2011.07.07 Lightening Strikes Tree @ Suburban Dr. Remains Site Memorial

Status
Not open for further replies.
There HAS to be something we can do........I think we all need to rack our brains and go back to square one and look at ga, ca and la and at least see if there is anyway to get charges agains them and HERE is why!

1. ca would NEVER let ica go 31 days without seeing her grand dtr....she's too much of a bulldog.
2. ca and ica had a huge fight the night ica killed poor caylee over the money that ica stole from family and tried to choke her......(how i think caylee died, ica choked HER in a fit of rage). Thus as all have been saying, the apple doesn't fall far from the tree! My understanding is this would be admiss. IF la acknowledged it....MAKE THEM EXPLAIN WHY ICA SAID DON'T WORRY MOM, I DIDN'T TELL THEM ANYTHING!!!
3. ga had a used car lot at one time right? He knows about detailing cars and was meticulous about the cars and their yard
4. ga is an ex-cop/investigator......he knew body fluids would spill out/leak. He knows if you wait long enough and so does ca being a nurse that if you wait long enough, you can get rid of evidence thus a skeletonized body.
5. ga DROVE the blessed car all the way home with that putrid decomp smell. You are going to tell me he didn't KNOW a dead body had been in that car???
6. Why did la ask for imunity? He knows everything that happened but turned on the State (Ashden even said). He knows because he was THERE to help in coverup mode....his motive? all for one and all for all kind of thing/so he could fit in per say w the family and be united for once....he wasn't their golden child per say.....ica was/is
7. ca's motive? guilt, she MADE ica have the baby that she didn't want to have, and maybe thought if we didn't have that fight, caylee would still be alive
8. ga's motive? mix bag.......partially due to his own guilt of lack of putting his foot down or up ica's arse when she screwed up and was coddled by ca and/or guilt over something else.....I honestly don't know....so both of this girl's wouldn't be gone forever?
9. I think la is the nut that needs to be cracked and then and only then can charges be brought up on this family. ica could still get charged with other things I would think...
I really really really think this is the key......
10. What else could even remotely explain the anthony's behavior? For God's sake.....ica accused her own brother and father of molestation and both STILL fought tooth n nail to help get her off and her mom says how "beautiful" she looks today?
I so agree...I think from the beginning they ALL knew.....

I don't recall Alan Dershowitz being part of it?? I am often wrong..:)

F. Lee Bailey is a **** who no one listens to anymore. He has been disbarred.

Robert Shapiro is alive and does legal zoom commercials but is not asked on TV for his opinion. I believe he still carries a stigma.

Robert Kardashian died pretty young of cancer. Not many years after trial. too young.

Johnny Cochran died pretty young a few years after trial of a brain tumor. He will forever be remembered for that stupid hat.

OJ is in jail. All his family having problems.

The only ones to do well are Mark Fuhrman, the scapegoat and Marcia Clark. This is obviously MOO.

And most importantly, no one knows or cares 2 hoots about the ????? jurors.

And Judge Ito...very lampooned.

Robert Shapiro had a son, Brent, who OD'd. Very tragic. He and his wife spend a lot of time speaking to groups about drug abuse - trying to bring awareness so no one else has to ever go through that. They do lots of good work through Brent's foundation.

He represented Phil Spector for a bit, but resigned I believe.

He was also Lindsay Lohan's attorney for awhile until summer of 2010 when he resigned.

Maybe he has learned to stay away from the "lost causes".

Then THERE HAS TO BE SOME type of justice that "we" can witness on Earth!!!

It's so hard to understand isn't it?

I can feel what your going through as I'm going through the same sort of emotions as you, as are the rest of us on all here

Justice will come in it's own way hun - it may take days, weeks, months or even years but catch up it will

I am trying so hard not to hate but its difficult to explain the emotions I've been feeling...Times that by a few million and those emotions are echoed by people all across America and all across the world who know this case.

Wow - I cant cope if someone if someone has a 'dig' at me but imagine living every day in total fear and knowing that your the most hated person in the US? KC will get a HUGE shock to the system when she gets out - She's been protected by bars and four walls - I honestly dont think she has any idea at all of the deep rooted emotions that this case has stirred. In her letters fom jail she said she knew what it was like being a 'celebrity' ...hmmm lets see what its like being an infamous child killer!

She will mix with bad people because people like us would run a mile. Can you imagine what type of guy she will meet? What sort of man would 'go' with a childkiller? A man as evil as her?

Karma is in motion x x x

I had heard that when you see a butterfly it is the beloved soul of a dearly departed person you were close to in life. The butterfly representing "transformation" from one life to another. I, too, have had a butterfly experience I believe was related to my husband.

I too have had several butterfly experiences related to the loss of my son.. My "handle" Farfalla40 (butterfly in Italian), is in reference to my experiences with them & my loss. It's been very powerful & significant for me :seeya:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LyRqdzF8swY"]YouTube - ‪Lou Christie - Lightnin' Strikes‬‏[/ame]

Vinnie Politan said the other day when the jurors got the deliberations that there was a dark cloud over the courthouse, and now we know that they had their minds made up right away. Now, she's going to go free and lightning strikes the tree. To me, this is a sign that something horrible is going to happen to others in the future because of these decisions. There will be more victims and lives ruined before it's over. I just hope that no children are hurt, and keep thinking of the cases that the crime shows cover of men and women who kill a spouse, get away with it, then go on to kill one or two more before finally going to prison.

I hope no will ever be hurt by KC and I hope the DT doesn't take any future cases in which they help a killer go gree.

I hope the lightning striking the tree is sign that life isn't going to be easy for the Anthonys or the DT.

Jose, Dorothy and Cheney might have shortened lives. Look Robert Kardashian and Johnnie Cochran.

God grant me the serenity
to accept the things I cannot change;
courage to change the things I can;
and wisdom to know the difference.

Since the verdict, I have been kinda angry at God, angry that he allowed this to happen. I know He gives us free will and all, but still...

Immediately upon seeing this sign, I had a calm wash over me and I said "thank you God."

I truly believe that God is telling us it is going to be okay. What an awesome God we serve!

Vinnie Politan said the other day when the jurors got the deliberations that there was a dark cloud over the courthouse, and now we know that they had their minds made up right away. Now, she's going to go free and lightning strikes the tree. To me, this is a sign that something horrible is going to happen to others in the future because of these decisions. There will be more victims and lives ruined before it's over. I just hope that no children are hurt, and keep thinking of the cases that the crime shows cover of men and women who kill a spouse, get away with it, then go on to kill one or two more before finally going to prison.

I couldn't' agree with you more.

Tthe odds of a lightning strike on a tree, in a severe thunderstorm, are pretty high.

Cloud to ground lightning strikes are conservatively estimated as 25 million a year. Taller trees are the most common targets.

"Coincidence is God's way of remaining anonymous" is one of my favorite quotes, though.
There were a lot of metallic balloons at the site.

My friend says Satan is ruling the earth now. It appears so, to me.

Tthe odds of a lightning strike on a tree, in a severe thunderstorm, are pretty high.

Cloud to ground lightning strikes are conservatively estimated as 25 million a year. Taller trees are the most common targets.

"Coincidence is God's way of remaining anonymous" is one of my favorite quotes, though.

I don't believe in coincidence but do like your quote. I like to think Caylee's spirit had a hand in this particular lightning strike. A simple explanation....
Once a charge on a cloud is big enough, a small path of negative charge makes its way towards the ground. When it gets close, a path of positive charge leaves the ground and heads up to meet it. I see Caylee right in the middle of this....

I don't recall Alan Dershowitz being part of it?? I am often wrong..:)

F. Lee Bailey is a **** who no one listens to anymore. He has been disbarred.

Robert Shapiro is alive and does legal zoom commercials but is not asked on TV for his opinion. I believe he still carries a stigma.

Robert Kardashian died pretty young of cancer. Not many years after trial. too young.

Johnny Cochran died pretty young a few years after trial of a brain tumor. He will forever be remembered for that stupid hat.

OJ is in jail. All his family having problems.

The only ones to do well are Mark Fuhrman, the scapegoat and Marcia Clark. This is obviously MOO.

And most importantly, no one knows or cares 2 hoots about the ????? jurors.

And Judge Ito...very lampooned.

Hi Sheri, I know this is your opinion, but with all grace I hope you realize one of these people is a well respected member of WS and another belonged here for many years - still might IMO. Just sayin'.

From facebook
If you don't pay your light bill for 31 days.. no power! If you don't pay your water bill for 31 days.. no water! If you don't return a movie you rented for 31 days.. you pay for that movie! If you don't report your child missing for 31 days, what happens?? ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!! Post in your status if you agree!!!

Are you hiding out in my FB list?
I have an 'only for games' acct....no not Farmville:innocent:

Whether we call this coincidence, synchronicity, Mother Nature, or a sign from God, this is something full of meaning on many levels.

I think that tree will survive, too. I've seen pine trees get struck before and the whole top catch on fire, but this one was intact. Just think about it - the Anthonys will have to drive past that tree every day of their lives. They already know that was where Caylee's remains were found, but now it has a big "marker" right beside the road - literally like the "blaze" on a trail.

And if this gives people peace and a feeling that justice may be served eventually on God's time, if not on our own impatient time, then that's a positive thing. People have been so upset and need healing from this case. We need something to give us hope that the world hasn't gone completely crazy.

Edit because I changed my mind, it doesn't sound right. sorry folks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member