2011.06.09 Sidebar (Trial Day Fourteen):

Status
Not open for further replies.
That defense has been tried previously in Fla Court and did not work.
State of Fla vs Huck.
She can't use that as an excuse I'm afraid....

Just wanted to add , upheld by the FL Supreme Court!

Pool chemicals would matt the hair. Much has been said that KC talks in half-truths.

I think she drown Caylee and then fabricated the rest of the story to save her butt.

The duct tape wrapped round and round to ensure pool water, etc., would not leak into the car trunk. I think a clearer picture is starting to unfold and the matted hair is very relevant or does hair matt as part of the decomposition process.

Her cell phone frenzy after this is puzzling!!

Just IMO

I think the cell phone activity was to make sure her folks were still safely tucked away at their jobs. She needed time and had to know they were not on their way home yet. imo

I know I'm definitely going home and hugging my stepdaughter tonight. And my dog. I am just so sick that Casey did what she did to Caylee...she is mother strictly in a biological sense ONLY. All she did was donate an egg. She is not a mother in any other sense of the word. No real mother would EVER do that her child.

That Dr. Seuss quote keeps ringing in my head - A person is a person no matter how small. Caylee, you were so small, but such a bigger person than Casey will EVER be.

After today, I swear I'm going to punch anyone who tries to tell me it was an "accident". My DH included. :gavel:

Ok, not really, but I would think about it. :innocent:

Roy Kronk did not do this.

George Anthony did not do this.

The only person responsible for wrapping duct tape around Caylee's head, is the INMATE! :gavel:

On today's wftv videos part 6 at 10:30 you can see WS bring LDB a binder of photos
http://www.wftv.com/video/28184590/index.html
I've seen ICA look in this binder previously. Do you think it contains today's photos and ICA already seen them?

She has seen them, may have been re-viewing them again today or any day in Court. We don't know. She has to have been shown them long ago.

I only wonder what the elements removed, I think there was more duct tape or something else to the actual moment, not just duct tape and chloroform. That would not send a big enough message for KC. Good Grief! Why am I thinking about what KC would do??!

All I see is cold hard reality smacking her right in the face.

Good.

I watched it again and this is all about her,she is not sick over Caylee, she is sick as to what she now knows she is facing....REALITY has now hit her hard!!!

Pool chemicals would matt the hair. Much has been said that KC talks in half-truths.

I think she drown Caylee and then fabricated the rest of the story to save her butt.

The duct tape wrapped round and round to ensure pool water, etc., would not leak into the car trunk. I think a clearer picture is starting to unfold and the matted hair is very relevant or does hair matt as part of the decomposition process.

Her cell phone frenzy after this is puzzling!!

Just IMO

Why would she only wrap duct tape around the head though? I assume her clothes would be wet too, if her hair and face were wet. There was no ducttape around her clothes. If she was lied down to dry, then her hair wouldn't be wet either so there wouldn't be a reason to use the ducttape. If her clothes were changed (if they were wet from the pool), her hair would've been dried as well; again no reason for the ducttape.

I don't think she has a panic disorder though. If it's a panic disorder if would show up a lot right? Let's think back to Cindy frantic 911 call: Casey cool as a cucumber. Casey being interrogated by two forceful police officers: Casey cool as a cucumber. Casey being placed in handcuffs: Chilling
av-1804.gif
Smiling as if she didn't have a missing child. Casey talking to her parents in jail: laughing. Nope, she doesn't have a panic disorder. She wanted to run from this today.

BUMP!

ITA ... IMO the testimony and evidence she tried to avoid seeing and listening to really got to her ... but not in a remorseful sort of way ... more like the panic attack she had when Caylee's remains were found .... she may have realized how bad this part of the evidence looks for her and witnessed reactions in the court room ... maybe now she knows she's screwed ??

I sure wish the jail and court would STOP catering to her !! SHE is not the victim !! SHE is not the one to feel sorry for !!
What's to stop her from pulling this whenever the really bad evidence is being shown ?? .... :banghead:

I watched the replay on WFTV of casey getting "sick". No shaking, no white face - she looked to me like she was trying to create something: Drama, to create an effect, whatever. It ,looked pretty fake to me.

However, I can imagine, all the talk about casey's remains might bring back that awful smell and that could make her nauseous. I just think she tried to milk it for all it was worth. This girl doesn't like being confronted with the reality of what she has done to her precious baby.

That defense has been tried previously in Fla Court and did not work.
State of Fla vs Huck.
She can't use that as an excuse I'm afraid....

Well it certainly ain't no excuse in my mind...whether is was put on before or after, I'm sure ICA killed Caylee...how she did it, we may never know, but I know she did it.

KC may have had a panic attack. If she is having chest discomfort, etc., they will do an ECG and reassure her she is just fine and as I mentioned before, perhaps give her a sedative.

IMO she is faking it. On my tv, her colour looked okay:twocents:

Uh Oh!! Here comes Larry Kobilinsky on HLN with Vinnie!! Wonder what he'll try to pull out of his scientific hat to spin for the defense?:banghead:

At about 2:44 in that video someone just posted the link to on wftv, Casey burps.

I think re-living what she did to Caylee gets her high...I think she gets her jollies off thinking about it.

From earlier things going on during the trial, like shaking her head no when CA said it was Caylee's things in the backyard leads me to suspect she still hates Caylee and blames her for her current problems, but perhaps she relives the acts and at times it replays in her mind and makes her ill. Eventually she just pushes it out of her mind again and remembers to think about what Caylee has done to her. Nevertheless, several incidents like her reaction in the jailhouse when the remains were discovered and then today makes it possible she can't push out that live brain tape of her actions playing at times. She will be fine tomorrow most likely when she gathers up her hatred again. Just my opinion. Maybe moments of weakness in a sociopath. Doesn't make her less guilty whatsoever, or do I get a sense of her being a sympathetic figure based on the horrid display the jury saw today......

Have not been able to delve back into the duct tape thread, so my recollection may be off here. But as I recall, 2.5 year old Caylee's face would have been about 3 inches across the cheeks. The three duct tape strips were between 8 and 9.25 inches long and about 2 inches wide each.

Three layers of tape placed across her mouth and nose and into her hair such that the mandible stayed with the remains, which the CSI folks said was highly unusual.

OK OK here's the duct tape link again for those (like me) who need it....

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=90039&page=17

'I'm a long-term member of WS, but rarely post.
Today's court proceedings were extremely unsettling for me.
I find the DT's court-room behaviors and antics disturbing; and I hope these behaviors/antics don't lead to a mistrial.

I found KC's refusal to view the photographs of Caylee's discovery on the monitor; and her disruption of the court proceedings with her so-called "illness" to be cowardly behavior...but that's just my opnion.

'I'm a long-term member of WS, but rarely post.
Today's court proceedings were extremely unsettling for me.
I find the DT's court-room behaviors and antics disturbing; and I hope these behaviors/antics don't lead to a mistrial.

I found KC's refusal to view the photographs of Caylee's discovery on the monitor; and her disruption of the court proceedings with her so-called "illness" to be cowardly behavior...but that's just my opnion.

Thank you for posting.

Cowardly, that describes it perfectly!!!

Please post more often! :tyou:

:tyou: I was going to ask you earlier, but thought it might be rude. You needed to absorb, you have shifted, I was wondering why, you said it.

:heart: :grouphug:

There might not be ample evidence, in my mind anyway, to prove to me that she murdered this precious girl in cold blood and with premeditation, but I've certainly seen enough evidence to convince me that Caylee didn't innocently drown. Now whether this child died from chloroform, or suffocation, or whether ICA meant for this child to die at all, I don't know. Not yet, anyway. But however it happened, it happened at the hands of Casey Anthony. I'm absolutely convinced of that. And I'm absolutely convinced that Casey, and Casey ALONE, dumped that little girl's body into the woods like she was trash.

So yes, I feel overwhelming hostility towards Casey Anthony. I don't know what feeling person wouldn't.

And the fact that she got "ill" because we all had to view her handiwork today and RECOGNIZED it as her handiwork? Cry me freaking a river.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddph