2011.07.03 TRIAL Day Thirty-four - DEFENSE (JB) CLOSING ARGUMENTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
JB is putting photos of every State Witness on the poster board.
He is doing a very good job of refreshing the Jurors memories of all the evidence the State talked about

I love the SA's body language during this closing. Especially when JB completely MISSTATES the evidence.

I am now thoroughly convinced that Baez has to have visuals to learn and/or remember things. He thinks no one can do so without visual aids since he can't. I personally find it insulting to the intelligence of the jury.

IMO

Maria K.
She sat in Tony's car not Casey's correct??? Maria and Casey were never in the pontiac sunfire correct?

wonder if any of the jurors have fallen asleep yet?

OMG!! He is putting up pictures of the witnesses that testified! How degrading to the jury. (IMO)

Oh this stuff about the 4 people in ICA's car not smelling anything is bunk. Wasn't it pointed out in court that was before 6/16?

IIRC, Maria Kisch and Clint rode in TonE's jeep.

OK. We get it, Jose. You're saying the car probably didn't smell.

(IMO, it doesn't matter. There is proof Caylee is dead ... her remains.)

What is he supposed to have us believe that she walked Caylee to the woods on Suburban

The trash was NOT IN THE DANG CAR while the car was at the house that night - it was in the dumpter at Johnson towing. How is he getting away with lying like this?

If I was on this jury I would be offended by the language used by JB. This is a courtroom and street language and derogatory terms for a promiscuous woman would be offensive to me.

JB, speak like you have an education and she some decorum.

I pressed Thank You twice and it did not register...if that thumbs down appeared on your POST instead of a THANK YOU, it was unintentional on my part.

"Who in the world reports gas cans missing"?

WHY THE HECK NOT, Baez? If someone steals from me (by breaking into my SHED, no less) I would FOR SURE report that!! I don't get his logic. . .

Exactly it was the fact that the lock was broken into if it was lee casey or cindy they would use the KEY!!!! Im sure LE asked ga if anything was missing and he said my gas cans.... Oh what a tangled web we weave!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500