2011.07.06 HLN News Coverage - Caylee Anthony

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope she does because I don't want to hear about her latest misadventures or pregnancies or the men she sleeps around with. Let her go there and test their system of justice the next time around. GO PLEASE ICA go. She will never get a passport. She has a felony record does Lippman not understand the law on passports? And, what about the money she owes the US Govt. Good luck getting a passport for her.

I don't think he does! Does Lippman not realise that OTHER countries don't want US felony's on their soil? Laughable.

I don't believe that Casey is going to Houston let alone with Cindy. It was a distant relative who probably wanted her 15 mintues of fame. I do not think ICA's defense would let her anyway and would advise her to stay away from her family. Cheney Mason told Jean C last night that ICA was NOT going back home.

I think we should put KC and Vandersloot on a remote island and see who survives??? JMHO

Yup and just like Vandersloot since she got away with murder once, she will do it again.

GOOD! Let Cheney Mason deal with Casey and her behaviors on a daily basis since society will refuse to!

Mrs. Mason....YOU are in for one hell of a bumpy ride..... (and p.s. watch that checkbook!)

I hope she steals him blind. Then he'll be blind AND deaf.

Did you all hear that Jeff Ashton is going to be interviewed on Dr. Drew this evening? I ask because I thought that is what I heard and I'm not sure if I'm still hearing unbelievable things in my ears still or not.

Why would she go to Houston?

They said some long lost reletive or something. I do not really believe it,,she will be hidden because people want to kill her. Fact not fiction.

Did you all hear that Jeff Ashton is going to be interviewed on Dr. Drew this evening? I ask because I thought that is what I heard and I'm not sure if I'm still hearing unbelievable things in my ears still or not.

Yes I saw it advertised but I will miss it as I will already be in bed! I get up at 4am and I have yet to see Jeff in an interview yet.

I don't believe that Casey is going to Houston let alone with Cindy. It was a distant relative who probably wanted her 15 mintues of fame. I do not think ICA's defense would let her anyway and would advise her to stay away from her family. Cheney Mason told Jean C last night that ICA was NOT going back home.

ummmm - if she was going to Houston to hide out, then why is this woman calling to tell the media??

Yeah, uh, Dana isn't being very subtle.

JVM is showing all the protection in the A's neighborhood. Unbelievable from a barrage of police on horses to police vehicles.
Who gets this EXTRA special protection? Maybe they should all go into the witness protection program.
Either that Ricki..or chrge them per hour for this protection..IF there is such a risk?..Why are they even at that house??..I just cannot believe how Govt ends up paying for services like this..and so many complain about "Govt Intrusiveness"//Geesh..Taxpayers pay for so much that some use and take advantage of!! They (A"S) need to get the heck outa there..and I am sure their neighbours would jump up and down with glee if they left:rocker:

I certainly hope the State persuits a perjury charge against Cindy..she should pay big time..

I have come to the conclusion that the whole Fam Damily are toxic and need to move on..Maybe even change their name..bottomline..None of them gave a care about Caylee after KC was arrested..it became a "Protect" mentality..of a pathological liar who killed their grand daughter..and they mentally thru her away like trash too!!..Yikes..They are like NO FAMILY I have ever been exposed to TG..I was taught to own up to errors, mistakes and deal with consequences..THIS is obviously foreign to the "A's"....Too Bad Soo Sad:crazy::rocker::maddening:

You guys all these stories of where KC may be living are all false! The defense is playing a game. They are trying to lead people away from where KC is actually going.

Yesterday around 5ish (i was driving home listening to HLN on satellite) Jean C was in party room with the defense team, she was on phone w/Vinnie. Vinnie ask Jean C to ask JB where ICA would go once she was released JB must not have been near and CM answered that they would never tell. She ask if she was going back to the A's house and he very quickly answered NO!

My first thought was CM taking her in.

NeJame: overcharging; u figure out what t true charges are... confusion>reasonable doubt

Dr. Fessel we need a cartoon of C. Mason begging Cindy to take Casey back for reverse ransom. :floorlaugh:

I heard and I also seen the commercial to it.

Maybe she should go to Houston. Maybe then the next time she kills someone they will actually put her in prison. They don't mess around in Texas from what I hear.

I also said in an earlier post if this trial took place in Texas she would already be on death row. Texas does not tolerate this kind stuff.

I don't think CA has any real hold on ICA anymore. I could be wrong, won't be the first time or the last. ICA is a 25 yo woman and she refused to see CA on mother's day for a jail visit.

In her jail letters Casey Anthony said how happy she was to be finally living "independently" in jail! No way is she going back to her home, even if they would have, and the jury is still out on that one.

Casey Anthony has sold her new family a tall tale of how she suffered sexual/emotional/physical abuse at the hands of her mother and father - and they bought it hook line and sinker. The only reason they bought it is that they couldn't find any other reason to understand the 31 days (guess they never considered she's just your average sociopath) so they are stuck with her and she is stuck with them, until the deals are done or she starts playing her mind melding tricks on them.

NancyGraceHLN
Also exclusive tonight @8PM ET on #HLN - Tot Mom's jury consultant joins me, gives her reaction to #caseyanthonyverdict #notguilty

If she does in fact go out of the country I hope it is to Guantanamo Bay.

But in all seriousness they are not going to say where she will go. I'll bet she goes into hiding for a good while. Unless by some miracle she gets more time tomorrow, which I doubt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Blue's Clues