2011.06.28 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Thirty)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If CLOSE were an acronym made up by ICA, I wouldn't necessarily attribute it to cleverness or intellect; more like devious, evil conniving, secretive and sneaky maneuvering...like her lies.

My son, on the other hand? I think it was clever; a young guy tentatively dipping his toe in the froth of websleuthing. Thank you to those who gave a nod to his effort! He wants to be a prosecutor, by the way LOL

Aqua

Don't you know the cell mates around KC are even madder now that because of her, the note sliding through the book cart have more than likely stopped. And JB mad because of KC's letters exposing him. The Guards there are following strict orders now, I betcha, afraid that they could be the next one if they cut her some slack. Life in her new home now may not be so fun.

Just finished watching all the testimony today. WOW and WOW. Quick question, and please forgive me if it's been asked. WHO is the grief counselor that Baez wants to call and what does anyone know about her. TIA.

he is representing his Son and I have a feeling he is gonna say his dad telephoned him in December and not November

Ahhh...thankyou for clarifying. :seeya:

We should have known about the A family when all the extended family on both sides stayed far away from this, even when they were saying she was kidnapped.

Bold mine.

Alot of us did. I know I did by the first interview that Cindy did...was that the Greta one?

My apologies if this was asked and answered already. I missed a lot of the testimony and forums today.

Did anyone notice when Baez was questioning Cindy that he initially asks her about sending DCasey and Hoover to search the Suburban area and she says no. He then asks did she tell Melich on Dec 20 while they were executing a search warrant that she had sent her people there a month ago and no body was there. She says she doesn't remember much about any conversation she had with Melich that day other than being upset they were back at her home again searching.

Then after a few different questions he asks her again about the search on Suburban, only this time it is a bit different. He asks her "prior to September 2008 did you ever tell your son Lee Anthony that you had sent people to search the area over on Suburban Drive" she again says no that she had never sent any body there.

I'm curious as to why he asked about prior to September 2008. DCasey and Hoover were there in November. Was the psychic even involved with Cindy prior to September?

Then, of course, we see Lee get on the stand and he says this argument with Cindy over this situation happened in October and it sounded to me like he was mad about a search that had already taken place. Again, a month before D Casey and Hoover say they did the search.

What's up with all these dates being different?

ETA - They are also quite clever. Cindy is asked if she told Lee prior to Sept 2008 she says no. Lee then testifies they had their argument in October. So, legally is there a lie and perjured testimony? The devil is in the details. IMO

The searches actually took place in November so it could be said that Lee was the actual liar in this instance. CA told the truth, she did not send anyone to that area to look for Caylee prior to September.

If CLOSE were an acronym made up by ICA, I wouldn't necessarily attribute it to cleverness or intellect; more like devious, evil conniving, secretive and sneaky maneuvering...like her lies.

My son, on the other hand? I think it was clever; a young guy tentatively dipping his toe in the froth of websleuthing. Thank you to those who gave a nod to his effort! He wants to be a prosecutor, by the way LOL

Aqua

Good luck to your son! I'm sorry I must have misunderstood, but that definitely was a clever way of trying to sleuth. Far better than anything KC could have come up with, that's a certainty. Wanting to be a prosecutor is a very admirable goal to have, as we all know from seeing the prosecutor's in this case - sometimes they're all a victim has.

Don't you know the cell mates around KC are even madder now that because of her, the note sliding through the book cart have more than likely stopped. And JB mad because of KC's letters exposing him. The Guards there are following strict orders now, I betcha, afraid that they could be the next one if they cut her some slack. Life in her new home now may not be so fun.

what ? what? huh..share please..

No the judge did not let it in due to the fact that conversation took place in 2006 and at this point it is hearsay.

I thought he told them he'd let them know in the morning. I can't imagine that he will since he didn't let TonyL tell it either.

I thought he told them he'd let them know in the morning. I can't imagine that he will since he didn't let TonyL tell it either.

I may have been mistaken, my apoligies if I was, I guess we will find out in the morning.

My apologies if this was asked and answered already. I missed a lot of the testimony and forums today.

Did anyone notice when Baez was questioning Cindy that he initially asks her about sending DCasey and Hoover to search the Suburban area and she says no. He then asks did she tell Melich on Dec 20 while they were executing a search warrant that she had sent her people there a month ago and no body was there. She says she doesn't remember much about any conversation she had with Melich that day other than being upset they were back at her home again searching.

Then after a few different questions he asks her again about the search on Suburban, only this time it is a bit different. He asks her "prior to September 2008 did you ever tell your son Lee Anthony that you had sent people to search the area over on Suburban Drive" she again says no that she had never sent any body there.

I'm curious as to why he asked about prior to September 2008. DCasey and Hoover were there in November. Was the psychic even involved with Cindy prior to September?

Then, of course, we see Lee get on the stand and he says this argument with Cindy over this situation happened in October and it sounded to me like he was mad about a search that had already taken place. Again, a month before D Casey and Hoover say they did the search.

What's up with all these dates being different?

"These are not the droids you're looking for..."

Seriously, the DT is crafting some very hamfisted confusion regarding the dates (look at CM roving and ranging over the entire timeline today trying - desperately IMHO to trip up RK). It's a classic sleight of hand maneuver (trying to trip up in or trying to discredit whomever is testifying) by deliberately sliding the dates around - let's face it,- the SAO went point by point, hour by hour chronologically in their CIC. The DT never has, and wants to blur and confuse the time line as much as possible.

Why oh why would they do that? hmmmm:innocent:

Just finished watching all the testimony today. WOW and WOW. Quick question, and please forgive me if it's been asked. WHO is the grief counselor that Baez wants to call and what does anyone know about her. TIA.

Sally Karioth.

Originally Posted by ThinkTank View Post
The Inmate shows some very strong emotion, which can be seen even without the audio.
It is very frightening to see that she would act like that in front of the cameras!
The increased guard presence is probably a safety precaution for Baez, and was probably ordered after the 3 psych evals on Saturday and Sunday

http://www.clickorlando.com/video/28362472/index.html
Anthony's Demeanor Change
The demeanor of Casey Anthony toward her lead attorney appears to change inside the courtroom.

(1:12minute mark) June 24, 2011

I have been wondering about this all day. What was going on here when she freaked out???

not sure?
on the YouTube version of this, some commentors said it was about what was being said in the sidebar, which the Inmate reads on Mason's real time monitor, about the photos of the baby shower and Cindy saying that Caylee was born a month early.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9WmWhzFLgyM&feature=player_embedded"]YouTube - ‪Casey Anthony angry wants to kill Jose Baez on June 24th‬‏[/ame]
Casey Anthony angry wants to kill Jose Baez on June 24th
From June 24th, 2011 just after coming back from sidebar with Cindy on stand. Baez had asked about baby shower, Cindy says she told him yes that why I said baby came a month early. The baby shower was after the birth.

Then Baez tried to enter a photo and was denied from Linda's objection following the sidebar:

http://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/269573_244108232272988_1747314...

comments:
· My take:
Casey was angry because Baez was bringing up the fact that Cindy said Caylee was born a month early when Casey knew this to be a lie.
Perhaps Casey didn't want some guy who she slept with before Jesse to know Caylee was his daughter.

onebluebear 12 hours ago
She says to Mason "Oooo DID YOU SEE HIM" and Jose had a smirk on his face when he faces the camera.
BengalsRock0614 2 hours ago

Did they discuss the book-system of note-passing today? I JUST found this document late last night, and I was fascinated! I only delved into all the details when I found WS, so most of you have probably already seen this:
http://files.realitychatter.com/CA/Docs/FDLE%20Report13475-13496.pdf

Has anyone thought that maybe CA knew where exactly ICA had placed Caylee and she needed Dom C and JH to find her? So she contacted a psychic to orchestrate the whole discovery of the body? And that just didn't work out...
I'm saying maybe ICA was able to slip out a letter through JB to CA with the details. They both may have thought someone finding the body would have helped ICA get out of jail because the duct tape would prove the kidnapping story was true.

what ? what? huh..share please..

KC was writing & passing notes/letters to other inmates by putting them in a book, then the other inmate would check out the book to get the letter. She said in her letters that JB was delivering letters and letting her read letters from CA by way of his laptop, said he was going to try to sneak her in puzzle books and maybe food. Late nite guards would let her have some conversation time with other cell mates Read her jail house letters, but remember she does lie. I did not read all of them but they are worth reading.

Im new here and have been watching for only the last couple weeks (missed OS and first few days). Love you WSers. I just had some thoughts I wanted to post.

JP had said the Greif expert's hypothesis can ONLY be based on testimony given in this case. Since there has been no testimony supporting abuse or accidental drowning so far, her hypothesis would not be able to include these.IMO But I think JB will try to get her to include this and It'll be Pop Tart Time!

Also, didnt RK just do away with Spitz's theory of the skull? He said he tilted the skull upward on Dec. 11th, so that kinda fits. One other thing bothered me about Dr. Spitz's theory of duct tape. If it was applied directly to the skull, why would 2 pieces still be stuck to eachother and hair but not the skull?:waitasec: selective adhesion?

KC was writing & passing notes/letters to other inmates by putting them in a book, then the other inmate would check out the book to get the letter. She said in her letters that JB was delivering letters and letting her read letters from CA by way of his laptop, said he was going to try to sneak her in puzzle books and maybe food. Late nite guards would let her have some conversation time with other cell mates Read her jail house letters, but remember she does lie. I did not read all of them but they are worth reading.

But what about JB mad about KC exposing him ??

Has anyone thought that maybe CA knew where exactly ICA had placed Caylee and she needed Dom C and JH to find her? So she contacted a psychic to orchestrate the whole discovery of the body? And that just didn't work out...
I'm saying maybe ICA was able to slip out a letter through JB to CA with the details. They both may have thought someone finding the body would have helped ICA get out of jail because the duct tape would prove the kidnapping story was true.

I totally agree with all of this up to the place where CA wanted anybody but defense team employees and possibly one or more Anthony family members to know Caylee's body was found. I think she wanted it spirited away and buried (I can only assume properly buried) somewhere far away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeymourMann