2011.07.11 HLN & FOX News Coverage - Caylee Anthony

Status
Not open for further replies.
sbm

Foreman doesn't like to say her body was "DUMPED"!

WTH? It's a FACT! she was!

I didn't hear him say ONE word that gave me the impression he gave a crap about the victim..CAYLEE MARIE ANTHONY!

How SAD is that?

Did he ever way "Caylee" in this part of the interview?

ETA: say Caylee, not way Caylee. yeesh.

What is the press conference about tomorrow?

I can't believe they thought this juror was impressive. If he's so proud why not show your face?

That guy right there is the reason Casey got off. I would bet a million on it. He led that jury around with his double talk.

Oh, Doc....Completely agree with you. I don't get a good feeling about this guy at all. I would just about bet he bulldozed right over those who didn't agree with him. moo

did it ever occur to these people that.
GA was not charged with anything. the police would have been all over him as oppsed to Casey if evidence pointed that way

that GA was NOT ON TRIAL. this trial was about CASEYS culpability and no one elses

that Casey sat in prision for 3 years and faced hte DP and never once told a story other than Zannie

that she is not ""sincere"

that the DTs experts only viewed pictures of the evidence while the states viewed the actual evidence

that the DT said Caylee drowned and her mother refused to call for assistance. the very DEFINATION OF CHILD ABUSE/NEGLECT OR MANSLAUGHTER

someone needs to speak up now that we know how the jury reached their decision. it was unethical to say the least. i am more angry at the jurors than anyone. even the DT. anyone with a brain cell could see this was a sham defense from a KNOWN LIAR. this in unjust a million times over. <modsnip>

<modsnip> If you believe what you did was the right thing then why not show your face?

What is the press conference about tomorrow?

I can't believe they thought this juror was impressive. If he's so proud why not show your face?

That's one of the reasons I mute him....can't stand him!
If the verdict had gone as it should, wonder what <modsnip> CM would be saying ... "Well y'all, I just took the case cuz I felt sorry for that fella over yonder (points at JB) - knew she was guilty all along - didn't y'all see my Youtube vid from 2008"

In the first part of the interview the Foreman is asked about the opening statements, and he replies "IT was shocking." (singular)

Foreman then elaborates (about the opening statements), that State presentation was "pretty standard." When Defense got up they started throwing out things that they (the jury) did not know, "and it really hit us, we had to let it soak in," had to sit back to see what would come from there.

Well I think it's pretty obvious the jury was most impressed with Baez opening statements.

You're right. From my own notes:

PT opening - it was very shocking
With what they presented thought it was pretty standard.
Showed pictures that would stay with you for life realized how serious it was

When DT got up they started throwing out things that we did not know.
We had to sit back and let it soak in and see where it went from there.

---------
So the PT's opening was "shocking" and what they presented was "pretty standard". ?????

The DT threw out "things we did not know". ?????

If he said "it was all speculation" one more time, I was gonna scream! They obviously didn't believe a word the experts were telling them. And I want to know why??????

Great post

I really believe these 12 were watching another trial.
I mean they act like everyone else was watching something
else and they were the only ones at the trial.

did it ever occur to these people that.
GA was not charged with anything. the police would have been all over him as oppsed to Casey if evidence pointed that way

that GA was NOT ON TRIAL. this trial was about CASEYS culpability and no one elses

that Casey sat in prision for 3 years and faced hte DP and never once told a story other than Zannie

that she is not ""sincere"

that the DTs experts only viewed pictures of the evidence while the states viewed the actual evidence

that the DT said Caylee drowned and her mother refused to call for assistance. the very DEFINATION OF CHILD ABUSE/NEGLECT OR MANSLAUGHTER

someone needs to speak up now that we know how the jury reached their decision. it was unethical to say the least. i am more angry at the jurors than anyone. even the DT. anyone with a brain cell could see this was a sham defense from a KNOWN LIAR. this in unjust a million times over. <modsnip>

I would not watch this show but I do have a comment from someone who appeared on NG earlier... if you go outside in the morning and the ground is soaking wet, your car is soaking wet, water is dripping off leaves on trees it is a reasonable thing to assume it rained. Just because you did not see it rain does not make the rain go away! You have to use common sense.
I can't believe <modsnip>..

In Los Angeles I would have reasonable doubt, it could mean my sprinklers were just on ... J/k. Need some relief.

In the first part of the interview the Foreman is asked about the opening statements, and he replies "IT was shocking." (singular)

Foreman then states, that State presentation was "pretty standard." When Defense got up they started throwing out things that they did not know, and it really hit us, we had to let it soak in, had to sit back to see what would come from there.

...and the fact that they used the opening statements as evidence shows they did not listen to a bit of HHJP's instructions!

Teaser for second half (tomorrow)---

GVS: when was first vote?
Foreman:
took pre-vote; right away
raised our hands
murder: 10 innocent/2 guilty

Do not know how she died even. There was a pool just feet away from where there was a door that she could open, we saw the pictures.

sbm

This has always bugged me cos the TRUTH is nobody knows if that door was already left like that or not when this pix of her at the door was taken..IOW! That's def not PROOF Caylee had opened the door that far or had opened it at all..Guess it's OK just to *advertiser censored*-ume she did! :maddening:

Preview..First vote (hand raise) was 12-2..12 innocent & 2 guilty..His words!! What happened to his "not guilty" vs "innocent" stance?

A slip of the tongue is my guess=<modsnip>imho

eta..I really screwed up what he said (fixed it) when I first posted it cos my brain was & still is about to EXPLODE! NG said the "foreman" said he wanted to "cry" when he had to write his verdict down..Puleeze! Is there another 'foreman' we don't know about by any chance?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheMidge