2011.06.08 TRIAL Day Thirteen (Morning Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
HD can be wiped by magnets but probably not a magnet you have lying around your home - just sayin...

LOL I just got a mental image of someone trying to wipe their drive by running a fridge magnet over it.

JB getting ready to text a friend who knows computers and say "what should I ask?" I can't see him making any points with this kind of evidence. He appears very pensive this morning.

When did he post the 'win her over with chloroform' pic? Maybe Casey was searching to find out what it was?

Who just went into chambers with HHJP?

Yuri asked her to perform the chloroform keyword search - Am I remembering correctly?

These 1 1/2 hour lunch breaks and all these other mini breaks are just too much, get on with it.

JB getting ready to text a friend who knows computers and say "what should I ask?" I can't see him making any points with this kind of evidence. He appears very pensive this morning.

JB doesn't seem very tech-savvy at all. I really hope I'm wrong, but I expect a confusing cross-examination.

pink t-sshirt?
Ica shakes head no

And glares at the monitor...she is seething!
1AAAAAA.jpg

Does he even have a friend who knows anything about computers? The entire DT are dinosaurs when it comes to computers and he made a fuss early on in the case that his experts were not computer savvy either. I don't think he knows anyone that knows anything about computers!

witness seemed to get a bit emotional there when talking about photo of caylee in pink shirt...but nothing from ICA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname