2011.06.25 TRIAL Day Twenty-eight (Morning Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone tell me who this Jim Hoover everyone keeps talking about is.

Well it looks like ICA has resolved to screw her courage to the sticking place.

wesh live blog saying all lawyers back behind closed doors with the court reporter
Does it look to you like GA has lost weight these past few weeks? He appears really gaunt today IMO.

I think the DT's point is that Caylee could in fact climb a ladder, but if you notice in the picture Cindy is helping her climb it. I don't see teh point of the pics either.

I believe she could have been able to, easily. My youngest is the same age she was and a couple of weeks ago I turned my gaze for a moment and turned it back just in time to catch him halfway up the ladder that goes to the garage roof, and I'd never have thought he could even climb on the lowest rung of that ladder.

It is far too easy for children to get into accidents but it's a long way from "this could have happened" to "this happened".

balcony.jpg

Jean C...We have heard enough about the swimming pool. The only thing missing is a video of them assembling it.

still in my jammies and still wondering lunch...

I woke up, got showered and dressed, had my coffee and realized that is saturday. And that I could watch this mess with no distraction. I added booze to my coffee at that point.

Ok, I'm going to be cleaning a few windows. I sure hope that durn hawk doesn't cry. BB when I get sound. :)

OSCaseyAnthony Casey Anthony News
#CaseyAnthony is back in the courtroom.

LOL just flipped to wesh.com and saw KC sitting there and thought my feed was frozen

Lawyers coming back in

ETA: False alarm just retrieving papers

well, is everybody in their places....I am calling the jury in so be ready to stand

The media is sure doing everything in their power to put Caylee in the swimmiing pool and drown. I have never seen anything like this.
I know, I don't get it. But the media are bandwagoners and flip-floppers most of the time anyway. They will run with what story sounds the best even if they're wrong.

OMG KC is pizzed off.

She just came through the door flailing her hands around. She is pizzed.

kc not happy now little fisties have arrived.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member