2011.06.25 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Twenty-eight)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yuri actualy made a point to tell Baez the date was the 16th and keeps saying early morning hours on the 16th. later in the day on the 16th etc.etc. Was the call made late on the 15th maybe?

Yes, but JB lead him into that whole date/time issue. JB said it first. The date of the 911 calls was the 16th. (31st day missing)

CA knew on the July 16th that it was 31 days since the last time Ga saw Caylee! Yet, she and the whole family went with the original "last saw her on the 9th" routine that the defendant stated, in her original interview, with police. So, unless CA had her dates off, thinking it was July 9th, or Casey confused them all then when CA made those 911 calls she knew that 31 days back was not June 9th but June 16th.

It was definitely July 16th and CA said Caylee had been missing for 31 days! That has always bothered me as to her not saying "missing a month" and instead giving an exact number of days.

Yuri Melich was there the 16th into the 17th.

From day one of seeing that pic it just seemed "off" to me. Like the girl in the pic was waaay bigger than Caylee/or even in proportion to the rest of the stuff in the pic. Just something didn't seem right. I don't know. JMO

I thought the same thing. But surely if the pic were photoshopped the state would have been all over that, don't you think? :waitasec:

I have some faith the jury is seeing through this parade of family values.

I also think the DT is going to get more and more aggressive and absurd.

Like this stuff against Ashton? Yikes. imo, things are going to get worse and worse if there is only a week left.

Poor HHJP.

I had hoped that too, but somehow feel sick in the pit of my stomach as to the shenanigans going on now. Afraid she's going to walk, the smile and look on her face is tell tale. :banghead:

Hahahaha - LKB is still saying on HLN that Rodrigues was a co-founder of the Body Farm.

When she speaks, I visualize myself plugging my ears and saying, "la la la la la la la ... I can't hear you". lol

Piptone tweeted that CM was yelling at Baez and KC. Piptone also said he couldn't hear what was being said.

Piptone was not in that room. How does he know who was getting yelled at? Taking that particular tweet with a grain of salt. JMHO.

MarkNeJame Mark NeJame
#JeffAshton just went to a deposition. Means case is still going on... = no plea. Ct. Reporter left means no jury tampering. #caseyanthony
1 minute ago

Casey Anthony News13
Jeff Ashton says this deposition has NOTHING to do with today's unexpected ending. #CaseyAnthony -jfell

Casey Anthony News13
Dorothy Sims is with Dr. Kenneth Furton waiting for deposition. Ashton just opened door for them. #CaseyAnthony -jfell
1 minute ago Favorite Retweet Reply

She actually said that she thinks the DT has dome something hinky? If so, this is bad!!!
I am listening now and she is talking in circles... the DT readily excused him. Why is she trying to hold on to him...

WOW! If this is true I will be utterly amazed.

It's sounding more and more that the matter does not involve the SA team. It sounds like it is between the court and the DT.

Jeff Ashton says this deposition has NOTHING to do with today's unexpected ending. #CaseyAnthony -jfell

Wow - LKB on HLN looking as white as a sheet going blah blah blah - but thinks the DT has done something hinky...and ineffective assistance may be on the table.

I would BET she knows exactly what happened already. (and what ... did she rush right to the studio like the network anchors did on 9/11?)

Re: ICA's texting... can they subpoena GA and CA and LA's cellphones right now? I am convinced they are communicating with her through JB's cell phone. Do you think something was discovered Re; false testifying, coercing LA to lie, etc?

MarkNeJame

Not teasing. Working by process of elimination. Rule out jury tampering and plea. Working on rest. #caseyanthony @vinniepolitan @hlntv
1 minute ago via web

I thought the same thing. But surely if the pic were photoshopped the state would have been all over that, don't you think? :waitasec:

Yeah I agree. I think they know it is Caylee in the photo. There are probably pictures of her just before opening that door where you can see her face more easily.

Witness tampering and threats would have the SA much more involved and not as more of spectators. I get the impression that while they have been kept informed, they really aren't neck deep in this one. Unless it was something involving the jail? But then you would expect to see a Sheriff involved?
Have you been getting the feeling that they have kept a close eye (and ear) on all the players in this case? I think every time they hear something that just seems off...they have their investigators run it down.

Just throwing this in for thought, LA testimony said he heard something in the restroom and blah blah, do you think SA found out what it was or WANTS to know what it was and the DT did not let them know so this could be the issue?

In the restroom? When did LA say that? I didn't hear him say that. The past couple of days there has been some crazy stuff going around. I sure am glad I'm watching this trial for myself.

Wow - LKB on HLN looking as white as a sheet going blah blah blah - but thinks the DT has done something hinky...and ineffective assistance may be on the table.

WHAT? SHE is speculating about the DT doing something hinky??? Why who'd a thunk it? She better pray she has distanced herself far, far away from this mess.

MarkNeJame Mark NeJame
Not teasing. Working by process of elimination. Rule out jury tampering and plea. Working on rest. #caseyanthony @vinniepolitan @hlntv
2 minutes ago » MarkNeJame Mark NeJame
#JeffAshton just went to a deposition. Means case is still going on... = no plea. Ct. Reporter left means no jury tampering. #caseyanthony
5 minutes ago »
MarkNeJame Mark NeJame
Not likely a jury issue. Court reporter left early. If there was an issue w juror, likely would have been questioned. @HLNTV #caseyanthony

I have a daughter a few days apart from Caylee and she is on the tall side. She is now 5 and she is barely taller than Caylee appears in that picture. I have thought that it could have been staged. But, wouldn't that come out in rebuttal? Bring a witness in to tell the height based on the bones and compare to the picture?:twocents:

If the parent of the child whose picture that is, somebody Cindy babysits or a relative? saw that photo on TV during the proceedings and head CA testify that it was Caylee, called in to report it to LE....that would be a separate legal matter. Not only is that child too tall, but her hair appears to be dark brown IMO.

alrighty then - not jury tampering, not the depo today, not a plea....

that leaves Witness tampering, threats, dissatisfaction with attys...

wonder what it is?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member