2011.06.09 Sidebar (Trial Day Fourteen):

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just realized LKB was not a TH on tv today :)

I missed the afternoon part of the trial. Did KC walk out of the courtroom by herself?

Z-sleuth, I understand the sentiment because we all are feeling huge rage right now but we don't talk that way on websleuths. It's against TOS.

My apologies. I couldn't possibly hate her worse, right now. I'll see if I can delete the post.

Hopefully, the state will have a botanist loaded for bear!!!!!

Larry K. talks whatever way the wind blows.

Can't wait to hear NG tonight!!

IMO

Uh Oh!! Here comes Larry Kobilinsky on HLN with Vinnie!! Wonder what he'll try to pull out of his scientific hat to spin for the defense?:banghead:

Hey essies, I'm listening to him also. He's right it is going to be a total guess, on how long those remains were there. I live near woods and during the winter it's empty. If it rains within a month you can't walk through, without a machete.

1ICA22.jpg

Look at her hands. It looks like she's imitating duct tape.

watching Vinnie/HLN
Oh Lord, here comes Dr. K, trying too save the Defense. Got to wonder what he can possibly say.

Dr. K= [ re vegetation and skull] there is alot of info, but when was the body placed at that scene? the DT has a botanist that will say when it was actually placed, the rate of growth depends upon water/temp/minerals, all variables later rate of grwoth, SO THE BOTANIST IS JUST GUESSING---it is not scientific, too many questions, variables.

GIMME A BREAK DR K.

other guy=crime scene investigator=
yes the underbrush was actijng as a support system and the body will decompose very quickly -- you cannot put an exact time of death, the botanists will estimate, an approximate time of death.

Is DR. K fully onboard with Baez???????????????

staged scene?
"one of the problesm , something inexplicable happened--if she [ Dr G] had opened skull she would have seen it was decomposing on its side---but it was found straight up. BIG problem for the state."

BIG DEAL. She was in the trunk in the fetal position, right?

Larry K. talking about the residue inside the skull that opposes the way that the skull was found..

an aside.....is he paid by the word???

Has anyone figured out who Judge Perry was on phone with?? I was wondering if he was making plans for jury or notifying jail ICA as coming back ?/

Complete circle around Caylee's head.

HLN has been showing the wad of duct tape that completely encircled Caylee's head.

Interesting reaction from Vinnie Politan who has now viewed the remains scene pictures without blurring. He says these pictures are deeply disturbing.

KC had more color in her face today than she usually does... I don't think she was sick, I think she was sick of it. jmo

Dr. Kobilinsky are you a botanist?:banghead:
LK trying to question to how long Caylee was laying in that swamp!! Oh my the defense is going to try to crucify RK!!
LK stating the remains were moved and Dr. G made a big mistake because she didn't open Caylee's skull and missed evidence!!
Dr. K and LKB must still be receiving some kind of compensation from the defense to come on these shows and spout their defense spin of the evidence!!:maddening:

Uh Oh!! Here comes Larry Kobilinsky on HLN with Vinnie!! Wonder what he'll try to pull out of his scientific hat to spin for the defense?:banghead:

He is not spinning, he is flat out lying. Just as he did when he made a 180 on the NG show about this case. She has not had him on since he did that....
Trying to criticize Dr G with the same stuff - didn't open the skull (duh, it was OPEN to air) didn't notice the debris inside.
He obviously did not read Dr G's post mortem thoroughly.

There might not be ample evidence, in my mind anyway, to prove to me that she murdered this precious girl in cold blood and with premeditation, but I've certainly seen enough evidence to convince me that Caylee didn't innocently drown. Now whether this child died from chloroform, or suffocation, or whether ICA meant for this child to die at all, I don't know. Not yet, anyway. But however it happened, it happened at the hands of Casey Anthony. I'm absolutely convinced of that. And I'm absolutely convinced that Casey, and Casey ALONE, dumped that little girl's body into the woods like she was trash.

So yes, I feel overwhelming hostility towards Casey Anthony. I don't know what feeling person wouldn't.

And the fact that she got "ill" because we all had to view her handiwork today and RECOGNIZED it as her handiwork? Cry me freaking a river.

Thank you. I have been following since the first announcement of 31 days, it took me a while to believe it was indeed KC. I still wish it was not, but when the evidence started pouring in, I knew for sure.

That knowing is just connecting 1,2,3, so in Court I too would have a hard time. I work for defense attorneys so it takes a LOT to get me to even think it. Could I vote guilty? I can say I am still waiting to see what the State brings, but I know she is guilty. Who helped her? IDK. So, in then end, yes I could, but probably not DP, life is fine with me. I still do not see where anything would come up years from now that could show that anyone else did it (except the crazy confessors that happen with every televised trial). But, b/c there is not a direct link, just the 1 2 3, I would vote life.

Interesting that you now are seeing what we have and how you have come to the same recognition.

Thank you again, and feel free to change your mind, your mood, anything for the duration that you watch it. :heart:

Many still think it was put there post mortem to stop the leakage of bodily fluids...I honestly have wrestled with this myself.

Well there wasn't any duct tape on other orifices that bodily fluids could have leaked from...at least not from what we have been told.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member