2011.07.01 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Thirty-Three)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, all said and done, I think today was a slam dunk for the State. It was better than I thought it would be.

And I think their closing arguments are going to take our breath away

CM up and at em, going for motion to dismiss all charges , once again.

Just WHAT did the State prove?
That Casey told falsehoods to friends and family,
and that the child is dead
and that the defendant was a very good mother
That there was duct tape found NEAR the body, but not on the face.

No proof of chlororofrm poisoning
If you separate fact from fiction then there is no proof and should be an acquittal on these counts.

:denied::denied:

u would think her attorneys would have worked harder on a plea deal based on accident in the beginning instead if they truly believe all this. was ICA really so stubborn to take this to court or did JB sell her the aquittal story. thats quite a chance to take when facing 1st degree murder and declining to testify to set the record straight

That "...travesty of justice..." line that Baez spouted was straight out of the mouth of his hero/mentor - Geraldo.

Two peas in a pod - laughingstocks that no one will EVER take seriously.

:loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser:

IMO

She's fine,,,did you see her all normal after that???
She just can't look at the jury is all.
11qhctu.jpg

If there is a link in a bit to KC meltdown just now, will someone please post it with flashing lights attached? TIA :)

Gawd you are SO right!!! :banghead: I was getting SO mad yesterday, I was going to start choking my Huz!!! LOL! :floorlaugh: He understood...

So WHEN did this Deborah testify?? Mombomb did the transcript for this afternoon and she didn't have any Deborah, just the Counsel for Gentiva, which I see is on right now (re-play) on TruTV!

If Mombomb's isn't up check for TruthSleuth's or my transcript from this afternoon. just do a search on that specific thread for our names and you should have it....

wow....ICA was having a major meltdown!! Had to be forced to leave!! HLN was showing it!!

I saw it too... she turned around and look very angry at the guard telling the guard something, then turned back around to JB or CM and talked to them before the guard got her to get up and go. It looked like JB asked the guard if ICA could take whatever she was reading with her and the guard said no.

WFTV news anchor asks if GA is washing his hands of Casey. Noted his gesture after leaving the stand yesterday.

What was the gesture?
I miss alot...lol. cannot keep up with ya smart people....
my lil girl .. tends to make me run if i hear a thump.. or 2much quiet

I think the state must keep Caylee front and center in their closing statement on SundaY. The jury cannot forget that a little girl didn't get a chance to grow up. Didn't even get a decent funeral.

It was really a sinking ship for the defense from the start. Even though I feel KC is guilty I think the defense could have done a better job for her. They were so bloody ineffective!

Much agree! Casey would have had a Much better chance if Baez and Mason were not on her team.

I'd like to thank you all today for joining me at the closing events of 2011"s Liar's Olympics.....
The fireworks will be held in just a few more days...

She's fine,,,did you see her all normal after that???
She just can't look at the jury is all.

She sat down and started arguing with those around her. The officer indicated to her to get ready to go and she started talking again. She looked like she was getting very angry- then the transmission stopped! aaaagh!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sarti