2011.07.03 TRIAL Day Thirty-four - DEFENSE (JB) CLOSING ARGUMENTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think JA should move so JB don't see him.

Dang thought we could finish this all today. Looks like were right back here tomorrow.

so we are working on charges after closing arguments.

let’s return the jury

Man this thread is moving faster than Baez's closing argument!

Wow JB is trying to save his *advertiser censored*! He's asking that no sanctions be brought against either atty.
For all we know the jury never saw JA's actions. JB was wrong to say that in open court.

The sancations on JBean would have been worse for shouting out. It would be on the record for an appeal.

They both would have had contempt though.

Ha ha I said JBean.... . I meant J. Baez. OMG I blamed an admin. YIKES

Jury won't get the instructions or begin deliberating until tomorrow, if what I heard was correct. Because of this delay.

omgsoh. jb doesn't want ja held in contempt bc....he's so big hearted?

ummmmm.......nada.

As much as I'd like to give Baez due props, we all know that he's only forgiving of Ashton because his own behind will also be held in contempt! :giggle:

The only thing he just accomplished was negating his appeal issue on that little outburst.

Well, that's a relief. I couldn't listen but just checked twitter. Guess ICA didn't get her mistrial.

This is the most respect I've had for JB. I think the tension has finally been cut, and I think everything else will go a lot more calmly.

Sorry for my snarky comments. Too emotional to handle the JB cheerleading here. I'll take a break. Sorry, mods.

Wow. Just wow. I am quite shocked over JB saying he did not want JA to be held in contempt. Also, I will say again that JA was not laughing. He had his hand over his mouth to keep from laughing.

I am very relieved.

trial344-1.jpg

I'm sure after CM reviewed the tape he told JB not to make it a big deal (because then JB would be in trouble for his reaction) Otherwise CM would have requested a mistrial (if he thought it was a big deal)

:giggle: I'm thinking JB wants to be JA when he grows up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
?Unicorn/Fkboi?