2011.06.25 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Twenty-eight)

Status
Not open for further replies.
CFNews13Casey Casey Anthony News13
Spectator from Port Charlotte says she was so excited for a ticket and now she's just p****d #CaseyAnthony -jfell

Yea I would be too

Bill Sheaffer now believes jury will NOT get the case before the holiday weekend. Says it's very tough on jury. Jurors are in essence well-fed well taken care of captives. Don't forget they have been away from their families/loved ones/pets for how long now... The only benefit that this has is that a bunch of people have job security through this trial (he was joking).
Everyone of the jurors wanted on this case. It was very easy to get off of it if they wanted to.

It would have been more effective in my opinion if the Defense had shown CA as the Villian rather than George. It is more believable as we and the jury have seen the various faces of CA. ICA's friends, lovers have testified about it and all they have seen of George is the loving compassionate father/grandfather and heard ICA herself talk about how great he is. Another misccalculation on the part of the Defense or are they afraid of the wrath of CA too.

JB is too afraid of CA to do that. It seems that everyone is afraid of CA. She appears to be a domineering loose canon.:twocents:

Wonder if this is about a Motion for Mistrial or Motion to Dismiss????

HHJP has to review all testimony?

I have no idea, I do know it is NOT a plea deal.

What was it Mason said yesterday about a motion to dismiss with implications it was serious? Can anyone help me out here?

HHJP grabs the court reporter when he goes to talk to the jury so it is all part of the record and no one can make accusations of the judge unduly influencing the jury outside of presence of council.

At least wesh.com got it right - legal matter not pertaining to what happened this morning. Everyone else is reporting it is about what happened this morning. Since the court reporter was there are we going to be able to read what happened?

At the end, as people were leaving...WFTV still had camera on SA....DS came over and was talking to JA and LDB. DS seemed like she was trying to somehow "make peace", so to speak by discussing something. The convo started getting JA animated and DS had a funny look on her face....NOW...WFTV feed stopped...started somewhere else...when they went BACK to JA/LDB/DS....DS was flashing the lanyard around her neck up...and it looked like some sort of "badge"....like an "official" type....
This is what "I" saw....and believe was seen by "me"....

Originally Posted by LiveLaughLuv View Post
"She appears to be bitting her nails again....It appears she seems very worried..."

Yes, and seven minutes later she was stifling a laugh, pursing her lips and raising her eyebrows. This is a big joke to her and possibly her lead counsel.

Could JB be going to sit in a jail cell today?

DANG! Wish I had thought of that....

Does anyone else think that this was planned by the DT (drag it out) so that the jury has to deliberate AFTER the 4th of July.. so that they don't rush to decision to be home by the 4th.. in the DT's mind?

ITA with Baez deliberately doing this. But, I don't think it's because of delaying for the 4th of July. IMO it's because Baez is extremly unprofessional, unethical, has ulterior motives ( building up his image for his future job of legal anchor) and utter lack of respect and reverence for our judicial system. IMO

Let's face it folks, these DT attorneys do NOT want to work on Saturdays. CM has said as such.

Was the SA in the closed door meeting? I didn't think they were, so does that mean this is strictly a DT issue?

Would be nice if this other legal matter has to do with the Anthonys and their version of the truth.

Anyone watching Perry talk to Baez and Ashton this morning. Yikes.

I hate to say it but I wish Jean C would listen and get it right....she said it involved Furton but HHJBP clearly said it had NOTHING to do with THAT legal issue regarding Dr. Furton.

ETA: NOWWW she's getting it.

I know....

Now she just replayed what HHJP said and has changed like she didn't say that to start with. LOL

I think either Baez is in contempt, or from a photo earlier, ICA may be making CM her lead council. (There was a pic of JB & CM looking like they were arguing while JA & LDB stifled laughter.)
My guess as good as anyone's tho.

JA and LDB trying not to laugh.

ldb and ja laughing.jpg

Everyone of the jurors wanted on this case. It was very easy to get off of it if they wanted to.

Does that go for mock jurors as well? If so, can you please tell me what I have to do to be free? TIA

I think cheney mason does not want to work on saturdays and he figured out some way to get his way

Maybe the judge couldn't stop the blood from squirting out of his eyes.............

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paladeer