2011.07.01 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Thirty-Three)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ynotdivein - I'm begging you - please tell me where the trial thread goes - I saw nothing this afternoon except for the first 15 minutes and the last 10 minutes and listened a friend who is in a true grieving process for the rest of the time. I really really need to read the trial thread - please!

ICA still smiley and ignoring deputy telling her to leave.
unbelievable.

I caught that too, she was still doing it while going thru the door, it appeared that the deputy was trying to grab her as they went thru.... talk about attitude..:waitasec:

Holy smokes

MODS I am so sorry, I didn't know that pic came up with the song! I pulled it as soon as I could.

Oooh Looks like ICA was pretty defiant as she was being "led" out. Whoa

I'm waiting for her to pitch a fit. It's way overdue. She will blame Baez for everything.... :loser:

wow....ICA was having a major meltdown!! Had to be forced to leave!! HLN was showing it!!

image1abt.jpg

She's fine,,,did you see her all normal after that???
She just can't look at the jury is all.

WOW..those antics at the room..I could just hear her.. "that can't be it..there must be more, I'm not leaving" just wow...

Did she actually believe she was going to be acquitted ???

Of course she thought that she would be acquitted!!! This is KC Land

It was really a sinking ship for the defense from the start. Even though I feel KC is guilty I think the defense could have done a better job for her. They were so bloody ineffective!

At this juncture, now that it's almost over and we have heard the whole disfunctional drama of the ants I revoke support to GA and CA but continue to support LA. Wow, that was something the past couple weeks and I need a couple rolls of rolaids, excuse me....

I'm doing mylanta "shots"

On closing arguments, Does it go: State, then Defense? I thought the State had the last word?

TIA

I love that SA ended with YM. A bit of a tip o' the hat to him , IMO. :)

Oh Man! I hope they shock us all and find her guilty on all seven charges and then give Casey the DP.

OSCaseyAnthony Casey Anthony News
Court denied Matthew Bartlett's appeal. He's the spectator who flipped the bird at Jeff Ashton. #CaseyAnthony

She left her sweater behind when she left.

Bye all....See you Sunday.

I didn't understand why the judge told that story?

By the look on his face it was to illustrate a point to CM who as usual was trying to tell HHJP about the law. He was trying not to smile or look too smug while proving CM wrong!
HHJP is always several steps ahead of everyone else in the courtroom.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cwells1000