2011.07.01 TRIAL Day Thirty-three (Afternoon Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe if he *advertiser censored* his neck enough his brain will wake up.
JB makes no sense at all.

A bobblehead doll comes to mind when I see him do this. Can someone make a bobblehead picture of JB.

Hi to everyone I love this place. First time poster.

Are they now talking about the harddrive instead of internet searches?

I agree with the poster who said that this rebuttal testimony persuaded them that Caylee's murder was premeditated. I was on the fence before re: premeditation, but no longer.

So JB's story is that Cindy just kept refreshing whatever page she was on until an ad or a link for bamboo showed up?

ETA: Don't think I've ever seen a link or an ad for neck breaking.

Osborne says she only found 1 reference to "chlorophyll" and it was in a dictionary file. #CaseyAnthony -jfell
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 3:16 PM

hand sanitizer never appeared. but bamboo did -- bamboo flooring, bamboo furniture, figurines, but no bamboo as it relates to dogs...
by oscaseyanthony via twitter at 3:16 PM

He didn't search for alcohol and peroxide. That's it, score a point for the defense :crazy:

Actually, it might hurt the defense. I think alcohol and peroxide are on the ingredients list for chloroform. Cindy made up a story about searching for them to cover up for Casey. imo

A bobblehead doll comes to mind when I see him do this. Can someone make a bobblehead picture of JB.

Hi to everyone I love this place. First time poster.

Welcome aboard :seeya:

Great to have an IT guy and 2 Nurses on the Jury.......They will help the rest!

ODG Please someone make JB stop! He doesn't even know what he is doing........................seriously.

I foresee an appeal coming on grounds of incompetent counsel.

It has been raining here all day but it's done nothing to extinguish the flames and smoke coming from the defense table.

WHY does JB think he has to do cross on EVERY witness. Just say "no questions". He would look so much more competent. Instead he stands up there and tries to get a Perry Mason moment and it has just backfired throughout this WHOLE trial. JMHO. I DO NOT think it has been lost on this Jury who is wasting their precious time. (What team has been wasting their time)

If it is this frustrating for all of us, I cannot imagine how frushtrated the Jury must feel.

I think JB feels he better come up with something quick to save himself and KC from his sinking ship. He's got to be desperate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa