2011.06.17 TRIAL Day Twenty-one (Morning Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its amazing to watch KC. A person watching her would never know she is sitting in on her own murder trial. She looks like she adapts well to any situation, including jail.
I cant wrap my mind around people like her. WEIRD!

He would have to test his blood sugar? Seriously? How long is this guy gonna be there? My goodness!

Lol, even HHJP is tired of JB keeping witnesses on stand too long.

Ugh, Dr. Huntington will be longer than half an hour, should be extensive.

Well, there is the rest of the day.

Anyone know who the lady is that was talking to Casey?

Oh here we go with JB giving us the heads up he is gonna drag on and on and on and on and on and on like yesterday.

As soon as JB said the testimony of this witness will be extensive, I got a sinking feeling.

Dr. Tim Huntington is the next witness. He has asked if they can take breaks so that he can check his blood pressure.

HHJBP - how long you plan to keep him up there Mr. Baez?

JB - these things are hard to know. Not as long as Heather Seubert - but longer than a half an hour. It could be extensive.

Jury coming back in.

I'm a Type I (juvenile) diabetic, and I only need to check before I eat (or if I suspect I'm having a hypoglycemic episode). Not really sure why JB needed to bring that up.

Woman behind me in audience says two of her friends arrested as a result of fights over people cutting in line. #CaseyAnthony

Amazing how many dumb people there are in the world.

Woman behind me in audience says two of her friends arrested as a result of fights over people cutting in line. #CaseyAnthony
by bobkealing via twitter at 9:05 AM

Morning everyone :wave:
kc.jpg

Dr huntington is diabetic and JB is asking for frequent breaks to check his blood sugars....JP asks him, well how long do you plan on having him up there? lol

JB should be concerned . . . as he almost put me in a coma yesterday. And I'm not even diabetic. :D

With all this attention to this trial,I just realized last nite that I am missing the Jason Young trial,it is on at the same time and I really wanted to watch that.Hope he gets his too,that was a viscious murder.Watching KC I truly believe she is a sociopath.

From what I can tell that is getting not even a fraction of the attention that the Cooper trial did. Maybe because that's a forgone conclusion?

Baez off to a roaring start by saying his examination of the first witness will be "extensive...somewhat" and might need a break for checking blood sugar.

Oh give me a break. Diabetics check their glucose before meals and at bedtime. More shenanigans!

It could be a legitimate need.... think I'll give this one the benefit of the doubt..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500