2011.07.07 Sentencing Hearing Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote of the day provided by Judge Perry!

"Maybe trips to Walt Disney World with family kinda loosens up the tongue a little bit."

Sorry to ask but I got a little lost and didn't see/hear this comment from the judge.

Did he say this in reference to the juror who accepted the Disney trip after the trial or was he referring to a trip offered before the trial ended?

TIA

Just listened to the cousin of CA talking on the radio. Her take from a phone call the CA side of the family got last night is as follows

GA was an accomplice to ICA. Saying sexual stuff re GA is true, Caylee drowned and ICA had a nervous breakdown. George made it look like a murder. Saying CA an ICA may be coming to Texas and she doesn't know about GA but there will a book from the CA side to explain all this. Saying other charges may be coming re George.

Another CA story brought to you courtest of the CA side of the family.

If CA were to write a book saying all this garbage, I would be so upset. I guess she's been sitting in court writing her book according to JB's script. How could she explain her behavior over the past 3 years. It's in no way consistent with this tall tale. I guess they want everyone to think this, so Casey will get a free pass and new life. It's never going to happen. Are they still trying to throw GA under the bus? If charges are coming down for GA, then they should come down for CA as well. All this is sickening.

I don't think that finding out the jurors names would be that hard in a high profile case. For example, these individuals were "absent" from EVERYTHING in their lives (i.e. school, jobs, etc.) and how do you simply explain so-and-so is "gone" for 6-8 weeks. lol

They coulda been duct taped and thrown into a swamp. Just sayin.

Casey Anthony juror Jennifer Ford believes that prosecutors could have won a guilty verdict if they had brought a lesser charge than first degree murder, which carried the possibility of the death penalty, for the death of 2-year-old Caylee Anthony.

"If they charged her with other things, we probably could have gotten a guilty verdict, absolutely," Ford said today on "Good Morning America." "But not for death, not for first-degree murder. That's a very substantial charge."

Did not Jennifer Ford and the other 11 jurors know how to read? There were lesser charges on the table. No one said they had to pick first degree murder.

I'm convinced the more she talks the more they did not read any of the instructions they were given.

I think CA's cousin is not only coocoo, but has been told exactly what to say by the mighty queen bee Cindy. It is just another way of putting poison into the minds of society so they will buy into their story they want to make money off of. It proves that Cindy doesn't believe and has never believed Casey did it.

BBM I disagree! IMO what it proves that CA intends to perpetuate the coverup as part of the process of cashing on on Caylee's blood.

Please, yes. Was he bound by any kind of order as he was on the witness list during trial?

He's on with Dr Drew tonight as well. I'm hoping he might share some basic stuff like how he met Casey, why they broke up, (always heard Casey said he loved Caylee for then her but no idea of source) and did he have a relationship with Caylee after that still.

Yes, he couldn't speak freely until now.

KC did have a real job in the beginning so the family often babysat Caylee.

Still have a stroller of Caylee's , can't bear to get rid of it.

Ruined Jesse's life for 3 years.

KC HATED George, and fought with Cindy all the time. At first he tried to keep an open mind about the Anthony's because all if the info came from only KC. After he met and spent time with the Ant's , he saw a lot of dysfunction.

This isn't over by a long shot.

Disney owns ABC!

according to wiki:
Disney also owns and operates the ABC broadcast television network; cable television networks such as Disney Channel, ESPN, and ABC

If I remember correctly it was ABC that actually provided the trip to Disney not an offer by DIsney itself.
Anyone can help with this????

Disney owns ABC television. ABC television is guilty of "buying" this juror's interview, as well as many the money paid in "licensing fees" to the Anthony family and the infamous picture of the snake.

Does this mean that Casey is going to get her job back at Universal? :D

I'm disturbed by the fact that so money people are lining up to get paid on this tragedy, a little girl lost her life and it seems like her memory only means dollar signs to her family, jurors and attorneys.
:sick:

If Juror 3 didn't think it was first degree murder, there were so many lesser charges they could have convicted on. I just don't think the jury understood the instructions or their options.

I think you may be right. But I also wonder how many didn't know their options, or understand clearly, and IF any other/s may have led them astray...if they were so confused, why no questions? Was someone else in the jury room answering those questions incorrectly? Many questions remain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lag87675