2011.07.01 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Thirty-Three)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finger Boy is being replayed on IS he is funny in his affect reminds me of Chevy Chase's SNL "Land Shark" skit...

oc jail records have him posted - appears he will be spending his birthday in the pokey (4th of July I kid you not - can you say Iorinic?)

You know, because of this trial, if I ever actually meet a chemist, I'm going to burst out laughing, and the poor chemist is going to think I'm crazy.

OMG I totally agree! I will probably say something to the effect of "OMG you're a chemist?" then look around to see if anybody else heard/saw this. Then I will be really sad, because I have no one to appreciate the AWESOMENESS of what has happened.

from Broderick yesterday:

http://www.wftv.com/video/28408667/index.html

I already brought up the 2:01 time to watch when George is called to the stand and he mouths what appears a F you to Baez.

BUT, even more important.

As George walks away from the stand starting at 14:10

HE WASHES HIS HANDS IN MOTION TOWARDS CASEY!!!!

I think he has finally realized what the real truth is, and has accepted it. He is done with her.

I wondered why nobody was talking about the washing of hands motion by George. I saw it as did my daughter yesterday. Priceless.

OH WOW. I am one who somehow totally missed this and it bears bumping! GA sure DID do that! Just WOW. God bless GA. Thank you, ThinkTank and TotallyObsessed.

Hey <modsnip> now that you've tanked ur career I hear TGIFridays has an opening #caseyanthony
Twitter - 1 hour ago
:floorlaugh:

From that sidebar that was posted a page or two back, I love this part:

JB - "All that was done during the defense's -- I mean, the State's first two weeks we're talking about her behavior, and why would a guilt-- you know, why would an innocent person act in that manner...."

Hehe. Slip.

Has anyone ever tried to call in questions/comments to HLN? I tried with my comment regarding Krystal Holloway and they didn't take me for me some reason. I guess because they're on the River Cruz is credible bandwagon right now and don't want their bubble to burst.

Basically I was gonna point out her discrepancies.

Has anyone seen our Mock Juror.....Mountain Kat has been missing since Wednesday afternoon.

Seemed like that part got lost in the shuffle after a while. In my understanding it's so Baez can depo the anthropologist about the single question: did you find organic matter in the skull swabs. JB said it would take their "expert" two days to verify the lack of a search for chlorophyll on the Anthony hard drive. So it can't be that. Dunno about the Gentiva stuff.
So is this what JP was referring to as an "imaginary" problem? I'm just glad I didn't get up early for this nonsense. Is Court expected to resume today...or is that anyone's guess?
Thanks so much ami!

YAY! They are back! :woohoo:

:giggle: Ok, not really - I'm just checking to make sure y'all are still awake! :giggle:

:maddening::banghead::furious::laugh: I will get even with you for this!
:slap::pillowfight2::pillowfight::pillowfight2:

YAY! They are back! :woohoo:

:giggle: Ok, not really - I'm just checking to make sure y'all are still awake! :giggle:

Awake now, and we know JB cannot depose someone in an hour, perhaps by 2 p.m. :crazy:

From that sidebar that was posted a page or two back, I love this part:

JB - "All that was done during the defense's -- I mean, the State's first two weeks we're talking about her behavior, and why would a guilt-- you know, why would an innocent person act in that manner...."

Hehe. Slip.

Yeppers, I caught that too.
Did you see where LDB mentioned there were "hundreds of checks written from her mother's account, hundreds". Not that it surprises me at all, but it was good to see in black and white.

Has anyone seen our Mock Juror.....Mountain Kat has been missing since Wednesday afternoon.

I was wondering this, too. Check under the tablecloths. We aren't going to wait 31 days to report her missing.

I believe the longer this trial goes on the less time it will take the jury to reach a verdict.

so who has pizzed the judge off more: crazy lady at jury selection, pamphlet man, finger man or JB?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RyanO9600