2011.07.11- 07.18 Sidebar Thread (Post-Verdict)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let me guess wasnt the foremen one of the ones who voted guilty on their first vote. No wonder how dare him originally think she was guilty :rolleyes:

No. Nobody knows. The foreman surely wasn't one of them. He's convicted George.

I have been trying to figure out who ICA reminds me of in some of the pictures posted and I finally have it!

Susan Atkins!
part of the Charles Manson family who died in prison .

Takes me back to if this was a male this would of been a different outcome :twocents:

Indeed and/or race and/or not as attractive. Not that I think Casey is attractive. Far from it, imo.

Oh thanks:) I never know with Wendy she is always in DT mode and very pro ICA IMO.

I'm not watching tonight but she was very pro DT at the beginning but then she did a 180 and went pro prosecution. Not sure where she stands now.

I'm not watching tonight but she was very pro DT at the beginning but then she did a 180 and went pro prosecution. Not sure where she stands now.

Thanks that is very interesting:)

I love TES is suing Casey, add that to the IRS and what she will owe the state won't leave her much for party time.

One of the TH's said she may go to Puerto Rico because that is where Baez is from and has family there....maybe who knows.

Baez in going to hang on to her in case there is any money to be made, he is going to want to represent her and hopefully get chunk of it. Maybe even get his house out of foreclosure.

I personally don't think Casey is going to make a dime..!!

She even went so far as to say Casey was pimping Caylee out, how damn sick is that..and proof of that would be the pics that are under seal.
During the press conference today with the investigators Yuri was asked about pics under seal and that the Prosecution has them all, if there was any truth to that at all that surly would have come out during trial.

Wendy has lost all credibility with me, I think she went off the deep end.

As WM is a former sex crimes prosecutor, I believe she sees every crime through sex crime-tinted glasses. Some of these so-called inappropriate photos of Caylee were posted on another thread and as a mother, I didn't see anything particularly troubling about them at all.

Wendy admits much of this alleged evidence is still under seal, which leads one to question - just how does Ms. Murphy know what it is?

If she is that convinced Caylee was being "pimped out" (ugh!), then she needs to pursue it directly with the SA instead of wasting her energy on wild TV rants, IMO.

The LE said there are no photographs of Caylee under seal - there are pictures of CFCA pre-murder that were not allowed into the trial because they were considered prejudicial - such as the toilet bowl one, the peeing in the parking lot one, the hand on the boob picture, etc. But no "sealed" photos - yet another urban myth.

I love TES is suing Casey, add that to the IRS and what she will owe the state won't leave her much for party time.

One of the TH's said she may go to Puerto Rico because that is where Baez is from and has family there....maybe who knows.

Baez in going to hang on to her in case there is any money to be made, he is going to want to represent her and hopefully get chunk of it. Maybe even get his house out of foreclosure.

Quoting my own post, forgot to add the ZFG lawsuit.

He may hang onto her for awhile, but I don't think it will be long before he seeks to be rid of her.

Personally, I love the idea that JB is stuck with her - like a sociopathic albatross around his neck. :D Deadbeat Daddy meets Mother of the Year!

He may hang onto her for awhile, but I don't think it will be long before he seeks to be rid of her.

Personally, I love the idea that JB is stuck with her - like a sociopathic albatross around his neck. :D Deadbeat Daddy meets Mother of the Year!

:floorlaugh:

The LE said there are no photographs of Caylee under seal - there are pictures of CFCA pre-murder that were not allowed into the trial because they were considered prejudicial - such as the toilet bowl one, the peeing in the parking lot one, the hand on the boob picture, etc. But no "sealed" photos - yet another urban myth.

Yep, that is exactly what they said..!

I wonder if Wendy can get in any trouble with such an outrageous statement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member