IN - Lauren Spierer, 20, Bloomington, 03 June 2011 - #15

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we only had the cell phone records.......I think we would see lots of activity. For one thing, we would know if JW used his phone after 2:30am, after he reported he went to sleep. We would know if CR used his phone after the altercation when he was hurt. We would see if JR made a few key calls after 3am as well. We could also see Lauren's missed texts. I just feel sure LE has a pretty good feeling about what happened that night. I also think Lauren's parents know. I think this was carried out by at least TWO people.

I think they know too. But they need a body in order to make serious moves such as an arrest or name a suspect.

That's why I think we've heard the pleas go from "someone please tell us what happened to Lauren" to "someone knows where she is and needs to come forward".

I'll keep asking ... how soon after the investigation did JR leave Bloomington?

Is it really the case that he was SO stealth that NOBODY has any insight into when he left?

I'm just curious, if the head is present, how they can't determine race IF it's Lauren. No other race besides Caucasian has hair like that - maybe it's not Lauren?

I posted earlier that minerals in water can cause hair color changes. That might or might not be a factor Regardless, we shouldn't assume that anything is obvious other than gender when a body is in an advanced state of decomp. Depending on environmental conditions, physical changes to apppearance are dramatic. I'll forego a graphic description, but the information, including photographs, can be found in a simple google search.

Hmmm...I haven't read the supposed roommate's Phish Forum posts, but the biggest reason I never believed ZO was a member of AEPi is because it is an international Jewish fraternity...and I'm about 99% certain that ZO is not Jewish.

Of course things might have changed, but when I was in a sorority at IU, the Jewish fraternities and sororities did not initiate members who were non-Jewish. That's why I'm skeptical about ZO being in that particular fraternity. I'll try to do some digging...if I can find anything that proves or disproves ZO being a member I will let you know! I heard he was a member of a different fraternity at IU and was kicked out. TG's article also said he was kicked out of two different places, one of which was Smallwood. The article did not say what the other place was....TG, do you know what the other place was?

I know non-Jews that were in AEPi ... not at Indiana but definitely at other schools (UMass I definitely know at least one). And friends have told me that there were definitely non-Jews at AEPi at Indiana but that is second-hand info.

Also, I am 99% sure that AEPi is not actually backed by any religion - it just so happens that it's a fraternity that attracts a certain demographic and wealthy Jewish guys from the Northeast are a large part of it. Just like ZBT, and just like AEPhi and SDT on the sorority side.

But I would agree with you that MOST young men in those fraternities are Jewish

And if you go into the PT boards and do the right search (try his name and AEPi ... or just search in Google) you'll find consensus that he was in AEPi.

Ok.. I guess I am not checking In frequently enough(3x a day minimum).. I'd have thought that more than enough to atleast keep up.. But guess not because I'm really really confused..

So, it is now known that neither ZO(supposed[and recently even acknowledged as true]punch thrower that connected with CR's face/head) or AB are in any way connected to, friends/buds/bros/pals with Lauren's bf Jesse Wolff.:

I don't buy it and I certainly wouldn't consider a college guy's facebook "friend status" indicative of anything one way or the other..

So everything reported about the altercation at Smallwood for the past month is entirely untrue, false, and outright lies??

Because the altercation and who it occurred between for the last month is Corey Rossman and friends of Lauren Spierer's boyfriend, Jesse Wolff..with many stating the altercation was over their disapproval of their friend, Jesse's gf being inappropriately touched by Rossman, and some even stating it was due to the two of them being together and these guys being friends of Jesse's threw some punches to let Corey know they didn't appreciate it..

And now a month in ZO(punch thrower) and AB aren't in any way even associated with Jesse Wolff?????

Hhhmmmmm????!!!!

Some of it was actually reported by msm-that a witness observed CR showing LS "inappropriate" attention and that a friend of the boyfriend punched him.
If the guy who punched CR is not a friend of a boyfriend, then it wouldn't be surprising if boyfriend didn't know about the altercation and that LS was with CR.

I know non-Jews that were in AEPi ... not at Indiana but definitely at other schools (UMass I definitely know at least one). And friends have told me that there were definitely non-Jews at AEPi at Indiana but that is second-hand info.

Also, I am 99% sure that AEPi is not actually backed by any religion - it just so happens that it's a fraternity that attracts a certain demographic and wealthy Jewish guys from the Northeast are a large part of it. Just like ZBT, and just like AEPhi and SDT on the sorority side.

But I would agree with you that MOST young men in those fraternities are Jewish

And if you go into the PT boards and do the right search (try his name and AEPi ... or just search in Google) you'll find consensus that he was in AEPi.

Check out the AEPi official website - it's definitely Jewish. http://www.aepi.org/

It could be that since they are trying to get enough members so that they can come back to campus "officially", maybe they would allow some non-Jewish guys to join in order to boost their numbers. I found the AEPi Indiana University page on Facebook and it says they are hoping to be back in their old house on campus this fall.

I will do the Google search like you suggested and read the Phish board - thanks! :)

Ok.. I guess I am not checking In frequently enough(3x a day minimum).. I'd have thought that more than enough to atleast keep up.. But guess not because I'm really really confused..

So, it is now known that neither ZO(supposed[and recently even acknowledged as true]punch thrower that connected with CR's face/head) or AB are in any way connected to, friends/buds/bros/pals with Lauren's bf Jesse Wolff.:

I don't buy it and I certainly wouldn't consider a college guy's facebook "friend status" indicative of anything one way or the other..

So everything reported about the altercation at Smallwood for the past month is entirely untrue, false, and outright lies??

Because the altercation and who it occurred between for the last month is Corey Rossman and friends of Lauren Spierer's boyfriend, Jesse Wolff..with many stating the altercation was over their disapproval of their friend, Jesse's gf being inappropriately touched by Rossman, and some even stating it was due to the two of them being together and these guys being friends of Jesse's threw some punches to let Corey know they didn't appreciate it..

And now a month in ZO(punch thrower) and AB aren't in any way even associated with Jesse Wolff?????

Hhhmmmmm????!!!!

But I will say, that back to the message boards I keep referring to (PT), the supposed roommate of JW has been saying this for some time.

I posted earlier that minerals in water can cause hair color changes. That might or might not be a factor Regardless, we shouldn't assume that anything is obvious other than gender when a body is in an advanced state of decomp. Depending on environmental conditions, physical changes to apppearance are dramatic. I'll forego a graphic description, but the information, including photographs, can be found in a simple google search.

I find it hard to believe that the body is so decomposed they can't figure out the race/age but not so decomposed they can easily figure out the gender. If the head has hair, how are they not able to figure out the race? Even if the hair color has changed, should be easy enough to figure out if the head has long blond hair or not. Age should be very easy to figure out by the state of the teeth. A young woman teeth are going to be a much better shape than the teeth of 74 year old woman who is also missing in the area. I think they just don't want to let the public know what it is they got until they formally ID whoever that is.

Check out the AEPi official website - it's definitely Jewish. http://www.aepi.org/

It could be that since they are trying to get enough members so that they can come back to campus "officially", maybe they would allow some non-Jewish guys to join in order to boost their numbers. I found the AEPi Indiana University page on Facebook and it says they are hoping to be back in their old house on campus this fall.

I will do the Google search like you suggested and read the Phish board - thanks! :)

Ok that's interesting ... but I still don't think they are backed by any actual synagogue or religious institution.

But you know ... it's kind of like when a political ad is backed by a group but technically not affiliated with the opposing candidate ...

So yeah, definitely has a ish ton of Jewish backing and influence. Which makes sense because I think more than half of the guys I went to high school with ended up pledging AEPi.

That being said, there is really no official authority on Judaism.

(I'm Jewish)

I find it hard to believe that the body is so decomposed they can't figure out the race/age but not so decomposed they can easily figure out the gender. If the head has hair, how are they not able to figure out the race? Even if the hair color has changed, should be easy enough to figure out if the head has long blond hair or not. Age should be very easy to figure out by the state of the teeth. A young woman teeth are going to be a much better shape than the teeth of 74 year old woman who is also missing in the area. I think they just don't want to let the public know what it is they got until they formally ID whoever that is.

The pelvis is completely different. If there were a lot of bones visible, it would be easy to tell.

Got to agree here. Maybe they can't be 100% certain but they likely have a very good indication. No need to let us know. Anyone responsible for this body knows who it likely is. No sense tipping any hands to PsOI. I supect that the Spierers were given a heads up or down.

The pelvis is completely different. If there were a lot of bones visible, it would be easy to tell.

And if they could look at the pelvis, what is to stop them from looking at teeth and hair?

http://www.lohud.com/article/201106...Spierer-not-last-person-her-?odyssey=nav|head

Her keychain was found the next day near an alleyway behind a building about
100 yards from Rossman’s building.

IU student AJ Amin, 19, told The Journal News Friday that he saw a small
purple pouch with a gold key shortly before 3 am that morning on the
sidewalk near that building. He said he left it there and that a friend of
his put it on a railing when he saw it there a few hours later.

“I didn’t know they were hers,” said Amin, who had not yet given his account
to police.

Why would anyone pick up keys and put them on the railing? Does not make sense to me.

And if they could look at the pelvis, what is to stop them from looking at teeth and hair?

Because the pelvis can be seen with the naked eye. The hair wouldn't be that clear either way without an expert looking, and the teeth they would have to open the mouth and look and still speculate.

Why would anyone pick up keys and put them on the railing? Does not make sense to me.

To make them visible to a person who might be retracing his or her steps looking for them.

I'm in a Sorority, and we were founded on Catholic faiths, and still use them, but we are open to any faith. I'm not Catholic, yet I'm a memeber, so it is possible

FWIW in my community we would do that. What would you do with found keys? Just asking.

I thought the same thing, but maybe it was so if the person came back looking for them they'd be easier to see.

I'm in a Sorority, and we were founded on Catholic faiths, and still use them, but we are open to any faith. I'm not Catholic, yet I'm a memeber, so it is possible

I completely agree - I was in a sorority founded on the Christian faith, but we were open to members of all religions and had many members who weren't necessarily Christian. I feel that I need to clarify my previous statements - I was just saying that at Indiana University, traditionally the fraternities and sororities founded on the Jewish faith (namely, Alpha Epsilon Pi, Zeta Beta Tau, Sigma Alpha Mu, Alpha Epsilon Phi, and Sigma Delta Tau) do not have members who are not Jewish. This is not to say that none of them have non-Jewish members, but it is pretty rare at IU. I was heavily involved in the Greek system at IU both as a student and alumna and feel like I am fairly knowledgeable on the topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sumner