2011.07.08 - Dateline NBC

The "made up superimposed re-creation" was used solely to show to scale that the tape, according to precise measurements, would have fit over her nose and mouth. When the skull was dug out of the muck, the tape did fall into place over the areas where her 'nose and mouth' would have been. Unfortunely the 'nose and mouth' were gone because she had been placed there to rot away for six months, hence, no possible way SA could have shown ANY pictures depicting her 'nose and mouth'.

you are only considering ONE of the POSSIBLE places the tape fit. IIRC the little superimposed demonstration showed the tape in different positions to include not covering both mouth and nose. And in my opinion, it should not have even been allowed to be presented. It was inflammatory in and of it's self but also included Casey's face in the picture.

Kronk never said he played with it on August 11th with his meter stick.

Go back to his testimony...he admitted that he had played with the skull but said that if he'd known what it was he would not have.

There was IIRC several nurses, a government teacher, a PE teacher, a chef...I could look it up the rest...where are the "uneducated"? The jury is meant to be made up of your peers, not attorneys, doctors and phds.

I agree with you . I would never say this jury was uneducated... They made a choice that we don't believe in... Thats in part to the amount of evidence we have all read and gone over for the past 3 years.

I think the problem with the jury was more because they were sequestered... not because they were uneducated.

MOO

Where was the evidence that she was a party girl? That implies someone who has a pattern of behavior. Yes, there were pictures of her but from how many different occasions? Most of them seemed to me to be from the same "hot body" contest. And IIRC there was testimony from her friends at the time that she was not a big drinker. There was nothing to firmly establish that she was a "party girl".

There were tons of photos that she uploaded to her photobucket acct that showed her partying over a period of several years, photos of her vomiting, peeing in a parking lot, making out with various people. Not saying this is wrong, most young people are out partying like this at this age, but I think it allows you to call her a "party girl". Unfortunately they werent allowed to present them as evidence. IIRC the judge allowed the SA to choose a few photos to establish her partying.

you are only considering ONE of the POSSIBLE places the tape fit. IIRC the little superimposed demonstration showed the tape in different positions to include not covering both mouth and nose. And in my opinion, it should not have even been allowed to be presented. It was inflammatory in and of it's self but also included Casey's face in the picture.

She's walking out, isnt she? Must not have been too inflammatory.

Go back to his testimony...he admitted that he had played with the skull but said that if he'd known what it was he would not have.

That was December 11th. We're a stickler for details around here. Lends to credibility when discussing the case.

Correct.

I am pretty sure that regardless of the truth of the matter, the prosecution did not have witnesses to show a history of neglect or child abuse in order to rebut the Defense's assertion of Casey being a bad mother.

My view, is that is likely that Casey "loved" her daughter, she dotted on her but that she was immature, irresponsible with a lack of foresight and did not understand the responsibility she had as a mother.

In fairness how much did her friends even see Caylee? They all seemed to think she spent her time at the non existant nannies,

The point being is that it was COMPLETE SPECULATION that the tape had ever covered her mouth. In the end 12 people found reasonable doubt that that was not how she died.

I believe the ME`s reasoning.

He testified that he did that on DECEMBER 11th not August. IIRC

There was IIRC several nurses, a government teacher, a PE teacher, a chef...I could look it up the rest...where are the "uneducated"? The jury is meant to be made up of your peers, not attorneys, doctors and phds.

Here is the link. And it looks like it confirms what In session said. Most have no higher than a hs degree.
But I also do not what to imply that people with only a hs are not intellegent.
http://blogs.discovery.com/criminal_report/2011/05/casey-anthony-trial-juror-profiles.html

She's walking out, isnt she? Must not have been too inflammatory.

But, if she had been found guilty, I think that would have been one piece of evidence that would have ensured she would have gotten an appeal IMO.

Mentioning the death threats agst. the Ants.

Cindy may be facing legal problems over her testimony trying to protect her daughter. JA doesn't know what the status is of this.

JG believes that the Ants and KC will remain estranged after she gets out. KC now has everything she wanted....her freedom, she's probably going to have money.

But, the state is pursuing investigation reimbursement so any money KC makes, the state might get some.

Bottom line, we will never know how or when Caylee died. And if KC decides to talk, nobody will believe her.

That's pretty much it!

BeagleMom

Wouldn't it be ironic if Cindy got 15 years for jury and her daughter 3 years for lying and murdering her baby? Geez, wonder if Casey would come to visit?
I truly believe Cindy should be charged. She helped set Casey free with obstruction and perjury throughout this whole sorted mess...

She threw so many innocent people under the bus i protect the monster she helped create. They are two peas from the same pod .....

Charleyann

I agree with you . I would never say this jury was uneducated... They made a choice that we don't believe in... Thats in part to the amount of evidence we have all read and gone over for the past 3 years.

I think the problem with the jury was more because they were sequestered... not because they were uneducated.

MOO

WOOPS big mistake. I really should not post until I have had more coffee. I just caught the typo, Insession said they were under-educated, NOT uneducated. Sorry for my mistake.

No, you're wrong. He didn't. If you could point us to where you read that I would appreciate it. Considering that I never heard of it.

I believe his testimony was that he thought he saw a skull about 20 feet away but never got close to it. They got side tracked by the rattle snake, his co workers blew off his comment about the skull , then they took off to get back to work and brought the snake with them and have pics of the snake. RK said he wasn't sure if it was real or a prop ( the skull)

Someone correct me if I am wrong.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Linnymac68$
Back