2011.07.07 Sentencing Hearing Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish they would flip back to the armed guards again, so we can see where they're at.

To clarify, WMA is the William Morris talent agent.

There was a FALSE rumor earlier that they had signed Casey and/or Jose Baez. This was reported on HLN. JB has since denied Casey signed with anyone.

Again, not true. I haven't checked to see if WM themselves have put out a denial, if not, it's coming.

Is someone saying one or more of the jurors was contacted before the trial? If so, didn't they have a responsibility to inform the judge of that ?

That's the same misconduct that one potential juror got contempt for. mo

If the juroros were being contacted by the media DURING the trial, why in the hello was an immediate mistrial not called??????????????????

Quote of the day provided by Judge Perry!

"Maybe trips to Walt Disney World with family kinda loosens up the tongue a little bit."

What is HHJP worried about?? That the media will find out just how bad this jury was tainted?? How many of these jurors should have never been on this jury?? All kinds of stuff, if HHJP hadn't hurried through jury selection would have surfaced?? Worried that your coddling and enabling the defense, HHJP, will be open and evident for all the world to see?? I think so....

Agree....HHJP totally overestimated the jurys intelligence and integrity and totally underestimated the DT and the Anthony's deviousness and dishonestly.

To clarify, WMA is the William Morris talent agent.

There was a FALSE rumor earlier that they had signed Casey and/or Jose Baez. This was reported on HLN. JB has since denied Casey signed with anyone.

Again, not true. I haven't checked to see if WM themselves have put out a denial, if not, it's coming.

I thought JB said he didn't sign anything on behalf of ICA, didn't he? Nothing about himself signing tho, or about him signing for ICA later on...??

I do not think the juror names should be released. They spoke with their verdict. I do not think the media has the right to hound them, follow them, stick cameras in their faces, etc. We know what they decided. They are not obligated to explain their decision. The jurors who choose to come forward can. Otherwise, leave them and their families alone. I would be scared right now if I were one of these jurors.
Sorry, but I'm thinking JP should NOT release the names ever.

Just listened to the cousin of CA talking on the radio. Her take from a phone call the CA side of the family got last night is as follows

GA was an accomplice to ICA. Saying sexual stuff re GA is true, Caylee drowned and ICA had a nervous breakdown. George made it look like a murder. Saying CA an ICA may be coming to Texas and she doesn't know about GA but there will a book from the CA side to explain all this. Saying other charges may be coming re George.

Another CA story brought to you courtest of the CA side of the family.

Is this like the estranged aunt? The family is screwed up to put it mildly but when relatives start popping up with stuff like this I start smelling something icky. She can't be on good terms with them if she's running to the press.

It seems to me that once they had the tv's taken away from them, they were ready to go home...

Just listened to the cousin of CA talking on the radio. Her take from a phone call the CA side of the family got last night is as follows

GA was an accomplice to ICA. Saying sexual stuff re GA is true, Caylee drowned and ICA had a nervous breakdown. George made it look like a murder. Saying CA an ICA may be coming to Texas and she doesn't know about GA but there will a book from the CA side to explain all this. Saying other charges may be coming re George.

Another CA story brought to you courtest of the CA side of the family.

I think this is the story the defense and the A's put together so the book and movie deals can go on from this point. MOO

Where was the SWAT team? Ty

Honestly, I saw the feed for a few seconds so I didn't see much. I did see that there were armed guards and they appeared to be in a fenced in area somewhere outside.

All the lies associated with this case is starting to get to me. We are going to have to hold these people accountable.

I know, this is ABC, the network we know pays. Juror #3 is on ABC...this woman is incredible. Judge for yourself. She goes after NG, too...NG responds in the video. Wow...

Casey Anthony juror Jennifer Ford believes that prosecutors could have won a guilty verdict if they had brought a lesser charge than first degree murder, which carried the possibility of the death penalty, for the death of 2-year-old Caylee Anthony.

"If they charged her with other things, we probably could have gotten a guilty verdict, absolutely," Ford said today on "Good Morning America." "But not for death, not for first-degree murder. That's a very substantial charge."

http://abcnews.go.com/US/casey_anth...uilty-verdict-lesser-charge/story?id=14017505

Quote of the day provided by Judge Perry!

"Maybe trips to Walt Disney World with family kinda loosens up the tongue a little bit."

I wonder how DISNEY is going to feel about that

oh, in case you didn't hear me DISNEY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members