2011.06.23 Cindy's Testimony

This is my 2 cents...for what it's worth...

If the dog is sick...Take it to the vet...tell the vet the dog was seen eating bamboo leaves...and let the vet...look it up to see if there is anything toxic for dogs in eating bamboo leaves....the vet would know and find out....
all in my own opinion and my 2 cents

They restrict general internet use but not when it's related to medical searches. She was the head nurse so she definitely had internet privileges. Btw, I'm a medical professional too :)

I suppose it just depends, the hospital before the one I work in now only allowed you to visit sites from a predetermined list of medical references, at least for the computers that were in patient care areas (office computers has broader access). Where I work now still blocks a ton of sites, including news sites, anything related to pets, sports and rec, games, shopping etc. during the day to reduce bandwidth usage (though oddly enough I can still get websleuths). Like I said, just my personal experience.

You need to quantify dirty trick too....what dirty trick are you referring to, the hundreds perpetrated by the defense? because those are legion and legendary in their pointlessness.

Dirty tricks in my book means trying to trick the jury and here I mean trying to introduce the internet searches as evidence against the defendant. Let me know if you would like to know why I think that's a dirty trick.

LDB asked CA to mark on a picture and show where the stain in the trunk was and CA made marks next to (almost touching) an evidence sign that said "B." CA was asked if the stain was near "B" and she answered that it was closer to B than A or the dryer sheet, which were so far away from "B" they almost weren't in the picture. Who answers that way?

I bet a lot of talk shows that already had their "Tot Mom" story for the night written before 3pm EST are scrambling to set up some new content for tonight!

She needs to be in the cell next to her murderer daughter... The "Anthony" Wing at Orlando State Prison

Not quite sure what kind of example you're thinking about.

Why is a statement a lie if it weakens State's case but true if it strengthens State's case? Even if those statements are made by the same witness?

One assumes you have at least statement of reference if you make such sweeping claims..I would like to see your reasoning.

If Cindy's testimony today is impeached, does that make ALL of her testimonies for both the defense and the prosecution go out the door?
sbm

Before the jury is given the case, they will be given a series of judicial instructions that will be hashed out beforehand with both sides. One of the instructions will be something alont the lines of: you are the finders of fact. It is up to you to decide if a witness is truthful or not. If you find that a witness has not been truthful, it is up to you to decide whether to accept their testimony in full, in part, or not at all.

So basically, the jury can pick and choose what part of a testimony--if any--to believe of any witness.

I wish the PA office would charge her with perjury, and issue an arrest warrant then go out to Hope dr. pick her up and then we can have a "mother and child reunion"

I wish the same, only I would add that I hope it's during the Nancy Grace show so we can watch it live!!

Dirty tricks in my book means trying to trick the jury and here I mean trying to introduce the internet searches as evidence against the defendant. Let me know if you would like to know why I think that's a dirty trick.

Do tell, you may be as technical as you wish...

I am so angry about the turnaround by Cindy, I remember her crying and asking for the monitor to be turned off because it hurt so much to see Caylee, the stagger from the courtroom aided by an attorney where she needed to go to the ladies room to recover.....UGH!!!! GRRRR!!!

I admit I totally misread her....I feel so used, she made me feel sorry for her..I just hope the jury feels the same way

As I stated before, it was a performance done for the benefit of the jury. Disgusting!

What was the date of the deposition that Linda was referring to when speaking with Cindy?

Depos were over three days, starting July 29, 09. They should be upstairs and if not Hinky should have them. Not sure if there were any in 2010. Brain is fuzzy over the exact dates.

Oh good grief, I was also gonna say, our Patty G is the one who compiled this reference thread. :floorlaugh: I need to pay attention. :innocent:

If anyone on the jury is even somewhat computer savvy, they know she's full of it. Instead of just saying "no" when asked if she searched for neck-breaking, she says "No, but I remember a pop up of a youtube skateboarder that said 'neck breaking stunt.'" So a random youtube video popped up out of nowhere? And that resulted in a record of a google search for "neck breaking"? Please.

Great question. I think if she is impeached, it would only be on what she lied about and that specifiy testimony would be thrown out. At least I hope so, because we need to keep her 911 tape and the few other tidbits of truth the SA had to pull out of her.

I think the 911 tape would still in because that's a piece of evidence, not a testimony.

I see her as the same vile creature, who trampled all over Caylee's dead body again today.
It's not even about saving ICA... for CA it's all about winning. You could see in her face how much she enjoyed being combative with LBD, she was just reveling in the lies, trying to outwit her.
I understand why her own daughter loathes and despises her.

BBM : Cindy talks TOO MUCH and gives TOO MUCH DETAIL instead of just answering the question "directly".

Cindy either says WAY TOO MUCH or UH UH UM UM ... UM UM...

I almost fell off the chair when I heard Cindy bring up ICA when she was out of jail on the "check charges" -- because this had NOT come out in court yet.

Linda just kept moving forward with her cross-examination of Cindy and did not bring the check charges up ...

I hope one of the lawyers here can answer that question.

Absolutely. Nana Non sequiter can't respond a question with a straight answer to save her life.

Apologies if this has already been answered but...if Cindy was looking to find out if her dogs were getting ill by eating bamboo leaves, wouldn't there be a number of searches like "bamboo leaves" and "dog sick eat leaves" or "is bamboo poisonous" leading up to the search about Chloroform?

The whole manner of her testimony today seemed dramatically different to me than her first trial testimony. From humble and meek to decisive and argumentative. That is a big giveaway as to her truthfulness, for me (not even considering the contradictions). She is a prize manipulator and shape shifter. I will always feel sorry for her loss, but I will never trust her. moo.

I hope she is held for perjury, contempt or whatever they can get her for. She would have said she searched for that in the past 3 years had she IMO. Why wait until today to reveal that? This family is un-freaking-real.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EnvyofAngels
Back