2011.07.04 State Closing Argument Rebuttal Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if KC is sitting there thinking that they have created reasonable doubt?

Bet you anything right after these instructions that JB motions for a mistrial.

casey_anthony_flag_cropped1.jpg

I know she,said. "I never said that" and " I'd never blame my mom" not sure about the last. but something involving an f ???

She also said "It is his fault" about her dad...they replayed that one over and over.

It was lost on me, can someone explain for me. Also why is Casey called ICA here? I followed a lot in the beginning but hadn't for awhile and then started when the trial started so I'm a little lost sometimes.

It is used to distinguish between the different CA's in this case. It means Inmate Casey Anthony, but I like it to mean insane.

LDB didn't just win the the game with that Field goal, she won the MVP of the Superbowl with her closing!

It was lost on me, can someone explain for me. Also why is Casey called ICA here? I followed a lot in the beginning but hadn't for awhile and then started when the trial started so I'm a little lost sometimes.

Inmate Casey Anthony...
Helps to differentiate between all the CMA's ..

There is a thread named "Jury Instructions" .. but no one is there. Should we be on that thread?

Can they find her guilty of 1 degree murder AND aggravated child abuse?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
not_just_a_phase