2011.06.09 Sidebar (Trial Day Fourteen):

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am trying to double quote this...your response to the message regarding ICA reliving the smell of decomp, etc.

I truly believe that is what happened today. Have you ever gotten sick from eating something. Months later if you think about that food, it makes you sick at your stomach? I've done that.

I can only imagine what I would feel like if I had to re-live stuffing my daughter's rotting corpse into plastic bags and heaving them into the woods.

Well I have a different take on it. I don't think she was "re-living" any sensory experiences at all. I do buy the "compartmentalization" theory insofar as she is a sociopath, and as a sociopathic murderess she moved through the tasks of dealing with her daughter's rotting corpse with detached efficiency. She wasn't choking or even gagging, she was stuffing, wrapping, hiding, etc. It was a task that needed to be completed so she could move onto her "good life". She was DONE with Caylee. Caylee was an object to be disposed of just like any other piece of trash. Horrible, but this is how people like ICA (and her 'colleagues' Bundy and Dahmer) really think. Her "illness" today is her means of trying to control and manipulate. She has run out of options and this is her last weak attempt at trying to con and scam.

Gosh. Sorry. I've got more.

This was about Caylee today! About what happened to Caylee! Finally it was supposed to be about Caylee! And Casey just could not stand that! Even in death, Caylee out shines her...and Casey has to try and win back the day. And make it about her! Now all we are talking about(of course, as I am right now too) is that Casey was sick today! Bit9h. :razz: :liar:

:furious:

My "zen" teaches me to allow the process. To accept everything as it comes. I believe in that-I have this in my life as a practice. I have worked with this concept for almost 20 years. Much of the time it works. Many times it brings me great peace.

Then there are times I fall apart. This is one of those times, and I am having a hard time trusting in the process. :sigh:

Softail, what got me most were the two gloved hands cupping/lifting Caylee's impossibly tiny skull out of that swamp. Thankful for pixellation at that point. Thankful for the ME assistant who had to do that gruesome job, for letting the jury see Caylee's face as she was left there.

I know...what a tiny little skull, it fit in a grown mans cupped hands. I wish ICA would have looked at the pictures...she thinks she's ill from just hearing the evidence...maybe she would have just keeled over and died if she would have once, just looked at what she is responsible for. She didn't see one picture, not one!

If ICA would take the stand do you think she could actually put on a show to convince the jury that she is innocent? A real show stopping performance...........

I'm sure in her own mind.

I know it was a turning point for me.

If you could go back through my post, you'd see that I have not once made a derogatory statement about ICA prior to today. Overall, I refrain from those kinds of remarks. Yes, I've said things about her behavior after her child supposedly drown, it was hard NOT to comment on personalitys hearing that testimony and seeing those pictures knowing she KNEW this child had passed away (however that occured), but I truly never felt overwhelming hostility towards ICA. Until today.

Today, if I'm speaking just from my emotions, I'd have to say that I wouldn't shed a single tear if she hung herself in her cell tonight. I hate to say that, but if we're keeping things real...that's how I feel.

:tyou: I was going to ask you earlier, but thought it might be rude. You needed to absorb, you have shifted, I was wondering why, you said it.

:heart: :grouphug:

bobkealing #CaseyAnthony Corrections spokesman says Casey Anthony receiving medical treatment. Will she be good to go tomorrow?

She better be good to go tomorrow.. this crap has dragged on long enough!! Remember a couple of the jurors were coughing & runny noses - I'm sure they felt ill, but they were still present and accounted for. I personally do not think the judge should have allowed her to leave unless she was puking or passing out. What a joke!!!!!! Sick my a&&.

And I can just hear Casey now, muttering under her breath as she heads back to her cell, "I'm such a good actor!"

It would be nice if they had cameras on her from the time she got back to her cell until she leaves for court tomorrow.

Gosh. Sorry. I've got more.

This was about Caylee today! About what happened to Caylee! Finally it was supposed to be about Caylee! And Casey just could not stand that! Even in death, Caylee out shines her...and Casey has to try and win back the day. And make it about her! Now all we are talking about(of course, as I am right now too) is that Casey was sick today! Bit9h. :razz: :liar:

:furious:

My "zen" teaches me to allow the process. To accept everything as it comes. I believe in that-I have this in my life as a practice. I have worked with this concept for almost 20 years. Much of the time it works. Many times it brings me great peace.

Then there are times I fall apart. This is one of those times, and I am having a hard time trusting in the process. :sigh:

Zen also recognizes what is before them.

You are doing just fine. :grouphug:

The duct tape is the key to her upcoming GUILTY verdict, imo.

Oh dear Lord, I just saw the photo of the duct tape that was AROUND Caylee's little head and face.

Finally Vinnie Politan gets it!
He said after seeing Caylee's little face with duct tape plastered all over her nose and mouth, layers of it, he realizes why JA wants the DP... and he agrees with it.
Considering how IS leans over backwards to present the DT point of view this is quite a statement..

I think she saw them before today and the graphic description they were giving
probably made her need to escape...

Her imagination or thoughts at hearing the description of the remains could have sickened her. I found the descriptions horrifying, and I worked in the medical field 25 years before changing careers. Our imaginations can produce images worse than the actual ones.

I am confused. When JA was asking the ME to describe the circumferential thing...I thought he was asking about the skull being in the dirt....that it was all the way around the head. I didn't realize he was talking about the duct tape. ARe we sure?

TIA
It was about the duct tape.

can someone give me a link to the trial thread for today please? I cant find it

Three layers of tape across her nose and mouth and around to the back of her skull. It was still attached to her hair..

Three layers all the way around her skull?

My God. For those of us who are parents and recall the days when our childs pediatrician measured our childs head circumference.

According to the linked growth chart the 50th percentile of a 33 mo old female child is appx 19" for head circumference. The thought of how much duct tape...... That is close to 5' of duct tape - if the 3 layers were fully around the entire skull.

http://www.chartsgraphsdiagrams.com/HealthCharts/head-circum-birth-36-girls.html

Sunny on HLN calling today a "gamechanger" for the prosecution!!:great:
I am loving HLN right now even Beth Karas can't deny what happened today and spin it for the defense!!:woohoo:

Just another delay. She knows the end of the ICA show is coming and she's freaking out. I hope she barfs her lungs out!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member