2011.07.01 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Thirty-Three)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think CA will want to visit her. I think ICA will not put anyone in her family on the visitor list. I think she will find a new "family" in prison and forget they ever existed. She cannot manipulate them anymore so what good are they to her?

It's not like she has any loving real bonds with anyone - she's a sociopath, they can pick up and move on with no emotional attachments. That's my opinion.

Think you are right - but also think ICA will contact the A's when she wants something. She will continue to use them and CA will continue to be used. Lifelong pattern here for both of them.

I think her point is most likely that the "accused" didn't have time to seek counsel for consultation before making a statement and/or admission to the court, assuming he didn't wave that.

That's nice but incorrect. He has 30 days to decide what he wishes to do. If someone is robbing a bank they don't wait for his lawyer to show up before they arrest him.

I only think KC will let them visit if they stop putting money in her commissary account. If they keep that stocked, she'll never let them in.

Bill S thinks CA is dangerously close to having actually committed perjury.

My money says the state would never go after the grieving grandmother/mother with a perjury charge for telling lies.

Normally no. But in the case, the Country is watching. And knows what an evil manipulative liar Cindy is. Thus I feel they will go after her. She impeded the investigation remember. The prosecution sure does not forget that fact either.

WFTV is pre-playing CA's testimony. Cracking me up - How she said that her company probably won't have records going back 3 years! :lol:

Surprise, Surprise!

Yup! And LDB took that as a challenge. Oh yeah? Watch this.

Anybody think, with the except of JB, the DT has given up? None of the other attorneys can rope in JB? With all his years and supposed reputation, wouldn't seem like CM would want to go out this way.

Well simms isnt there this morning JB said she had a dr's apt and i dont buy that i think she is out scurrying for something!!!! JMO

Sunny H doing her legal analysis "I don't understand how HHJP can do this (contempt hearing ) without finger boy having a lawyer" She says this every time it happens I think four times now.. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr... HHJP says clearly every time they have 30 DAYS to appeal and gives them a public defender if warranted. Just venting thanks for listening.... :)

OMG, isn't this woman at the very least a legal analyst, if not an attorney? No wonder her opinions on here are IMO not even in the ball park. I would guess she has no clue what is going on.

I don't recall the legal jargon, but this was all covered extensively back during jury selection with the woman who disrupted court and some of the potentials ended up having to be dismissed. HHJP did the same thing to this woman as he did to finger guy. She was then brought in because in Pinellas County this person was allowed to be represented to face contempt of court charges, while in Orange and Osceola? counties that HHJP covers, that is not a requirement.

I'm going to contact HLN about sending me a talking head application. Apparently no experience is necessary.

Oh Oh - I have been seriously brainwashed by this case. Sitting here at 8:10 waiting for the juror's special break so I can finally take my dogs out for their first morning curb visit.

How sick is that?

I understand that but what does that have to do with what I was commenting on? My comment was in reference to her stating they had sex 12-15 times which is not what she said.

She also stated she did lie to detectives about the affair because she was embarrassed and didn't want to expose it but that once the text messages came out she then knew she had to tell the truth about the affair.
But I see her alleged embarrassed doesn't keep her from getting her face on TV and telling a national audience just how many times she and George had sex.

I only think KC will let them visit if they stop putting money in her commissary account. If they keep that stocked, she'll never let them in.

Brilliant! You are right, as long as KC gets what she wants she does not need them. If they stop the funding, she will start the collect calls, the letters, the begging, the I miss yous, I love you, just to get the money.

Well simms isnt there this morning JB said she had a dr's apt and i dont buy that i think she is out scurrying for something!!!! JMO

Maybe part of the reason JBP was alluding to "real and imaginary" issues???

I think we have time for a matinee before court resumes-enjoy!!:fence:
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xM0hSpkPdNo"]YouTube - ‪Anthony Case: Showdown at the OC Courthouse (Satire)‬‏[/ame]

Does anyone have the video link for GA as he made the hand motions to ICA when he left the stand yesterday?

from Broderick yesterday:

http://www.wftv.com/video/28408667/index.html

I already brought up the 2:01 time to watch when George is called to the stand and he mouths what appears a F you to Baez.

BUT, even more important.

As George walks away from the stand starting at 14:10

HE WASHES HIS HANDS IN MOTION TOWARDS CASEY!!!!

I think he has finally realized what the real truth is, and has accepted it. He is done with her.

JB's stalling and delaying reminds me of KC.. "give me one more day!"

I agree and after reading the last sidebar reported it seems at that day he still don't know wth his next move is going to be to get out of his mess he has created.

It's been 2 hours already, do you think anyone is knocking on HHJP's chambers door saying we are ready?

*not a chance*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member