For those who believe in the Divine

please help me understand how God could let this happen? I am so utterly depressed and disappointed. I can't even begin to make the effort to go pray or meditate or anything. My head is reeling and my world has fallen apart.

Finding 12 jurors (and some alternates) who believe KC's innocence is statistically improbable. If they had taken a week or so, if they had found her guilty of atleast manslaughter, if she got off on a technicality then ok but this is just almost impossible.

I wanna say this is a miracle (as in an event that occurs against all odds but unfortunately it is a very terrible event)How could God let the impossible happen? Does this mean that he has forgiven her? That she has been given a second chance at life??? Strange thoughts occur to me: has sociopathic Casey repented and God forgiven her??? I can't believe how this happened or why it did. Not a blade of grass moves without the Will of the Divine. Is this really God's will that she be FREE? That she be free, be rich, be famous?

Thoughts?

Hi Rose :)

God didn't let this happen. He gave everyone a free will in hopes everyone would use it wisely; lining up their will with HIS will. Sadly, many people don't do this. I have no doubt Jesus wept, just as we are, when the verdict was read.

You, I and most people here know it was WRONG! A severe injustice to Caylee! Along with ICA, I have no doubt ALL these jurors will suffer for what has happened in this case!

I don't know if my words help, but I just wanted to talk to you.

Thanks for asking this question! You have already received so many wonderful responses, responses that have brought me comfort as well.

It's an evil day we live in when truth is so quickly and easily shut down.

You know, I can't help but suspect that both GA and CA are regretting their efforts to distort the truth right about now. They didn't want their daughter to face the death penalty, but did they really want her walking out of jail in a matter of hours? I don't think so. We can't know God's plan here, but maybe the only ones facing judgment at this point in time are her parents. These are people who put their hands on the very Word of God and lied without hesitation to manipulate the system of justice instituted by God.

Our Heavenly Father has not always promised flower strewn pathways - We are his children he weeps for us - He closer to us than our own breath.

He didn't let this happen - He watches over us and loves us more than we could ever understand. This is a consequence of the choices that Casey herself MADE. Agency is a BLESSING from God and she abused that. There will be consequences.

Scripture says - Matthew 18:6

" But Whoso shall offend one of these little ones which believe in me, it were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and that he were drowned in the depth of the sea "

There will be justice, and it will be dealt with. Our Father in heaven has not abandoned us, he is watching weeps for what has happened. She may be able to play mind games with us but Heavenly Father knows all and see's all.

This is just MOO...

God loves us like we love our children. Have you ever stood in the doorway and watched your child sleep and felt that surge of unconditional love? That's how He feels when he watches us.

But when our child does something bad, we can't stop them. We have no control over what they do. We can only teach them right from wrong and hope that stays with them for life.

That is what the bible is for us. It's to teach us right from wrong. But God has no control over it when we make bad decisions. He feels sad for us the way we do for our children when they do something wrong. He feels the same way we do in that if He could hug us and make it all go away, He would.

but He can't. We have our own free will to do what we decide to do.

So He doesn't "let" anything happen. We made decisions, good or bad, and He is there to hold us up, give us strength, share in our joys or help us to pick up the pieces.

He is as heart broken as we are today.

I believe, however, I do not know the answer to this. I know that God is mighty and why he allowed this many of us do not know. I also know that it is not over. While we may think that she has got away with murder and she has, in her heart and soul she knows the truth , and she will live with it for the rest of her life on this earth. She also will not be able to fool God when her judgement comes.

Who knows what can come of this? On facebook there is a petition to start "Caylee's Law" where it is the law for a parent or caretaker to have to report their child missing at 24 hours". There are many things that could happen because of this. Is it fair? NO!

I'm with you though;I honestly did not sleep at all. I also had trouble praying. God knows our hearts, we don't have to utter our prayers because he knows. God knows our thoughts. That is what comforts me.

I also feel that this is not over. She will mess up again. Something will happen and she will not be able to fool anyone anymore. KC has a very long miserable road ahead of her because even if she has forgotten those who see her will not. If many people hear do what has been suggested she will not be able to make money from this. Do not watch, read or buy anything that has to do with her or the story of her that involve the people that have helped her.

Psalm 94:3
LORD, how long shall the wicked, how long shall the wicked triumph?

Psalm 94:23
And He shall bring upon them their own iniquity, and shall cut them off in their own wickedness; [yea], the LORD our God shall cut them off.

Also read Psalms 73 & 37

Re Casey, if she (as with any of us) truly repents, the Bible says she will be forgiven. I don't believe that is for us to know, that is between her and her Maker (that is where we are not to judge comes in, IMO.)

And if she prospers, that isn't necessarily an indication of blessing. The wicked do prosper, at least for a season (see verses above.)

So right-No, we cannot know her repentance, but we can judge her so long as we have removed the log from our own eyes. I know the atmosphere here pretty well and I believe that everyone here has done a lot of self reflection and that, particularly because of the way this website is moderated, we are not allowed to let hate overcome what we know to be fact. That's about as clean as our eyeballs can get.

We cannot blame God for the things Man does.
Man is to aspire to be God like but God is not here to take the blame for what man does.

It freaks me out when we put God into the equation of what man is doing.
Many wars begun with that mentality.

The world works with Cause and effect....Just because we cant see all the effects with our 5 senses
does not mean that all lessons from this case have been learned.

I pray that KC gets help. IMHO she is mentally ill.
I also pray that GOD take into consideration the fact that the family discarded Caylee's body in the trash
:(:(:(

MAYBE Zenaida Gonzalez will get all of KCs money from selling a book. Maybe KC will endure the kind of Karma
that will NOT allow her to make money off Caylees demise.

Aside from the eternal question of why injustices seem to be allowed, I have to agree that there are some weird elements to this particular event. Things that are hard to understand in the normal way.

In the Jewish tradition, there is a teaching that sometimes a person who is overwhelmingly bad is allowed to receive their full reward for whatever good things they *did* do while in this life. This accounts, for instance, for horrible criminal dictators we see living it up. They will having nothing left to mitigate their punishment when their lives are over. (Conversely, sometimes a very good person suffers so that they will have no punishment at all when their lives end, because they have already received full punishment, for whatever sins they are guilty of, in this life.)

However, I'm not ready to draw any conclusions or formulate ideas on this subject yet. It's not all over. We don't know what will happen next and what will happen ultimately to Casey. We have to wait and see.

But I continue to believe strongly that good can come out of every seemingly bad event. No matter how our faulty human decisions play out, good can ultimately prevail.

This is my first post here, but I do read daily, almost all day long. :) I just want to chime in quickly if it's alright.

For those that believe in God and his ways, has it occurred to anyone that maybe... juuusssttt maybe, there is really something else that we don't see going on? Or Should I say, it is possible that she really didn't murder her daughter and didn't deserve the sentence that was nearly imposed on her? No one will ever truly know what happened, no matter what, but God does. It's possible that the story of her knowing what happened but not being the cause is entirely true and God couldn't let her life be ended as well, for something that would simply be another injustice. I don't mean to start a debate at all. I have no ill intention in saying this. But I'm one of those people that look at all angles of things and I think that's entirely possible. I believe that if she honestly, in cold blood, murdered her child and deliberately ended that childs life, God wouldnt have let her walk. BUT, God works in mysterious ways and we will not know until we get there as well and can ask him ourselves.

snipped :please help me understand how God could let this happen. God gives man free will, and vengeance is the Lords'

As with millions of people on this planet, I've had a number of extremely accurate precognitive dreams and images. Sufficient to persuade me that every element of our lives is predetermined

I may not like it, but I can't argue with the evidence I've received, first-hand

For that reason, the Not Guilty verdict didn't hit me as hard as it hit many - because it's all a case of what will be, will be. Not ours to question (although I do, loudly)

However, the Not Guilty verdict is not, cannot be, the end of the story. And the rest of the story has also (imo) been predetermined - and there's not a thing anyone, least of all Baez and the Anthonys, can do about that

All that ever concerns me, these days, is WHO is writing the script/making the decisions

Against all evidence, I continue to hope it's the good God

please help me understand how God could let this happen? I am so utterly depressed and disappointed. I can't even begin to make the effort to go pray or meditate or anything. My head is reeling and my world has fallen apart.

Finding 12 jurors (and some alternates) who believe KC's innocence is statistically improbable. If they had taken a week or so, if they had found her guilty of atleast manslaughter, if she got off on a technicality then ok but this is just almost impossible.

I wanna say this is a miracle (as in an event that occurs against all odds but unfortunately it is a very terrible event)How could God let the impossible happen? Does this mean that he has forgiven her? That she has been given a second chance at life??? Strange thoughts occur to me: has sociopathic Casey repented and God forgiven her??? I can't believe how this happened or why it did. Not a blade of grass moves without the Will of the Divine. Is this really God's will that she be FREE? That she be free, be rich, be famous?

Thoughts?

As for the big picture...
Maybe Casey would have gotten off on a technicality in appeals and by then the world would have forgotten about her, so she could have integrated into society more easily. The massive publicity in this trial has served the purpose that no matter what the jury said, the rest of society can feel confident in being wary of Casey and anyone who responds to "grief" the way she does.

As for forgiveness...
If God forgives Casey's soul, we'll all forgive her, too. If God doesn't forgive her, then - we should feel sorry for her, because her soul will be worse off than Caylee's soul is.

As for Casey...
God doesn't want her to have book deals and money and things of this world. That's not how free will works. What does the Bible say? There is only one thing that gets in the way of loving God: loving money. She is being presented with dangerous temptations, again.

This is my first post here, but I do read daily, almost all day long. :) I just want to chime in quickly if it's alright.

For those that believe in God and his ways, has it occurred to anyone that maybe... juuusssttt maybe, there is really something else that we don't see going on? Or Should I say, it is possible that she really didn't murder her daughter and didn't deserve the sentence that was nearly imposed on her? No one will ever truly know what happened, no matter what, but God does. It's possible that the story of her knowing what happened but not being the cause is entirely true and God couldn't let her life be ended as well, for something that would simply be another injustice. I don't mean to start a debate at all. I have no ill intention in saying this. But I'm one of those people that look at all angles of things and I think that's entirely possible. I believe that if she honestly, in cold blood, murdered her child and deliberately ended that childs life, God wouldnt have let her walk. BUT, God works in mysterious ways and we will not know until we get there as well and can ask him ourselves.

It is very possible that there was no murder.
But they did discard the body of the baby in a junk yard - and that too is a sin.
:(

The think "the other" worked on this one. jmo

I truly believe that ICA will be punished in ways much harsher in the outside world than she ever would have in prison. She showed in the past three years that prison was no sweat off her back (after all - she hung out there instead of telling the world about the innocent accident). Life in the real world will be much harder for her in ways she has no idea about just yet. She would have had a successful and rewarding life in jail. Unless she takes the time now to check herself in to a mental health facility and get her mind together - the rest of her life "on the outside" will be pure torture.

ETA: I didn't read what others responded because we all have different versions of who God is and his capabilities. But what I have learned of my God over the past almost 40 years, is we are put here on this earth to learn specific lessons. When we don't learn those lessons they come at us bigger and bigger and bigger until we finally do. We don't necessarily get it while we're going through it but eventually we do (if we evolve...otherwise the lesson is upon us again and in a bigger fashion). Why Casey is on the outside will be very obvious to us later down the road. There is a lot to be learned by all of us in this situation. That, IMO, is a HUGE sign that God is present in this event. She is not being rewarded by him....you'll see.

I have to believe that someone, somewhere, will be inspired by this case to dedicate himself or herself to law enforcement, counseling, working with troubled families, and in other ways work to make this world a better place. Perhaps it will be a youngster still in high school, or a young lawyer, or someone like Mark Klaas who suffered a terrible loss and has gone on to make a difference for victims of crime.

Rather than cursing the darkness, let us light candles!

Casey's had a pack with the devil with all the lying and stealing and got help with the luck of finding a Zanny ZFG to help her with the big lie. Now it is up to Morgan to turn the tables on Casey.

Juries should have some concepts of the philosophy of LAW. That is hard because the educational system doesn't teach much of value. The jury instructions are good, but the jury members can't handle the abstractions. So I am happy to hear HLN talking about educating the public.

I hope the law suits flow to further the education of the masses.

(from Genesis 18:23-32)

Abraham drew near, and said, "Will you consume the righteous with the wicked? What if there are fifty righteous within the city? Will you consume and not spare the place for the fifty righteous who are in it? ... What if ten are found there?" The Lord said, "I will not destroy it for the ten's sake."

The notion that, if evidence is not beyond reasonable doubt, the accused must go free, is Biblical in nature.

Well said, all my WS friends! All that I can think to add is that God is not finished yet. The ultimate, higher and final judgement is His. Our time here on earth will seem as short as the blink of an eye compared to eternity.

Well said, all my WS friends! All that I can think to add is that God is not finished yet. The ultimate, higher and final judgement is His. Our time here on earth will seem as short as the blink of an eye compared to eternity.

I agree, EU, very well stated by all. God is in control.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Just Cami
Back