2011.07.03 Defense (CM) Closing Arguments #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
My puppy doggie, Reggie made tons of smiles after JB ended his closing and I am attempting to upload his cuteness for some "comical relief"(quote by JB)

Attachments

• Reggie after JB closing argument.jpg
    Reggie after JB closing argument.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 44
CM then Jose again. I think the defense is dragging this out hoping the prosecution will not be able to get to rebuttal tonight.

KBelichWFTV Kathi Belich, WFTV

Cheney Mason tried to joke withthem about wanting to listen to lawyers for another 12 hours.. Nobody laughed or even smiled

OSCaseyAnthony Casey Anthony News
Mason philosophizes. #CaseyAnthony #closingarguments

Is that what he was doing?

I am feeling very discouraged right now

What the heck. I am in a bad mood now! Sit down Mason.

Do you think the jury has noticed that Casey only cries and looks sad when people only talk about her or when she thinks it benefits her? I know we all have, but has it been obvious enough for the jurors to notice it? Especially those who do not like to judge?

Well that was nice change of thread- a little excitement in the middle of an excruciatingly boring afternoon except that I believe I fell asleep for about five minutes and so didn't manage to count all of Baez's lies - but I did get up to 46.

Freaking unbelievable!

Ok, we understand Casey doesn't have to present evidence or prooooooooooooove ANYthing.

Can you stop now?

CFNews13Casey Casey Anthony News13
Juror 11 just sat his notepad down. Now sitting with arms crossed and leg propped up. #CaseyAnthony #jurors #closingarguments -jfell

Cheney, I love ya, but you are losing the jury. They don't want to hear a parable and history lesson. They are hungry and want to go get dinner.

If I was on this jury I would be struggling to stay awake and pay attention and not feel grumpy with the defense for making this day last so long.

I'm guessing that CM might be trying to emphasize that they must not violate Casey's Constitutional rights when reaching a decision. Basically, telling them to keep the laws in mind, and not go with emotion.

CM then Jose again. I think the defense is dragging this out hoping the prosecution will not be able to get to rebuttal tonight.

Noooooooo - please say it isn't so :cry:

Isn't their four hours nearly up???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members