2011.07.01 TRIAL Day Thirty-three (Afternoon Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
LDB did a cute little nose scrunch at Yuri. :)

The look between Yuri and JA was so excellent! Yuri smiled and gave him a little nod as he went by and JA could hardly contain his joy. WAY COOL! It couldn't have looked better in the movies! Hope someone preserves a screen shot.

(respectfully snipped)

I'm also shocked that the defense used Cindy to try and cast doubt on the chloroform searches. Seems like trying to say it was Lee or George would have been a better bet.

Perhaps Lee and George refused to play along.

premediation premediation-lingering thoughts left in the jurors minds
wow-CA really didn't help you out ICA

But Did GA really have a 2nd cell phone on that day and time?

you know the A's are telling the truth about the 2nd phone..not like they have ever lied before.:waitasec:

Could ICA, during the death penalty stage, get up and admit she killed Caylee accidentally by giving her too much chloroform and plead for her life?

Yuri and my pudding face and HHJP and the whole SA's office ROCKS.

10 minute recess.... sur rebuttal coming? I'd bet some big money on it cause JB isn't ready to have this circus... i mean trial end.

Yuri's back!

Home phone records for the A's.
LDB: Did you testify about these earlier?
Yes.
LDB: I refer you to this exhibit: do you recognize that?
Tel. records for GA.
And what was the cell phone number? Silence.
Covering June-July 2008.
And this exhibit?
These are cell phone records for CA from June to July 2008.

NO TIME FOR A COMMERCIAL HLN!

Did court recess for the day? WFTV had Bill S talking and now the Casey cam is on the exit sign...anyone know what happened after he called them to sidebar?

Also: If JB is implying that CA could have called GA's "work phone" or some other phone, IF those records were available don't you think he (JB) would have mentioned that? There was NO call to ANY of GA's numbers at that time.

It would still be on Cindy's phone right? So in cross verify the number of the phone and check CA records. There was no call and I am sure now CA words don't mean much in the jury's mind.

You know when you blow up a balloon and instead of tying it but let it go and it makes that phlpphlpphlp sound? That was the DT.

Cheney is laid back in his chair ... appears he is thinking this is your party JB not mine ... I ain't really here. I don't want to work on Saturday! :floorlaugh:

Really, you think? See I pegged that as more of a 'pondering the secret spices/original recipe' look.

what happened? where did everyone go? They comin back?

Because when 'Cowboy Bob Bounty Hunter" LP first bailed KC out of jail JB was afraid that LE had all the A's phones tapped as part of the ongoing kidnapped/missing child investigation (remember this was before she was charged with murder). As a result JB distributed pre paid throw away "bat phones" to CA, GA, LA, KC, DC and himself that were only supposed to be used to call one another so LE could not hear. IE secret conspiracy phones provided by JB.

IIRC some of the bat phones were purchased in Mallorys name as well.

How could Melich not be aware of GA's other phone(s)?

They first came to everyone's attention during one of CA's depositions. Well after YM was done with his investigation. I expect that it is unlikely that YM goes back and reads witness depositions in a case. They occur after his involvement.

Perry now talking to attorneys
by oscaseyanthony via twitter at 3:40 PM

Judge is back in courtroom.
by Gabe Travers/WESH.com at 3:39 PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics