Mark E. on dr drew tonite.. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have got to watch the whole thing later. I didnt know ga had an ex-wife.

Dr. Drew has done some very good coverage in this case IMHO.

His show started coverage from a standpoint of what is going on in this case? I haven't followed the case but now that it's all over the news, what happened in this case?

He started slowly and over the course of a week or so he is presenting to his viewers that didn't have previous knowledge of this case exactly what they needed to know.

I liked that he started cold and moved forward with details and insight into KC's psychology even though I as a websleuths member know very much more than those that haven't followed closely. But only because I am a websleuths member and read here do I know those facts. The vast majority of the public do not.

Mark E. was amazing and asked the question all of us want to know and I especially liked that when she didn't answer his question the first time he called her out on it.

IMHO she looked busted when he asked her that and I don't doubt she wasn't forthcoming when she said no they didn't pay me. They may not have paid her (because they are broke) but I'll bet my sweet bippy that they did send her out to speak and sway public opinion.

You go Mark.

All JMHO.

No, i don't think so. The lady in court had very blonde platinum lady gaga hair. This lady had dirty blondeish highlighted longer hair. She was very pretty but a total sellout imo.

She did look like Lady Gaga. And her hair was straightened so I didn't know if she curled it for this show. The Gaga lady was thinner too though I think.

Why would she as a consultant for the defense team claim this is a "horrible, horrible crime "

UH:waitasec:

Wouldn't it be a "horrible, horrible accident" ???????????????????????????

:52 into the video.

Why would she as a consultant for the defense team claim this is a "horrible, horrible crime "

I noticed that toooooo!!!!

She did look like Lady Gaga. And her hair was straightened so I didn't know if she curled it for this show. The Gaga lady was thinner too though I think.

Two totally different women...the one in court, (ie. Lady Gaga, according to Jim Lichtenstein), is one of CM's newest attorneys. The one on Dr. Drew is the one who as posted above had something to do with Spector's trial.

My question is, why is "Lady Gaga" sitting behind the prosecution area?...aren't there enough chairs in the defense area? Makes ya wonder, huh!

Ok now on the following link.. for the protection of your own computer.. (so you dont throw it out the window) I recommend you forward past the first 3:29 mins of this with Jennifer B (a consultant for the DT).. (I wonder who is paying her lol) any way.. at the 3:30 point.. Mark E. rips into her and asks whos paying her to say these things lol..

I was like he said all the things we have all wanted to say to the pro defense talking heads .lol
http://drdrew.blogs.cnn.com/

top video at the 3:30 mark is where you wanna watch..

Well,that was refreshing. She flubbed right off the bat and said "of course this was a terrible crime" . Uhm....the DT said it was an accident. Is she related to Todd Black?
The look on Jennifer B.s face when Dr.Drew stops her,and again when Mark E. confronts her,is priceless.

Well,that was refreshing. She flubbed right off the bat and said "of course this was a terrible crime" . Uhm....the DT said it was an accident. Is she related to Todd Black?
The look on Jennifer B.s face when Dr.Drew stops her,and again when Mark E. confronts her,is priceless.

Ha ha ha... Nice catch.

So this PR consultant opens by admitting it was actually a crime, not an accident, and then later on, in response to ME['s question, she admits that she does not believe the DT's theory of events from the OS. Great job.

How is a defense atty allowed to sit directly behind the prosecution? It seems like she could spy and then text stuff to the defense:(

Ha ha ha... Nice catch.

So this PR consultant opens by admitting it was actually a crime, not an accident, and then later on, in response to ME['s question, she admits that she does not believe the DT's theory of events from the OS. Great job.

In all fairness, the DT seems to be working as hard as the State to make sure ICA is found guilty. This consultant / lawyer fits right in.

OMG.....I almost spit out my tongue. Mark was amazing!!!!

I have Siruis radio and on my way home Monday evening I was listening to HLN, channel 116, when Lenny boy was on with them. Mark drew him a new one. I got out at the Sheeze gas station laughing so hard, others pumping gas were looking at me since no one else was in my truck. :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

IMHO she looked busted when he asked her that and I don't doubt she wasn't forthcoming when she said no they didn't pay me. They may not have paid her (because they are broke) but I'll bet my sweet bippy that they did send her out to speak and sway public opinion.

Respectfully snipped.

She didn't say they didn't pay her. She hesitated and then said something to the effect of, no, they didn't pay her to come on TV to promote the defense theory. (Paraphrased) Big difference. She was credited/billed on the show as a consultant to the defense team. She's getting paid by someone - and I'm VERY curious who exactly is footing that bill. IMO

Because she's trying to imply that George did it?

Dr. Drew has done some very good coverage in this case IMHO.

His show started coverage from a standpoint of what is going on in this case? I haven't followed the case but now that it's all over the news, what happened in this case?

He started slowly and over the course of a week or so he is presenting to his viewers that didn't have previous knowledge of this case exactly what they needed to know.

I liked that he started cold and moved forward with details and insight into KC's psychology even though I as a websleuths member know very much more than those that haven't followed closely. But only because I am a websleuths member and read here do I know those facts. The vast majority of the public do not.

Mark E. was amazing and asked the question all of us want to know and I especially liked that when she didn't answer his question the first time he called her out on it.

You go Mark.

All JMHO.

I have been enjoying watching his show the last few days or so too..
I love how he started off not knowing much and giving ica the benefit of doubt .. and has gotten to the point that she makes him sick.. (ok well he didnt say that exactly.. but if you read between the lines)
This case really seems to be affecting him..

Also as to Mark E.. I really love watching him.. and You should have all seen him call out LP on the show a few days ago.... He had LP sooo mad....... Mark even asked him to tell him something that He himself had actually seen. in the short bit he actually was in same house as CA not just what someone else told him happend lol

In all fairness, the DT seems to be working as hard as the State to make sure ICA is found guilty. This consultant / lawyer fits right in.

I agree. JB's approach at cross together with the whole DT strategy is serving to ensure that ICA is found Guilty and the DP recommended. Given no CoD and no tie-in, just tons of circumstantial evidence ... If the Defense had presented nothing during OS other than innocence and rested after the State presentation then ICA would stand a lot fairer chance than this high stakes confrontational all or nothing strategy. it is sensational TV but does not help ICA it just hurts her more with no-one sympathetic to her -- not even the extended Defense team!

hahahahaHAHAHAHAHAhahah .. giggle...

Thank you for sharing! I have never watched the show before but that guy was terrific. The perfume-throwing pundit did not know how to respond, even with lots of years of practice.

I have Siruis radio and on my way home Monday evening I was listening to HLN, channel 116, when Lenny boy was on with them. Mark drew him a new one. I got out at the Sheeze gas station laughing so hard, others pumping gas were looking at me since no one else was in my truck. :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

yeah thats what i was talking about.. You shoulda seen LPs face.. he was sooo mad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname