What info did Lee A take to the defense team?

sbm

I have my doubts re: the REAL relationship was between Lee & ICA..They're supposedly very close but if that's true then ICA would NOT have shut him out of the pregnancy..Even if that's what CA wanted her to do for whatever :crazy: reason.

they may have been close and i think Casey has no problem shutting people out to feel important. Or lying. She dragged LA and her family thru Zanny. Why would a pregnancy be different? This was HER princess moment. CA gushing over her. Paying attention. SPENDING $. why include LA when he would only insist on facts such as "whos the father" "how will you support a baby at 19" "werent you on Birth Control"

they may have been close and i think Casey has no problem shutting people out to feel important. Or lying. She dragged LA and her family thru Zanny. Why would a pregnancy be different? This was HER princess moment. CA gushing over her. Paying attention. SPENDING $. why include LA when he would only insist on facts such as "whos the father" "how will you support a baby at 19" "werent you on Birth Control"

LOL!! That does sound like what Lee would do..OTH! It doesn't make too much sense to me she wouldn't want her "best bud" bro to be a part of "HER princess moment"..But was it really?

BBM. And this makes me wonder that if they thought Lee was the father, WHY would they think that. Was there some sort of consensual incestuous relationship that Cindy and George found out about? Is this the big family secret?

I've actually thought this was the case for some time.

I've actually thought this was the case for some time.

I think the reason they wanted to rule the paternity of the family members out was not for their own thoughts but because of the thing the public was saying/acusing them of...seems like I remember hearing alot of that going on back then.

Do you think that Lee's llittle trip to Baez's office could have something to do with the "legal matter" that caused court to be dismissed this morning? Just throwing it out there to see what everyone thinks. I think this has been the most screwed up trial I've ever seen - can't keep up with the twists and turns - can't make heads or tails out of JB's case.... And I can't stop watching every second of the trial. I wasn't this bad when OJ's trial was being televised!!!

I could see CA doing that to him! LOL I have wondered if all the talk of his mistress testifying has made CA mad enough to pin this all on GA. The next few days will be interesting... I just hope it ends with justice for Caylee.

in the elevator I said the same thing.that CA put GA in TO!!-LOL

Good question. He is deeply troubled. IMO

I've wanted to say this since second week. Go back to the tapes from jail, second one with LA and ICA. They talk in code, it's eerie. He got her message she sent through JB. Some big red flags there, like Ah was it someone you knew or grew up with? Not the exact words, but an implication to possibly where she and KM used to go. Also he says, Things have changed since we talked as you know. Was he saying that he moved the body or couldn't due to the storm? There are many clues in there. :waitasec:

Here is a Hal Boedeker blog discussing what Baez says he was trying to establish from Lee's testimony yesterday:

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/en...judge-geraldo-rivera-says.html/comment-page-1

In part it reads: “He [Baez] wanted that jury to know that those parents feared Lee Anthony was the father of that child,” Rivera said on “The O’Reilly Factor.”
“That’s why they didn’t want him involved in the baby’s birth. That’s where he was going. The judge stopped it.”

I know one thing he didn't take to the defense. A box of handkerchiefs.

Wow... I can't even begin to imagine what it would be like to be in that situation. Everyone has some sort of "family drama" but to have your whole life dragged in front of the national media and your dirty laundry put out here for people to critique and comment on because of something your sibling did...

And if this post is really from him? Wow. Talk about trucked up. I know there's probably no way to verify the authenticity, but the overall tone rings true, and the "voice" of the author seems to be consistent throughout. If Lee didn't write this, I'd lay odds on someone very close to the situation being responsible for it.

There's another doc out there that has these blogs, plus one that's dated prior to these (it just talks about his general state of mind) Is it okay to post a link, since we can't verify he wrote it?

GG, I think there's truth in those blogs. I remember reading some of them very early on in the case. If Mark as Tara's husband was Lee's 'rival', then Casey becoming pregnant by Mark would be seen as a betrayal by Lee. It sounds as if Lee was totally in love with Tara, then she supposedly aborted his baby? Thus, the emotionality of his testimony, with all those feelings coming back to him. Maybe he kind of 'rejected' Caylee if Mark was her father. This all makes more and more sense to me. In deference to Lee, then, the family just pretended Caylee's bio dad wasn't important.

Am I remembering correctly that Mark is now deceased? I even remember a jail conversation between CA and ICA where ICA refers to Caylee's 'half-brother'. Any else remember any of this?

GG, I think there's truth in those blogs. I remember reading some of them very early on in the case. If Mark as Tara's husband was Lee's 'rival', then Casey becoming pregnant by Mark would be seen as a betrayal by Lee. It sounds as if Lee was totally in love with Tara, then she supposedly aborted his baby? Thus, the emotionality of his testimony, with all those feelings coming back to him. Maybe he kind of 'rejected' Caylee if Mark was her father. This all makes more and more sense to me. In deference to Lee, then, the family just pretended Caylee's bio dad wasn't important.

Am I remembering correctly that Mark is now deceased? I even remember a jail conversation between CA and ICA where ICA refers to Caylee's 'half-brother'. Any else remember any of this?

Isn't Mark the Marine who was stationed in 29 Palms? He's very much alive.

I think it's possible LA went to set Baez straight as to the allegations of incest and sexual assault and after strong words, together they worked out a deal. No further allegations of incest aimed at Lee in exchange for an improved, maybe defense enhanced recollection of the events.

The former is what I posted, no incest, nothing about a deal tho.

LOL!! That does sound like what Lee would do..OTH! It doesn't make too much sense to me she wouldn't want her "best bud" bro to be a part of "HER princess moment"..But was it really?

thankd for the LOL. I tried to think of what LA would say but i knew it was too many words per sentenence so i had to make it simple. :0) idk, maybe it goes deeper. maybe LA knew who the father was and dissapproved for some reason. if ICA and LA were close and it was one of his enemies that was the father maybe he was pizzed. I dont know. the whole anthony dynamic gives me a migraine. there will never be answers to this or to how Caylee died I feel. that's why im so worried about this case. it really could go either way.

I've wanted to say this since second week. Go back to the tapes from jail, second one with LA and ICA. They talk in code, it's eerie. He got her message she sent through JB. Some big red flags there, like Ah was it someone you knew or grew up with? Not the exact words, but an implication to possibly where she and KM used to go. Also he says, Things have changed since we talked as you know. Was he saying that he moved the body or couldn't due to the storm? There are many clues in there. :waitasec:
Also, don't forget the high five between LA and ICA. It might be interesting to look back and see exactly what happened just before LA said that things have changed and just before the high five.

Color me unimpressed with the sobbing sibling on the stand routine. During his tearful testimony when asked who he was angry with he said he was angry with his mom and his sister and then through sniffles and sobs just had to add that part of him didn't believe that it was happening. Please. What's not to believe? Sister is having a baby. So what? The whole 'didn't believe it was happening' just fits too neatly with the DT m.o. with Casey and the 31 days behavior following an alleged drowning. Oh, and Lee, what did you mean when you said you wish you could have been there more (for Caylee)? Didn't you mean "would" have been there more? Then again, that little consonant switch would be accepting more responsibility than anyone in your family is capable of taking on.

I've been thinking about this overnight..................

I think Lee overheard a conversation between his parents and their attorney, Mark Lippman, and the gist of the conversation was that GA was not going to lie on the witness stand. He's already testified that he did not molest KC and did not dispose of Caylee's remains.

Lee may have gone to JB and said that his father was not on board with lying to save KC. Lee and JB may have discussed this and agreed that if GA wasn't going to lie to save KC, perhaps Lee could do it.

I think they may have concocted something and when Lee took the stand yesterday, JB expected Lee to say something. Maybe Lee would say that when he was a young teenager he walked in KC's room one day and caught his father molesting KC. Lee might go on to say that KC told him what had happened.........that Caylee accidentally drowned in the pool and GA disposed of the remains telling KC to leave the house.

Then, when Lee got on the witness stand yesterday he couldn't bring himself to testify to what he and JB talked about.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fesmike
Back