2011.07.17 Casey Released From Jail

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I'm off to flip magazines, I mean to grocery shop :) so has anyone found out who was driving the car JB and FCA left in from the jail ?

I was at Target yesterday and was weirdly disappointed not to find a single mag cover with a picture of FCA on it. I really wanted to flip some mag covers. :crazy:

To Christians, that time is known as apocalypse and rapture. Until then, yes the bigger power owns us-unfortunately.

Something like the Devil has dominion over the Earth (for NOW) , and powers and principalities and such?

What did the O County cop say to KC that she replied thankyou to? Thanks for everything....good luck...

I really believe there is a bigger power at work here. First on the day she is found not guilty of murder Suburban Drive gets a tree struck by lightning then on the night of her release, well you get the point.

The jail
A tree

:twocents:

I wonder how Abercrombie and Fitch feel about her wearing one of her shirts for her exit. I recognize that Moose insignia from my teenager's wardrobe. From Target to Abercrombie already.

CA tried to choke the adult daughter that she enabled.
GA tried to choke the adult daughter he refused to question prior to her arrest. (in front of strangers no less)

Violence breeds violence
moo

In order to cope with a sociopath/psychopath/demon possessed, demands an extremely strong character and high mental and spiritual level

All things considered, CA and GA had been coping as well as could be expected for 20-something years in face of something they couldn't begin to comprehend. Most people can't comprehend it. Mental health professionals don't cope very well with it so they shuffle theories and administer drugs to make it go away

Seems it was only under extreme provocation that they finally snapped. But they didn't choke her to death and throw her in the boot of a car followed by the local trash site. So let's give them credit for that ...

I mean, which of us here could withstand the dual provocations of our elderly parents being robbed and our toddler grandchild being murdered ?

I think the person running with the ponytail flopping was a decoy. Why would she have her hair up, then pull it down into a ponytail? I think she's still in Orlando too. Hopefully there will be a sighting soon, so we will know for sure.

The plane that took off early in the morning for Ohio landed, I'm sure! Who got off the plane?

The plane to Ohio had nothing to do with FCA, unless JB convinced the passengers to act as a decoy. It was originally scheduled to leave at 10:00 and did not go until 1:00. There was good video of the folks boarding that plane7n and FCA was not among them. It was also well lit, so you could see pretty well.

The only other plane to leave was at 3:00. That plane was in a hangar. They filed a no tracking request. That was the hangar that we see a woman running to the hangar. It may have been FCA. That area was kept dark. The lights on the plane were not even turned on until it was taking off. That was also the plane that is owned by somebody in the same building as Macaluso.

I have no idea if she is still here or in parts unknown.

My point is that if you plan a decoy, you plan a decoy. You already know what Casey will be wearing when she exits the jail. That's part of the plan. Your decoy is ready with the same clothes, shoes and hairstyle.

If that running woman would have been dressed just like Casey almost the whole world would have said in unison, "There she goes!"

I think she was a decoy due to the simple fact that we saw her at all.

I wonder how Abercrombie and Fitch feel about her wearing one of her shirts for her exit. I recognize that Moose insignia from my teenager's wardrobe. From Target to Abercrombie already.

I thought it was a polo? my teens wear af too! Ill go back and look.

I thought it was a polo? my teens wear af too! Ill go back and look.

Maybe it was. I thought it was a Moose. Either way I can't imagine the maker would appreciate the "product placement"

1) The only financial support I would provide toward this woman (no longer saying her name) is to contribute to a fund for a permanent birth control.

2) Dorothy Sims didn't end up saying she would let her babysit. She just went around saying "you know, I liked her and came to trust her...<long awkward silence>...blah blah blah." When asked point blank by Joy Behar "do you believe that story?" (abuse/drowning, etc.), she never answered the question. She did not say yes. She fumbled around and essentially said "the defense didn't have to prove anything." I agree with other posters, she should not have done interviews; she provided no information whatsoever, either for or against the defense.

Preparing to watch World Cup final.
Abby W is our hometown girl.
:banane58::cheer::cheer::cheer::woot:

It's :hot: here and the elderly were advised to stay inside in AC.
:seeya:

What are we calling ICA now? FCA? What's that stand for? I will refrain from guessing as my guesses may be inappropriate ;)

What did the O County cop say to KC that she replied thankyou to? Thanks for everything....good luck...

More than likely she was thanking him for his safety. She may have been thanking that big ak47.

I think Cindy and George would be better off if they never had anything else to do with Casey. That's the only way they can have lives that are normal or close to normal. Everybody who knew Casey before Caylee's death has said that she is guilty of killing Caylee. I think Casey has been verbally abusing her parents for years--way before Caylee was born. Just listen to everyone who has been around the family since Caylee's death (Leonard Padilla, Tracy, etc.) Everyone in that family had to walk on eggshells when she was around.

Yep, when family has to walk on eggshells, they are terrified. She has a vicious temper...so they were always soothing her. One thing for sure she is not mature enough to live on her own. She adapts quickly to her surroundings and pulls comfort from them. She hates change.

The type of people that are helping her are not exactly the type I would want to get to know. They are suffering fools, FGS! They fell in line like sheep to slaughter.

Baez is lying when he says he is withdrawing...that is all for the media. He is hooked. They will clash over power and money eventually.

In my opinion, Casey Anthony has served her time for the crimes for which she was convicted. Like anyone else who has done that, she has earned and deserves a second chance and a fresh start at life. I don't know how she's going to manage that, given the level of hatred for her and the venom being spewed about her, but I hope she figures out a way.

Watching her release unfold over this weekend has been very telling. Reading the truly awful things that people are saying about her all over the internet showed the down side of human nature, but there was an amusing element to it, too. At one point she was apparently in at least 6 different states and Puerto Rico at the same time. :lol:

She sure has. But when we talk/write smack about her here, it's because we don't believe she should have been acquitted. A jury is not the be-all to end-all in this opinionated, free-thinking world. It's pretty normal, IMO, for people that believe she murdered her child to spew venom. I am proud that the majority of people choose to advocate for Caylee and shame, shun and denounce a murderer. Notice I did not write convicted murderer, because I don't really regard what that jury said, I made up my mind nearly three years ago and didn't need a jury, the state or anyone else to prove anything to me-the facts and the murderer spoke for them/herself, and told me all I needed to know.

As to breaking out the violin for her....my reponse is:
:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

'Round here, it's known as MOO. And I appreciate yours, just happen to majorly disagree.

Even if she had not killed Caylee, she never earned a thing in her life. Like you, I do believe that what people have to say and write about KC is very telling-And I am glad to know that Americans still despise when murderers are set free. Makes me happy to know we are not that far in the dumper.

I want someone to track down DCS's children and ask them if they would hire FCA to babysit for them. That would be rich!

I just thought of something, did Mr. H B wife have a baby recently, his wife should be asked if she would hire Casey as the Nanny for the new little one!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stoptti