2011.07.03 Defense (CM) Closing Arguments #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
much easier to just watch the video with the sound off

Whomever suggested it was treadmill time had the right idea. Enough abuse already.

CM then Jose again. I think the defense is dragging this out hoping the prosecution will not be able to get to rebuttal tonight.

WHAT JB AGAIN? OMG i'm having chest pains, please tell me your kidding.

I don't like him thinking he's the judge :( CM you're no Judge Perry.

I'm guessing that CM might be trying to emphasize that they must not violate Casey's Constitutional rights when reaching a decision. Basically, telling them to keep the laws in mind, and not go with emotion.

To me he is basically saying 'we know we didn't prove her innocence, but we don't have to'. I think he is making excuses for their lack of defense. jmo

will we be hearing state finish tomorrow or just jury instructions

DiDimond Diane Dimond
Cheney Mason at top of his closing-huh? #caseyanthony jury liking the chg or pace or wondering huh? Does he gives this at all his cases?

Why are people allow to tweet about the jury? Seems unethical to me.

and then JB said he will come up again?? Maybe JB's final words will be like during the trial when he would change his own witnesses into Prosecution witnesses. Who knows what he still has left to say, IMO.

he really needed to get into the evidence from the outset, for the state to be successful he should be rehabbing GA after the defence bashing,

Did he say, Can I offer you some KFC? Sorry, I am punch drunk from this long day

This is the lecture we got from my Criminal Law/Procedure professor, verbatim. I guess I can go do something else now, nothing new here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member