2011.07.07 Lightening Strikes Tree @ Suburban Dr. Remains Site Memorial

Status
Not open for further replies.
The tell tale heart sticker "beating" during court.

I keep thinking there is a reason the hyoid bone was never found. Every time I look at the felon's (CA's) hands I am certain that she used those hands to kill Caylee.

The hyoid bone was, IIRC, the only part of the upper spine and skull area that was missing. If it was found it quite possibly would have proven strangulation. It hit me the most when I saw the defendant lose her temper at LDB and when JB turned around she tried to compose herself and then her hand went to her neck in a bizarre motion that mimicked choking. Then there was the cover of her own mouth and nose with her hands when COD was being discussed.

Yes, if I were ICA, I would be in my jail cell, under my Iron cot, shacking in my Bob Barker Flip Flogs...:lol:

Footnote: Bob Barker Supplies all the prison systems clothing, shoes and toiletries

Just got home from work, still angry that she's walking next week. I see this, and have chills, a smile, and tears in my eyes. Hope her bella vita comes with some good storm insurance!

BBM

LOL,...
Oh the The "Iorny"

I keep thinking there is a reason the hyoid bone was never found. Every time I look at the felon's (CA's) hands I am certain that she used those hands to kill Caylee.

The hyoid bone was, IIRC, the only part of the upper spine and skull area that was missing. If it was found it quite possibly would have proven strangulation. It hit me the most when I saw the defendant lose her temper at LDB and when JB turned around she tried to compose herself and then her hand went to her neck in a bizarre motion that mimicked chocking. Then there was the cover of her own mouth and nose with her hands when COD was being discussed.

Could be, wasn't it said that somebody in that house had their hands around the felons neck? perhpas she turned around and did it to Caylee.

IMHO, this trial and the events prior to and resulting from it have pushed many from our
state of wondering "what can I do as just one person?. With our culture and morals virtually on display for the world to see, maybe there will be less tolerance for those who say "what's in it for me?" and "it's not my fault because...". Personally, I'm very glad that we've all had an opportunity to share in this and now I too understand that some things we cannot control, but we should always follow the truth and stand for what's right no matter if others call you not cool, dumb, bible-thumping, too conservative, prudish and too many other names/adjectives to list. But, what do I know, might be I'm just too old.

Caring for others, acting humanely, acting with (real) integrity, and using good judgement should never go out of style. On the contrary, we should continuously be elevating those values.

My opinion only.

I don't know where else to put this since the merged legal thread has been closed. You all may have already seen it but I didn't until just a few minutes ago. A formal complaint has been lodged with the Florida Bar against J. C. M. for his giving the finger to the media and whoever else saw him during the DT celebration on Tuesday afternoon at the restaurant/bar.
Here's the link:
http://www.abcactionnews.com/dpp/news/state/Anthony-attorney's-rude-gesture-earns-complaint

The hyoid bone was, IIRC, the only part of the upper spine and skull area that was missing. If it was found it quite possibly would have proven strangulation. It hit me the most when I saw the defendant lose her temper at LDB and when JB turned around she tried to compose herself and then her hand went to her neck in a bizarre motion that mimicked chocking. Then there was the cover of her own mouth and nose with her hands when COD was being discussed.

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!! :)

This same thing has been on my mind all along!

Perhaps the thread title might be changed to incorporate the correct spelling of the key noun? (lightning)

Maybe it was misspelled because it was meant to "enlighten" as in: "To give spiritual or intellectual insight..." I think it is fine as it is. lol

Wow .... just wow! I deep down always believed that God would give us a sign that it would end up okay. He has this one folks. He will see to it that one of his children is given justice. I am SURE of it!

If I was an Anthony, a defense team member, a juror or Casey herself, I would be scared sh**less!

You know, from the bottom of my heart, I hope no more people get hurt but I'll admit having them scared doesn't bother me at all.

Yes, if I were ICA, I would be in my jail cell, under my Iron cot, shacking in my Bob Barker Flip Flogs...:lol:

Footnote: Bob Barker Supplies all the prison systems clothing, shoes and toiletries

What? from the price is right? all inmates all over the country?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XfAvNYaW0jA"]Mother Nature Sets Eyes On Caylee Memorial[/ame]

What? from the price is right? all inmates all over the country?

:lol: No, No, No,:lol:

BUT I thought the same thing when I was working with a inmate one day and saw that the Flip Flops said Bob Barker...

It is another gentlemen company...

Not someone ,but a sign,I believe. My son died on New Years Eve and after his funeral tons of people came to our home. It was JANUARY but we got a yellow butterfly I had asked for ,but didn't believe was possible. There's much more and a bird,also ,LOL ,but enough said.
God is good ALL OF THE TIME, IMO (but I respect others' beliefs as well .Luckily we all get to choose! )

O/T Just wanted to say I always enjoy reading your posts. I'm very sorry for the loss of your son. I believe in signs too.

I don't know where else to put this since the merged legal thread has been closed. You all may have already seen it but I didn't until just a few minutes ago. A formal complaint has been lodged with the Florida Bar against J. C. M. for his giving the finger to the media and whoever else saw him during the DT celebration on Tuesday afternoon at the restaurant/bar.
Here's the link:
http://www.abcactionnews.com/dpp/news/state/Anthony-attorney's-rude-gesture-earns-complaint
I wonder if more complaints would give the charge more clout?

attachment.php

storms rolling in to the Anthony's neigborhood

I'm sorry, but is that a FLOWER truck in the A's driveway? Who would send them flowers? I'm sure there are some sympathetic folks out there, but seriously?

I hope they are quickly delivering them to hospitals, like they told the people to do who leave teddy bears for Caylee.

Wait...I bet Cindy keeps them!

MOO - just an observation.

Mel

O/T Just wanted to say I always enjoy reading your posts. I'm very sorry for the loss of your son. I believe in signs too.

O/T Ever read the book "Secrets of the Monarch" :wink:

Now following the lightning strike I hope that spot doesn't get put on the most "haunted" tour.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
radnewal