2011.07.07 Lightening Strikes Tree @ Suburban Dr. Remains Site Memorial

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't understand why you would attribute the lightning to symbolize something significant yet say it has nothing to do with Caylee. Lightning strikes all the time. The fact this bolt struck at Caylee's memorial is what makes it significant.

I don't think that Caylee sent a sign or it was a message from her herself. As I said I believe she is an innocent pure soul and now at rest.

I DO believe it was a bigger force that sent that lightening at Caylees memorial because it has everything to do with the people that surrounded Caylee in life AND in deathand their lies, greed, self serving motives etc

I was told we had some bad weather here too today.
I went outside and everything was soaking wet; the ground, trees, porch railing. I did not actually witness any rain falling at my house.
The weather maps showed that some fell in the area and others saw the rain at their houses. But not a single person saw it rain at my house.
So I have a "reasonable" doubt that it actually rained at my house.
The story I am going with is that a stranger just happened to steal my water hose, stand in the middle of my street and squirt water all over my house.
I cannot prove this but neither can my friends build a convincing circumstantial case for rain without more proof! :waitasec:

Perhaps your friends can't, but........a CHEMIST could. :great:

I went outside and everything was soaking wet; the ground, trees, porch railing. I did not actually witness any rain falling at my house.
The weather maps showed that some fell in the area and others saw the rain at their houses. But not a single person saw it rain at my house.
The story I am going with is that a stranger just happened to steal my water hose, stand in the middle of my street and squirt water all over my house.
I cannot prove this but neither can my friends build a convincing circumstantial case for rain without more proof! :waitasec:

Awesome.

I know I need to get over this, and that there is nothing that I can do. How do I do this? I signed the Caylee Law, and to be honest, that should never be a law! Nobody should be missing that long without reporting it! I've been crying and I don't care who doesn't like this...but I hope pictures of Caylee's remains haunt the defense team and jurors. I know I'm haunted knowing Caylee should be four months and two days older than my grandson. She should be going to school with her Dora backpak, with all new school clothes. I just can't deal with the fact she's going to get all this money and live the life she's wanted since she was 17. :banghead:

You're grieving ,zach's mema. Grief isn't just about losing people ,it's also about losing something precious you thought you would have.
When a child is born with a disability some parents go through a grieving process because they and the child have lost the life they envisioned. Of course life can (and will) still be wonderful,but for the moment they need to be able to grieve the loss ,even though they may not recognize it as such.
I think most of us at WS were really counting on there being a guilty verdict .Maybe not DP ,maybe not even LWOP,but guilty. This has been a shock and I believe what you are feeling is grief and sorrow.
Stick with us . :grouphug: and find some consolation in the lightning strike if you can.

I live in Pinellas County so lets just hope on it falls on the Jury.. ..

Have to say that if I was one of the peeps on the jury and I'd saw and read about that tree...I'd be quaking in my boots! Such is the law of the universe

k a r m a

I know I need to get over this, and that there is nothing that I can do. How do I do this? I signed the Caylee Law, and to be honest, that should never be a law! Nobody should be missing that long without reporting it! I've been crying and I don't care who doesn't like this...but I hope pictures of Caylee's remains haunt the defense team and jurors. I know I'm haunted knowing Caylee should be four months and two days older than my grandson. She should be going to school with her Dora backpak, with all new school clothes. I just can't deal with the fact she's going to get all this money and live the life she's wanted since she was 17. :banghead:

I am sending warm beams of healing light your way.....remember that this is a court of law .....NOT a court of justice!

KC will have her karma and I feel confident that what you put out comes back to your three-fold! I am resting assured that KC will endure much worse in the shunning, the recognition everywhere she goes, the lack of trust from most anyone, and the difficulty in obtaining a job. She will have to go through a much more difficult school of hard knocks than anyone else her age (that I am aware of). KC will be held to a standard of being a productive citizen in society and the court will ensure she pays her fines, etc.

The lightning strike today is phenomenal.....that could not be replicated in any situation (IMO)! The exact spot, day, time, and aura proves to me that if you put it to the Universe....the Universe will answer.

Perfect.

You're grieving ,zach's mema. Grief isn't just about losing people ,it's also about losing something precious you thought you would have.
When a child is born with a disability some parents go through a grieving process because they and the child have lost the life they envisioned. Of course life can (and will) still be wonderful,but for the moment they need to be able to grieve the loss ,even though they may not recognize it as such.
I think most of us at WS were really counting on there being a guilty verdict .Maybe not DP ,maybe not even LWOP,but guilty. This has been a shock and I believe what you are feeling is grief and sorrow.
Stick with us . :grouphug: and find some consolation in the lightning strike if you can.

You, Miss James have a heart of gold.

It doesn't matter if there is new evidence....She could confess on the courthouse steps....She can never be tried for this again...double jeopordy

It doesn't matter in a court of law, but what a huge damper it would put on her life if the truth came out.

It doesn't matter if there is new evidence....She could confess on the courthouse steps....She can never be tried for this again...double jeopordy

Mods please delete if I'm straying off topic

Double Jeopardy law may be overturned if enough people wanted it. I posted earlier about this and that its been abolished in the UK - here's a part of the post - it makes so much sense when you think of the advances in dna/technology evidence.

If enough people want this to happen anything is possible

Following the murder of Stephen Lawrence, the Macpherson Report suggested that double jeopardy should be abrogated where "fresh and viable" new evidence came to light, and the Law Commission recommended in 2001 that it should be possible to subject an acquitted murder suspect to a second trial. The Parliament of the United Kingdom implemented these recommendations by passing the Criminal Justice Act 2003, introduced by then Home Secretary David Blunkett. The double jeopardy provisions of the Act came into force in April 2005, but are applicable to crimes committed before then.
Under the 2003 Act, retrials are now allowed if there is "new" and "compelling" evidence for certain serious crimes, including murder, manslaughter, kidnapping, rape, armed robbery, and serious drug crimes. All such retrials must be approved by the Director of Public Prosecutions, and the Court of Appeal must agree to quash the original acquittal.
On 11 September 2006, William Dunlop became the first person to be convicted of murder after previously being acquitted. Twice he was tried for the murder of Julie Hogg in Billingham in 1989, but two juries failed to reach a verdict and he was formally acquitted in 1991. Some years later, he confessed to the crime, and was convicted of perjury. The case was re-investigated in early 2005, when the new law came into effect, and his case was referred to the Court of Appeal in November 2005 for permission for a new trial, which was granted. Dunlop pleaded guilty to murdering Julie Hogg and raping her dead body repeatedly, and was sentenced to life imprisonment, with a recommendation he serve no less than 17 years.
On 13 December 2010, Mark Weston became the first person to be convicted of murder after previously being found not guilty of the same offence, that of the murder of Vikki Thompson at Ascott-under-Wychwood on 12 August 1995. Weston's first trial was in 1996, when the jury found him not guilty. Following the discovery of compelling new evidence in 2009 – Thompson's blood on Weston's boots – Weston was arrested in 2009 and tried for a second time in December 2010, when he was found guilty of Thompson's murder, and sentenced to life imprisonment to serve a minimum of 13 years.

God don't think stuffs funny! lol Lightning from heaven hits the tree right in front of the memorial site, on the day when Casey is sentenced and on the day when she has served as many days in jsail as Caylee LIVED. That would be some big coincidence. The odds are atronomical against all those things lining up like that. A higher power is aware of the situation and has it well in hand.

My apologies if this has already been posted, in reference to the number 6, Caylee would have turned 6 this year.

My opinion on this, looks like we're not the only one's not happy with the jury's verdict. Looks to me like God may not be too happy about it either.

There is most definitely a higher court than Judge Perry's, and in that court there is no jury and only 1 Judge! There most definitely will be Justice for Caylee!

Perhaps your friends can't, but........a CHEMIST could. :great:

Maybe, but I know a meteorologist and my guy and your guy (who is probably not a 'real' chemist) cancel each other out.
So now we just have your story about the so-called "rain" and it is full of holes due to my story.
:floorlaugh:

Mods please delete if I'm straying off topic

Double Jeopardy law may be overturned if enough people wanted it. I posted earlier about this and that its been abolished in the UK - here's a part of the post - it makes so much sense when you think of the advances in dna/technology evidence.

If enough people want this to happen anything is possible

Following the murder of Stephen Lawrence, the Macpherson Report suggested that double jeopardy should be abrogated where "fresh and viable" new evidence came to light, and the Law Commission recommended in 2001 that it should be possible to subject an acquitted murder suspect to a second trial. The Parliament of the United Kingdom implemented these recommendations by passing the Criminal Justice Act 2003, introduced by then Home Secretary David Blunkett. The double jeopardy provisions of the Act came into force in April 2005, but are applicable to crimes committed before then.
Under the 2003 Act, retrials are now allowed if there is "new" and "compelling" evidence for certain serious crimes, including murder, manslaughter, kidnapping, rape, armed robbery, and serious drug crimes. All such retrials must be approved by the Director of Public Prosecutions, and the Court of Appeal must agree to quash the original acquittal.
On 11 September 2006, William Dunlop became the first person to be convicted of murder after previously being acquitted. Twice he was tried for the murder of Julie Hogg in Billingham in 1989, but two juries failed to reach a verdict and he was formally acquitted in 1991. Some years later, he confessed to the crime, and was convicted of perjury. The case was re-investigated in early 2005, when the new law came into effect, and his case was referred to the Court of Appeal in November 2005 for permission for a new trial, which was granted. Dunlop pleaded guilty to murdering Julie Hogg and raping her dead body repeatedly, and was sentenced to life imprisonment, with a recommendation he serve no less than 17 years.
On 13 December 2010, Mark Weston became the first person to be convicted of murder after previously being found not guilty of the same offence, that of the murder of Vikki Thompson at Ascott-under-Wychwood on 12 August 1995. Weston's first trial was in 1996, when the jury found him not guilty. Following the discovery of compelling new evidence in 2009 – Thompson's blood on Weston's boots – Weston was arrested in 2009 and tried for a second time in December 2010, when he was found guilty of Thompson's murder, and sentenced to life imprisonment to serve a minimum of 13 years.

Maybe this needs it's own thread ?:couch:

You, Miss James have a heart of gold.

Thank you so much for understanding how I feel. I know so many here are struggling with me as well. I will keep us all in my prayers.

I'm just so worried that Caylee will not rest in peace with her killer free.

Thanks so much...

To any of you math guru's out there...........What are the chances lightening would strike at that particular site at the time and day it did? I'm having trouble figuring it out!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheMidge