2011.07.01 TRIAL Day Thirty-three (Afternoon Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yuri you are by far one of the BEST things about this case, I wish Caylee was still alive but I can't imagine anyone better representing her! Thank you!!! :heartbeat:

So they thought their phones were bugged and bought disposable phones to talk with each other. Yeah...these are real innocent people.

I say that call on the 17th about the pool ladder was done as a cover for casey. At some level, cindy knew Caylee was gone and attempted to give her DD an out by suddenly recalling she may have left the ladder up..

Jurors are whispering to one another.

by cfnews13casey via twitter at 3:36 PM

WOW...It appears the only thing Cindy Anthony truthfully "testified" about was her 911 telephone call reporting Caylee missing and the car smelling like it had a dead body in it. That's my opinion, anyway.

Post of the day!! :great:

A boost phone really JB...another lie, hoping they will believe all the Anthonys have throw away phones, what is this a Italian crime family....pfft such lies

channel switching and HLN had a commercial on for tie garbage bags, trash and the sound of a coyotee and the word coyotee- omg- is this a new ad or old? bad idea for casey case after the coyotee, trash bag ordeal!!!!!

It doesn't matter if he had 100 cell phones because Cindy's phone shows no calls to GA.

It is tricky but we really don't know that if George had another phone. Cindy could have a call on her records to a phone George used other then that one.

I don't think ICA should have books or anything else. Just sit, listen, and be quiet... no whispers either.

Why would GA have multiple cell phones?

Because when 'Cowboy Bob Bounty Hunter" LP first bailed KC out of jail JB was afraid that LE had all the A's phones tapped as part of the ongoing kidnapped/missing child investigation (remember this was before she was charged with murder). As a result JB distributed pre paid throw away "bat phones" to CA, GA, LA, KC, DC and himself that were only supposed to be used to call one another so LE could not hear. IE secret conspiracy phones provided by JB.

SA needs to find out the dates that GA purchased the cell phones.

I believe it's in LA deposition and it was after Caylee was reported missing. Would have been in August or at the very early late July.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dena24