2011.07.03 TRIAL Day Thirty-four - DEFENSE (JB) CLOSING ARGUMENTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
they are talking about jury instructions in chambers

I have seen the attys in the Courtroom, Baez included. CM in has been sitting at the table for about 10 mins. so far, Ashton just walked in front of the camera. IMO. Just saw LDB's head go by also. IMO

Guys I am thankful that I am watching this with all of you.

we are all Team Caylee

Judge Larry Seidlin knows not of what he speaks... mute!!!

This is NUTS!!! I should have stayed in the pool with the kiddies & hubs.

WTH... it must be important to be this late.

Jose sittin' in his high chair-- next to KC's low chair. silly

Do you think anyone bothered to tell Baez at lunch that the only person who has called or alluded to his client as a "*advertiser censored*" is him?

Oh, and Geraldo, of course, on his show. He calls her a *advertiser censored* frequently, but thinks she's innocent and LE is ganging up on her because of being a *advertiser censored*.

Gee, wonder who helped Baez "write" his closing?

:loser: :loser:

Seindlein is he the judge from Anna Nicole Smith trial?

Never mind just saw him HLN...and again never mind. :floorlaugh:

:floorlaugh: He is hoping for his own TV show and has been since Anna Nicole trial.

Was Seidlin an elected judge? Some voters should be a little embarrassed, IMO...

Gotta love my Ma - she wants to go to the K-mart in my town and I'll miss some of what's going on. Thanks to all of you and your posts that'll keep me updated later.

I swear Baez's charts look like something my kid did as a science project back in 5th grade. I don't say that to be mean...it really does look like it. Something we did about hair color and recessive genes, I forget. But really...is that the best he can do?

Judge Larry Seidlin knows not of what he speaks... mute!!!

This is NUTS!!! I should have stayed in the pool with the kiddies & hubs.

I know, I shooed my Mother in Law away and turned down seeing a movie. Let's get this show on the road.

I have seen the attys in the Courtroom, Baez included. CM in has been sitting at the table for about 10 mins. so far, Ashton just walked in front of the camera. IMO. Just saw LDB's head go by also. IMO

I love the details you observe! :great:

JB is not looking happy. And ICA must have ordered out for lunch and not done yet.

Bill S also saying jury will not appreciate the visual he left of a p**** in her mouth

I thought there might be a plea deal (LWOP) at the last minute, but then I forgot about Casey's pathology and the 'automatic appeal' based on Jose's competence (plus, doesn't a death case automatically have right of appeal?).

Plus, Casey will love an appeal because it keeps her in the spotlight. As sick as it is, she eats this up. She wants to be the center of attention. I just question whether she will turn on Jose after this, and say "see, I told you I should have testified?" Or is he all she has and will she remain loyal to him? I guess it will depend upon how quickly a new audience perhaps presents itself to her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redhairdontcare