2011.06.25 TRIAL Day Twenty-eight (Morning Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The media is sure doing everything in their power to put Caylee in the swimmiing pool and drown. I have never seen anything like this.

Yes they are. I suppose there are books to be written, movies to to be made, interviews to be conducted--- disgusting. I won't spend a penny on any of it. <Oh boy, just bought the latest People mag, shame on me>

Before HHJBP gets back did we all heed his warning and not discuss this case with anyone?

40 minutes of nothing. I am going yard sailing I will watch sidebars later.

Gotta wonder who the jury thinks is causing all these delays? Do they think it's JB? HHJP? JA?

I thought CM said "a totally different issue" when he asked for the 1st sidebar . . .

Bill S just repeating prob the most obvious about all of this. IF Caylee drowned ACCIDENTLY in the pool, Casey WOULD have called 911.

Just have to believe that at the end of all of the antics of the defense team that the jury still have their common sense in tact.

Even if she drugged her first using "household weapons" or cough medicine, and she "accidentally" drowned, why wouldn't she call 911? She would have, and said she got into the cough syrup, etc and then in the pool.

icant3.jpg

legal issue has nothing to do with the issue this morning...court recessed until 8:30am Monday!!!

Just an FYI....WFTV ordered the sidebar comments from yesterday from the clerk, and may post today, per Kathi Belich

If you see them today, can you please post them in a separate thread. They seem to get lost in the busy trial threads

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member