' IMO, what a coward.

She really is unbearable. The conclusions she jumps to are utterly ridiculous. She was talking with Vinnie on HLN this afternoon and she started yapping about how the trunk liner didn't smell. Nevermind the fact that the stained portion had been cut out :banghead:

So unbelievably disappointed in her. Sold out.
How could she not be for truth and justice for a baby?
(by the way, is she a mother?)

Does she get paid by HLN for those appearances?
I did not even know who she was until now, but she is truly obnoxious. And not in a good kind of defense attorney way...

I wonder also ... she has not filed a formal Notice of Completion or Withdrawal ... but ....

LKB presence at Hearings (either in person, or on phone):

- March 18, 2010 - Indigency Hearing - LKB in person - last time we saw LKB
- April 5, 2010 - TES records Hearing - NO LKB
[ April 17, 2010 - Judge S. stepped down]
- April 30, 2010 - new Judge P - NO LKB
- May 6, 2010 - JAC Budget Hearing - LKB on phone to correct JB on what they need an expert in trace evidence - post mortem hair banding - said Dr. Lee can't do it
- May 10, 2010 - Motions Hearing - NO LKB
- May 11, 2010 - DP Motions Hearing - NO LKB
- June 1, 2010 - Defense asking for George GJ testimony - NO LKB
- June 2, 2010 - Status Hearing - NO LKB [only Mason]
- July 2, 2010 - Emergency Hearing on experts viewing evidence - NO LKB in person or on phone
- July 13, 2010 - Defense experts VIEW EVIDENCE - NO LKB
- July 15, 2010 Hearing Cindy and Lee testify - NO LKB

RBM:

It has been mentioned that JB has been "texting" quite a bit in the courtroom the past few days, and the "speculation" is that JB is communicating with LKB.

:waitasec: I "think" the "speculation" may be correct ... MOO ... based on this great timeline.

After watching her in the talking head "bobble head" mode I have completely lost respect for this woman and I have payed attention to what she has said in the past with respect.
Done

I was reading an article that I "googled" and back in January she was trying to blame Kronk for the murder by bringing up his family and his lack of DNA. So, it would seem that this new convoluted OS was newly thought out with Kronk, not as murderer, but as a tag along guest.
I think she is full of it, and she was saying today on IS that there is evidence that Caylee had drowned.

After watching her in the talking head "bobble head" mode I have completely lost respect for this woman and I have payed attention to what she has said in the past with respect.
Done

I'm totally with you on that one Coldpizza. I heard her say things today that she KNOWS is incorrect information. She and JB now share the same button on my remote = MUTE.

It is pretty simple for her to step out of the trial, and bark, like a leashed pitbull, 'explaining' all of the problems with the state's witness testimony. Notice she has no expert rebutting her criticisms, nor any attorneys to redirect her statements. She endlessly rants and raves about how implausible the prosecutions case is, safely from a tv studio, with nobody to question her 'facts.' IMO, what a coward.

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

Exactly! If she is so knowledgeable and clever then why isn't LKB at trial defending ICA? It is so easy to do from the relative safety of a TH platform where she can BS and mis-speak unchallenged.

The spin doesn't concern me so much than the inappropriate attitude, this isn't a game show or fun ... It is about the murder of Caylee and a trial for capital murder. It takes things to an all time new low to joke about an accused murderer, lies and, crucial evidence so flippantly. This is not a murder mystery entertainment on PBS we are talking life and death and justice.

LKB is way over the top.

She really is unbearable. The conclusions she jumps to are utterly ridiculous. She was talking with Vinnie on HLN this afternoon and she started yapping about how the trunk liner didn't smell. Nevermind the fact that the stained portion had been cut out :banghead:

She's coming off as someone that doesn't know what she's talking about. That's a good thing. She's losing ground as the reputable attorney she's known for in the past. Only we know that she really does know the facts and sits there and bellows out down right lies about this case. Does she honestly that many people are stupid to believe them?

She's no longer credible IMO. This isn't about winning or losing, it's about an innocent 2 yr. and 10 month baby that lost her life needlessly. Get a grip Linda or just go sit down somewhere.

MOO..wasn't too long ago she was calling ICA a liar. Now all this fantasy stuff. I have no respect for this behavior

LKB made a complete incoherent mess of the closing argument in Phil Spector's trial. He was convicted. LKB tried to prove that Lana Clarkson shot herself in the mouth but in fact Phil did it in his own house; after he had threatened many times prior to shoot women and even John Lennon.

The first trial, the one with LKB, ended in hung jury. Spector was convicted in the second trial and LKB was not part of it.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truecrime-hazeleyes
Back