2011.07.07 Lightening Strikes Tree @ Suburban Dr. Remains Site Memorial

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know Americans are fed up with a lot of things but that has always been the case. I do think things happen for a reason and this is no exception. I don't recall even the OJ verdict causing this much outrage, people are ticked off. Casey will eventually end up having to work because I don't think she is going to see this big payday. She is just too toxic. Having to work for a living and be shunned everywhere she goes may end up being more of a punishment than LWOP. Her "sentence" is now in the hands of the American people. Deny the payday and maybe justice will be served after all.

Ya know, wouldn't that be great? Even the *advertiser censored* industry dropped her due to the pressure.

I felt a little more at ease after hearing this.

It also brought to mind Mel Ignatow from Louisville, KY. He was aquitted after murdering his girlfriend, Brenda Sue Schaeffer, due to lack of evidence. Rolls of film were found later that proved it was him. He had tied her to a glass top coffee table and tortured her (among other things) while another "girlfriend" took photos. The beauty of this though, is that in 2008 Ignatow died after a fall that caused him to hit his head on a glass top coffee table. My point is, it might take a while but, I believe that Casey WILL get what she deserves...just like ol' Mel got what was coming to him...ten years after the fact.

I know Americans are fed up with a lot of things but that has always been the case. I do think things happen for a reason and this is no exception. I don't recall even the OJ verdict causing this much outrage, people are ticked off. Casey will eventually end up having to work because I don't think she is going to see this big payday. She is just too toxic. Having to work for a living and be shunned everywhere she goes may end up being more of a punishment than LWOP. Her "sentence" is now in the hands of the American people. Deny the payday and maybe justice will be served after all.

I used to pray to god that things would or would not happen, now I pray to accept god's will. I've seen tremendous justice in my own life which was born out or absloute misery. I believe in God, and in intuition, I was letting my anger consume my soul. This, to me, is a sigh that justice will be done. In God's time and on God's terms. I said before, in a way....Little miss Casey did get a life sentence in the general population. It's just not behind bars...:twocents:

63073552.jpg

http://media.trb.com/media/photo/2011-07/63073552.jpg

Just got home from work, still angry that she's walking next week. I see this, and have chills, a smile, and tears in my eyes. Hope her bella vita comes with some good storm insurance!

i'm a writer, but you have eloquently expressed exactly how i have been feeling....

something is happening in this world and i feel it and just "know" it....but cannot adequately convey it.

thank you.

I think it's called collective consciousness and we can make an impact if we all work together for the good, to make changes that will have a positive effect in our government, our environment and any problems we face in the future. People can make changes and the more there are out there saying "enough", we want change, thing will change.

This morning many WSer's were begging for relief, an understanding, some comfort. And just like the movies a bolt of lightning out of the sky hits a very significant tree near the resting place of a very significant child we all mourn. We all got the comfort we deserved. jmo

IMHO, this trial and the events prior to and resulting from it have pushed many from our
state of wondering "what can I do as just one person?. With our culture and morals virtually on display for the world to see, maybe there will be less tolerance for those who say "what's in it for me?" and "it's not my fault because...". Personally, I'm very glad that we've all had an opportunity to share in this and now I too understand that some things we cannot control, but we should always follow the truth and stand for what's right no matter if others call you not cool, dumb, bible-thumping, too conservative, prudish and too many other names/adjectives to list. But, what do I know, might be I'm just too old.

I felt a little more at ease after hearing this.

It also brought to mind Mel Ignatow from Louisville, KY. He was aquitted after murdering his girlfriend, Brenda Sue Schaeffer, due to lack of evidence. Rolls of film were found later that proved it was him. He had tied her to a glass top coffee table and tortured her (among other things) while another "girlfriend" took photos. The beauty of this though, is that in 2008 Ignatow died after a fall that caused him to hit his head on a glass top coffee table. My point is, it might take a while but, I believe that Casey WILL get what she deserves...just like ol' Mel got what was coming to him...ten years after the fact.

Crikey, just reading the wiki on his case and ultimately he killed the poor woman with chloroform! Let alone all the other similarities when you read through the "investigation and trial" section (dodgy jury for instance!). Wow.

If she can get hired. She is a 6 time convicted felon...

Being a felon isn't the only problem she has if you know what I mean. Would you hire her, felon or not? If she doesn't steal from you or lie to you I can guarantee she'll hurt business.

If she is on probation or parole I think employment is usually a requirement. It will be interesting to say the least.

Hhmmmmm, this lightening got everyone out of the sentencing thread. I'm thinking the mods did it.

No not really, I do think this is some sort of sign. Things will work out, sentenced for life in the court of the public.

Well, I do know Kimmer has a ray-gun. lol

It was someone you knew.

Not someone ,but a sign,I believe. My son died on New Years Eve and after his funeral tons of people came to our home. It was JANUARY but we got a yellow butterfly I had asked for ,but didn't believe was possible. There's much more and a bird,also ,LOL ,but enough said.
God is good ALL OF THE TIME, IMO (but I respect others' beliefs as well .Luckily we all get to choose! )

Ya know, wouldn't that be great? Even the *advertiser censored* industry dropped her due to the pressure.

It's a sad day when you're not good enough for the *advertiser censored* industry! I mean, they even offered "OctoMom" $500K to do a shoot! Ha-Ha! Casey's lower than OctoMom! :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

I feel better now! :woohoo: (Does anyone else have trouble catching the "woohoo guy"? I always have to chase him!)

Note: I guess I shouldn't be belittling OctoMom. She had 14 babies and they are all still living.

Exactly, they have standards. :floorlaugh:

:lol: I loved when VP from InSession announced this he said that they said "No one is going to want to see "THAT" :giggle:

I had heard that when you see a butterfly it is the beloved soul of a dearly departed person you were close to in life. The butterfly representing "transformation" from one life to another. I, too, have had a butterfly experience I believe was related to my husband.

I POSTED TODAY ABOUT BUTTERFLYS- I BELIEVE. I LIVE NEAR CASEYS AND ITS BEEN THUNDER, DARK and RAIN and LIGHTING . sounds like sky is sooo mad! EVEN MY POWER AND AIRCONDITION STOPED AND BURGLAR ALARM WENT OFF!!

If I was an Anthony, a defense team member, a juror or Casey herself, I would be scared sh**less!

Perhaps the thread title might be changed to incorporate the correct spelling of the key noun? (lightning)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa