2011.07.16-17 HLN & FOX (Weekend) News Coverage - Caylee Anthony

Status
Not open for further replies.
I vaguely remember the A's posting info about a trust or burial fund? Or a foundation's money? Long time ago...don't know what happened with that.

IDK but those people should not be allowed to make one red cent from this tragedy. Dam*!

I woke up this morning hoping the events from last night were just a bad dream.

Sadly, I realized quickly it wasn't a bad dream. It's a living nightmare!

A never ending living nightmare!!!

ABSOLUTELY!

I'm hoping someone is able to make it clear to them by whatever means that their involvement will only hinder the cause. It will really turn people off. But then again I've never in my life seen people like this family.

It seems that maybe they are trying to "re-do" their reputations. IMO.

Raise your hand if you think Jose dropped Casey off at CM's office
& immediately left to go home & be with wife & kids.

navarrotells Joe Navarro

#CaseyAnthony is out and if that makes you queasy, here is why: psychologytoday.com/blog/spycatche…

http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog...ot-so-obvious-lessons-the-casey-anthony-trial

16 minutes ago

Joe Navarro is a former FBI Counterintelligence Agent and is the author of What Every Body is Saying. He is an expert on nonverbal communications and body language.

WOW! That sums it up - the jurors, Casey Anthony and our reaction. Very, very informative. Thank you for providing the link.

Husband says it looks like a kid to him, he says a decoy. I say at this point who in the hell knows.

I agree with your hubby. Looks like a younger girl, and the arms flailing around just isn't FCA's style as I have observed. Decoy, I believe, but I'd be too scared of sharp shooters to be FCA's stand-in! Yikes!

New video on HLN: Aerials of a woman looking like KC, in a white top and her long hair swinging in a pony tail, running from an SUV into a building. Can anyone elaborate? They're not doing a very good job of it on HLN.

Where?

They've been showing it on HLN. It was a video from last night at the airport. She gets out of a SUV and dashes across the parking lot, but it doesn't look like her to me. A little too panicked and out of control to be her from what I've seen of FCA.

ML said tonight that the A's new "foundation" (in support of Caylee's Laws everywhere) (WTF?????) will be up and running by the end of next week. so I will be buying mucho monopoly money on eBay. and then I will be sending frequent donations to the "foundation"

youngest grandkids are always winning tokens at a local arcade. will be donating those regularly as well

LEAVE IT ALONE ANTHONYS! We've done this in spite of you. It's our cause, not yours. Makes me sick. I hope the IRS is all over it.

navarrotells Joe Navarro

#CaseyAnthony is out and if that makes you queasy, here is why: psychologytoday.com/blog/spycatche…

http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog...ot-so-obvious-lessons-the-casey-anthony-trial

16 minutes ago

Joe Navarro is a former FBI Counterintelligence Agent and is the author of What Every Body is Saying. He is an expert on nonverbal communications and body language.

Thanks. Great article. Perhaps the jurors needed a witness like Joe Navarro on the stand..

New video on HLN: Aerials of a woman looking like KC, in a white top and her long hair swinging in a pony tail, running from an SUV into a building. Can anyone elaborate? They're not doing a very good job of it on HLN.

I've been trying to find a copy with no luck. Anyone?

They've been showing it on HLN. It was a video from last night at the airport. She gets out of a SUV and dashes across the parking lot, but it doesn't look like her to me. A little too panicked and out of control to be her from what I've seen of FCA.
and showing it, and showing it.....the same thing over and over and over. If they have nothing new to add, move on FGS! There has to be other news to report!

According to JVM (I know, right?) this media interview will have pictures taken by the murderer, as she will have her own camera. So, dreams do come true. The murderer always fancied herself a photographer. I'm sure she will get the credit in print for her pictures.
I think this could be People Mag. I don't read People Mag, but if you do can you let me know about who buys ads with them? Kraft, etc. I do not care. I will be sending boycott emails.

ETa: I believe they have already done two stories on this murderer, so my boycott is a little behind...

I've been trying to find a copy with no luck. Anyone?

Turn on HLN. They are showing it while looping thru all the video from the night...you are bound to catch it.

Seriously....WTH were those shoes she's wearing??? I know it's petty, but I want a close up of those shoes. Skinny jeans and tennis shoes...EVERYONE knows that's a fashion faux paux!!! LOL Why not just flip flops? I just don't get the tennis shoes. Maybe they thought she might need to run?

IMO, we should all boycott anything that makes this family rich off the murder of a PRECIOUS baby CAYLEE!
I will not buy or watch anything that profits this greedy family.
I want to help Caylee's law and other children BEFORE they die!
This is the most disgusting family in USA!
They really think they are above it all, better than us.
Laughing all the way to the bank.
I'll always believe that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members