What happens to Casey if/when found guilty?

<---Thinks she'll have bus No.2 heading for JB. How many times have people mentioned for him to stop hugging on her, holding her hands etc?

Guess she is fond of JB -- I heard that on TV anyways, that she was jealous when she heard that his spouse was pregnant.

If she is found not guilty then we have failed as a society to protect our children who are the most innocent and worthy of our care.

Should hell freeze over and allow ICA to be acquitted of Caylee's murder then she will still not be free because she owes $69k to the IRS, so if a murder conviction does not get her than the government will, think Capone.

If she is found not guilty then we have failed as a society to protect our children who are the most innocent and worthy of our care.

Should hell freeze over and allow ICA to be acquitted of Caylee's murder then she will still not be free because she owes $69k to the IRS, so if a murder conviction does not get her than the government will, think Capone.

Refresh my memory....how does she owe $69K? She didn't have a job.

Refresh my memory....how does she owe $69K? She didn't have a job.

She received $250,000 from ABC for selling the pictures of Caylee. She apparently gave JB $200,00 for her defense, however he failed to tell her that she was required to pay taxes on that income......The A's claimed that the remaining $50,000 went to pay bills. No one paid the taxes on the $250,000.

There's no air conditioning on Death Row, I heard. It could get uncomfortable. Orange jail clothes might be slightly flattering on her, but imagine wearing that color everyday in the heat. It'd be almost h3ll. :burn::devil::burn:

Good to hear there is no a/c on Florida's Death Row. Death Row will just be a warm up for Casey before she actually goes to HELL, the hot conditions will prepare her for Hell.

Is this correct: Judge Perry has the final say on weather Casey will get LWOP or DP? The Jury just reccomends the sentence?

I'm hoping hoping hoping Casey will get the DP. The monster deserves no less.

If Casey walks free (and we all know the unpredictable nature of juries) do you think the Anthonys would take her in? She'll never be able to get a job. Even if the Anthonys paid for her rent, what landlord would rent to her? And can you imagine how h*llish life would be if she did move back home? George and Cindy don't deserve that.:sick:

If Casey walks free (and we all know the unpredictable nature of juries) do you think the Anthonys would take her in? She'll never be able to get a job. Even if the Anthonys paid for her rent, what landlord would rent to her? And can you imagine how h*llish life would be if she did move back home? George and Cindy don't deserve that.:sick:

GA called 911 last night to get LP and Fox reporters removed from outside his house. Can you imagine the people that would rush there to 'protest' if she went home?
I understand they're all going to be rich from media deals, so with enough $$$ they could all disappear.

Is this correct: Judge Perry has the final say on weather Casey will get LWOP or DP? The Jury just reccomends the sentence?

I'm hoping hoping hoping Casey will get the DP. The monster deserves no less.
If the jury gives KC LWOP the judge can't give her the death penalty. However, if they give her the death penalty, he can give her LWOP instead.

She received $250,000 from ABC for selling the pictures of Caylee. She apparently gave JB $200,00 for her defense, however he failed to tell her that she was required to pay taxes on that income......The A's claimed that the remaining $50,000 went to pay bills. No one paid the taxes on the $250,000.

I think you're facts are wrong .$200,000 from ABC $70,000 from one of her lawyers ,who had to quit since the CA BAR removed him,and $5,000 from an anonymous donor.
JB said he was paid $90,000 and AL was to be paid $20,000 for expenses.

Not clear on the A's ,as they got their own money from media ,seperate from this.

More than likely she will be moved to Lowell Correctional a woman's prison in that area. Lowell is a state prison for women. She is currently in a County Jail.

She will begin serving her sentence until all of her appeals are exhausted which will take years. If she gets the DP she will be placed in that special area of the prison and will be for quite a while under protective custody. She will be designated DP by her uniform which will not be the blue color, but instead orange. It will take many years for all of the appeal processes to move through their course.

I think the death penalty jumpsuits at Lowell are red.

Just wondering, if you know, why the different color uniform for DP inmates?

It depends on different counties/facility. If the prisoner is in reception, transport, in county, high flight risk, in the hole, in protective custody, high profile, medical, mental health, working outside the prison gates etc.

Considering that she has been in jail (specificlly solitairy confinement) for over 3 years she may have the opportunity to be placed in a halfway house..IF and only IF she walks.

I think the Anthony's would take her back in a heartbeat!

Everything that this family does, surprises the hell out of me. But I wonder if she (CA) would want to go back to her family either...doesn't seem right. But then again... :banghead:

ICA would not have to go back to her family. SOMEone would take her in... I'm almost positive of that. Plus, she'd never have to work. She'd make tons of money for interviews and various appearances, and from book deals (that she'd have someone else help her write). She would not have to worry about vigilante justice, because she would be able to afford all manner of security. In short, she would have a "beautiful life". I know that no one wants to hear or accept that this may be true, but I think the scenario I have laid out is exactly what would happen --- Which is why I hope like HE77 that she does NOT get acquitted.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
utahtruecrimepod
Back