2011.07.01 TRIAL Day Thirty-three (Afternoon Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
CA said on the stand that GA had a second cell phone given to him by his job. She called it his work phone.

Not that CA is the end all be all of honesty. . just sayin

Hadn't George just stsrted a new job.... would he have already had a cell phone asigned to him?

Just thinking about Cindy. That woman fears no one or nothing. How can someone lie under oath, especially to that degree? I would be crapping my pants if I ever had to go to court for anything. If I was guilty of something it would be written all over my face!!! LOL I am not a good liar.

Remember how her voice was shaking while she was being crossed by LDB, though? She definitely knew that what she was saying was a lie and there was some anxiety there, imo.

I sure hope the light at the end of this tunnel is a train heading for ICA

Yuri was one of the best witnesses of this trial. Honest, clear, and concise.

Surely she would take it as a compliment towards her good taste in choosing a hubby!:innocent:

This man worked his butt off to ensure justice for Caylee. He is a hero, IMO!

wm

I hope she's taking it as a compliment too because the man is fine! It's fitting that Caylee has him on her side!

Nice. This was at a time Caylee was "missing", nice to know Baez was concerned for her welfare. I know, I know, he's the defense. But when did they stop having absolute souls?
The Anthonys were operating like terrorists.

Because when 'Cowboy Bob Bounty Hunter" LP first bailed KC out of jail JB was afraid that LE had all the A's phones tapped as part of the ongoing kidnapped/missing child investigation (remember this was before she was charged with murder). As a result JB distributed pre paid throw away "bat phones" to CA, GA, LA, KC, DC and himself that were only supposed to be used to call one another so LE could not hear. IE secret conspiracy phones provided by JB.

But did they have those phones on the date in question? If it was on the 16th 17th of June they didn't even know JB.

I'm gonna miss the facial hair IT guy in behind the podium. Ah IT guy, we barely knew ya.

Baez says George had a work cell/ Couldn't the state look at those records and see what numbers she did call on the 16th when she got home?

This rebuttal made me remember how clean neat and professional the prosecution put on their case, and thinking back what a sloppy disjointed unorganized defense CIC.

What an amazing contrast.

he still thinks he's amazing and no dose of reality, no matter how harsh, will change his good opinion of himself. But ICA, she may become like a woman scorned, as JB goes on and capitalizes on his representation of her and she sits convicted. She may end up making him rue the day...and that would be fitting IMO

Anytime JB feels down he can call GR for a pep talk. Besides, I don't think he gets it.

How could Melich not be aware of GA's other phone(s)?

baez gave them those phones when he was hired as kc's attorney.
didn't want the police to overhear where the body was.

Maybe it's fortunate that CA lied. This was a strong close that should leave a very clear picture of who did what and who didn't do what in the jurors minds. Of course, I am not a lawyer, only a chemist.

Naw, not a chemist either. But I am interested. Does that count?

I heard CA say that GA had a business cell phone when she testified. We all know she wouldn't say it if it wasn't so....

The SA should have looked into this if it is true.....now I am wondering why they did not. hmmmm

Oh yes + don't hurt me. I just wondered.....I am not a "fan" of the DT...but I sure am a fan of vigorous defense for someone accused of such a serious crime.
I think, unfortunately, in reference to a vigorous defense that after @ 6 weeks, you're gonna see all you're gonna see.

OH NO ICA didn't???? I would have her HEAD if she touched my rule book. She's writing all over her attys rule book!!!!!!!!!!

Camera perspective. ICA has a notepad on the table between the book and herself. ICA is writing on a notepad.

So they thought their phones were bugged and bought disposable phones to talk with each other. Yeah...these are real innocent people.

I say that call on the 17th about the pool ladder was done as a cover for casey. At some level, cindy knew Caylee was gone and attempted to give her DD an out by suddenly recalling she may have left the ladder up..

One would ask ...what did they have to hide?:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Just like Casey. Like mother like daughter. Never stop with the lies. Never give up. Just keep on lying no matter what evidence says that you are lying. I do feel a bit sorry for KC that she had a mother like this. Maybe this isn't all her fault.

Lippman, CA's attorney just released a statement :[ I heard this on HLN]

PARAPHRASING=His client is standing by her prior statements that she did the computer searches on Chloroform and Chlorophyl.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname