2011.06.30 TRIAL Day Thirty-two (Afternoon Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
ICA will NOT testify.

The media is going to have a field day with this ;)

Ok, maybe I'm just experiencing trial fatigue, but I cannot understand why the DT is still harping on the employment records. Even if they win the argument, how does it substantially help their case overall?

i think that if the employment records get in, it will prove that only kc could have made all the chloroform searches, thereby erasing whatever doubt they drummed up with CA's perjuries of the other day.

I could see Drew Petrimeaux when CM was up. :blowkiss:

What are they whining about? If they thought Cindy was being truthful then they will have no problem with letting the records in. Surely they wouldn't have put her on stand thinking she would lie. No?

Honestly, guys.. there's no way she could keep all her lies straight at this point. I'm completely not surprised she didn't take the stand. She realizes she's busted, and the only way to not completely incriminate herself is not to talk at all. I think the jury will know this, though.

I totally agree with you!

I hope the acquittal motion goes quickly...can't wait for rebuttal! I guess it's a good thing it lasts less than a day, meaning DT didn't present much to rebut?

CM was careful to say on the day that she ‘might have “ searched

The DT is fighting Cindy's work records big time. They loved it when she gave one of the biggest "A Ha" moments for the DT, but they know she lied. I really hope this gets in!

No worries. JP knew cindy was lying when she said she did the searches. :great:

They better not get to keep this out. That is so not fair. They got to have their grief expert.

State wants to present 'verified' work hours of CA to impeach her testimony on the computer searchs on the clorophorm (sp) issues. CM says this is prejudial to his client.

Obviously it proves that CA lied about the searches. She would not need to lie to cover for ICA if ICA were innocent.... :innocent:

JudgeJeanine Jeanine Pirro
Jury seemed surprised at the defense resting. #caseyanthony

Ending on the pet thing was odd and I do think they expected her to testify. Lots of unanswered questions.

Was anybody else surprised to hear her voice? She sounded to childlike..

ICA said she'd lie, steal, and cheat to prove her innocence, but is too cowardly to take the stand and tell her honest story. Her Defense has left the jurors with all the holes in their claims. Too BaD.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ecdub