2011.06.08 TRIAL Day Thirteen (Morning Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL I just got a mental image of someone trying to wipe their drive by running a fridge magnet over it.

Only one? I have about twenty on my fridge I could stick all over my computer...:great:

Even when you use the browser or spyware removal software to clear cache and history, the history, cookies and cache is still stored in unallocated space. I have found hundreds of photos there too for clients, as Photoshop Elements sometimes loses and renames files. Sometimes a System Restore will also rename and move files to other unseen spaces. Veeeeery interesting.

Drilling holes in a hard drive is about the only way to prevent finding files that have not been overwritten!!

I didn't hear exactly what the wit said. Did she say the Anthony's never cleared it or just that she was able to recover the data?

Your job sounds like lots of fun. :)

Yes, Ricardo testified in her parade of friends. He's the one who had Caylee in his bed along with KC.

And also the one with the sexy picture of How to Win her over with chloroform on his My Space page. He gives me the creeps! He probably made it and Casey had to google it to remember how it was done.

Ooh ok, I can see now. ICA is doing her paralegal research. She is reading/comparing something...

Trying to find something to pounce on this witness with no doubt.

I DO think she may know more about computers than jb or cm......

Wow Casey shakes her head no when mention of a pink t-shirt with certain writing on it....

I notice she shakes her head NO when presented with the truth..

Caylee is wearing a pink t-shirt with wording on it...ICA...NO she's not..

---------------------------

#CaseyAnthony Casey talking w/Mason and handing him papers during break.
by bobkealing via twitter at 11:25 AM

Quick question: are the juror's given transcripts of all this testimony? Because I would need to review dates and times of certain things. Very hard to put dates with evidence and testimony while listening in real time.

For instance, right now I want to review several pieces of evidence to refresh my mind about times wrt a timeline.

Ok...so why delete SOME stuff of all of teh 4.5 years worth...

Two browsers.

One you used for the first two years and decided to switch or you flip back and forth but it isnt your newer cooler one so you switch and used the new one for a few weeks and then you clear the history one day cuz your running slow so you figure it is worth a shot and then continue your next 8 months surfing the web like it never happened.

However you never thought to clear the older fuller browser because most people think it all clears after all it says" interent history" and not browser history.

ICA looks up at the screen briefly to see states exhibit 12.
Then she turns away from the picture of beautiful Caylee...UNBELIEVABLE!!!

Attachments

• states 12.png
    states 12.png
    229.3 KB · Views: 68
  • looks away from beautiful  caylee.png
    looks away from beautiful caylee.png
    227.5 KB · Views: 74
And glares at the monitor...she is seething!
1AAAAAA.jpg

That look on her face looks to me like she is concerned ( in an ICA kind of way) about something she sees!

Does he even have a friend who knows anything about computers? The entire DT are dinosaurs when it comes to computers and he made a fuss early on in the case that his experts were not computer savvy either. I don't think he knows anyone that knows anything about computers!

I would think Ms. Fryer would be their best bet, but, who knows?

JB getting ready to text a friend who knows computers and say "what should I ask?" I can't see him making any points with this kind of evidence. He appears very pensive this morning.

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Does he even have a friend who knows anything about computers? The entire DT are dinosaurs when it comes to computers and he made a fuss early on in the case that his experts were not computer savvy either. I don't think he knows anyone that knows anything about computers!

But he has a cool new IPad...

Thanks for the screenshots, everyone! She looks like she's realizing all they have against her-- makes me wonder if JB has been filling her in or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lilhuda