2011.06.23 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Twenty-six)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't put me in with the people that can forgive CA for purposely tampering with the truth constantly just to save her daughter from the DP. She went way beyond that. She could have plead for mercy for her daughter at penalty time. I can't believe some HLN people are condoning CA lying in a Court of Law.

They also make acetone free polish remover.

I'm aware of that. Non-acetone remover became popular when artificial nails became popular. Until then it was rarely seen. I have both. I use the acetone remover for dark or thick polish and the non-acetone, which is less drying, on light colors or light coats.

Can you explain, please? They've owned the car for over 10 years, Casey wasn't old enough to drive when they first bought the car. What is it that raised flags for you?

The only way I can explain it Chilly is all these years of listening and weighing what these people have to say, how they say and when they choose to say it. The hair stood up on the back of my neck and I knew that engine roar.
She was answering question too quick, too sure...I hope this helps.

She has such blinders on when it comes to Casey. Instead of believing her own eyes and training as a nurse, she chose to believe her daughter's words. I think she overlooked Casey's actions time and time again and chose to only believe her words.

And that's what pathological liars count on. Just believe what I say but pay no attention to what I'm doing.

See... I'm not sure that CA believes ICA at all or has blinders on. She may have believed her in the very beginning, but I don't think she believes her now, nor has for quite a long time. No, I think she knows full well her daughter is lying and that she killed her own daughter. And, in spite of that, she still chooses to lie and cover upfor her.

I kind of fell asleep during what happened in court after the jury left. Does anyone know?

At first I thought that maybe Baez informed Cindy the trial wasn't going well and there was a good chance that Casey would be convicted of Murder 1 (duh)...but the more I thought about it...I said, nah. This testimony was perfectly sculpted...it's been in the works for a while. JMO

Yes I beleive we were all set up by the worlds best liers.You cant beat your self up over it. We wanted to do the humane thing and show compassion. Even had me wanting lwop instead of death to spare them more pain. All I can say is God Bless Caylee. Justice will come for her. If I didnt beleive that I would go crazy for real. This is all just moo.

I have a feeling what happened is after the first time Cindy got on the stand and we alllllllllll felt so bad for her and thought she was seeing the light? Finally realizing what happened?

Well the DT must have said OH MAN,,you better do something because your daughter is going to fry after that! Plus their defense has been down the toilet since day one.

In comes the story today. I still can't believe what I saw. I fell for her greiving on that stand the first week of trial. Fell hook, line and sinker.

What about Caylee, this is about Caylee! Not Casey!

Might be a little uninformed in the law (mother of an attorney, not an attorney, but do any of you know if the Defense has prepared for the State's rebuttal? Can they not bring in new testimony/evidence?

while I'm no perfect person I try to remember what Jesus said about turning the cheek. To love others as we should love ourselves. [/COLOR]
----------------------

Go back and read KC's letters from jail to her friend. She makes a lot of comments about believing in the Lord and God.
Unbelievable! IMO.

After they were washed, I'm sure she did. If removing polish from a child's fingernails is child abuse (in big letters even) then the majority of little girls should be visiting mommy in jail.

Even if you didn't wash it off, it evaporates pretty quickly. I agree, Chilly Willy, poisoning a child by removing nail polish, is a pretty far-fetched idea. It's not abusive, and has been done for as long as little girls have painted their nails.

BTW- acetone-free nail polish remover is AWFUL! It's about as effective as tap water. lol

I'm not worried about Cindy Anthony's testimony. If I could see she was lying then so could the jury IMO.

I'm more concerned about the computer sheets that showed a discrepancy in that one said that myspace was accessed 84 times and the other said the chloroform site was accessed 84 times. Granted, you only need to look up how to make chloroform once if you print it out but it makes the state experts look foolish if JB caught a mistake they didn't, and such a huge deal was made out of the 84 visits. (Did they ever say what timeframe that was?)

Don't worry. Remember the food in the trashbag? Exactly, there wasn't any. The Defense kept bringing it up and finally Jeff had enough and showed the jury the items. Guess what, no food, no pizza, no bologna, no nothing!

Just because the Defense says it does not make it true. This will get sorted out. Keep the faith.

ITA. Today is the first time I heard about the Anthony's having dogs. If the dogs were acting sick around the time the google searches for chloroform were happening, I would be very suspicious that Casey was testing her mixture on the dogs. What became of these dogs? TIA

Perhaps they were bagged up with heart-stickers and left over in the pet cemetary???:innocent:

I am beyond angry at the senior Anthony matriarch right now. I cannot believe that she has just figuratively spit on the memory of her "beloved" granddaughter.

With every lie that spews forth from the mouth of Cynthia Marie Anthony, she has figuratively added one more piece of duct tape to the mouth and nose of little Caylee.

I hope that Cindy is forever haunted by the spirit that once was little Caylee.

BBM

I said almost this exact same thing on Twitter a little while ago. The testimony today DISGUSTED me.

I still sympathize with CA...you can only try and imagine what it must be like to stand in her shoes, but you never really know unless you live it yourself. She can't win no matter what she does.

I think CA'S brother RICK should write a book..it will be the only truth out there!!!

Accidentally drinking small amounts of acetone/nail polish remover is unlikely to harm you as an adult. However even small amounts can be dangerous to your child, so it is important to keep this and all household chemicals in a safe place.
If the person survives past 48 hours, the chances for recovery are good.
http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/ency/article/002480.htm

You know..... after listening to all the talking heads on HLN, I'm getting more confident. Most are agreeing that the jury won't buy what Cindy's selling. More than a few times in the last hour I've heard "the apple doesn't fall far from the tree." lol

In their CiC, the SA were mindful of George and Cindy as victims and treated the grandparents with kid gloves. No more! Time to bring out the boxing gloves or brass knuckles, if necessary. No more playing nice-nice with the perp's parents. jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
momoxbunny