2011.07.17 Casey Released From Jail

Status
Not open for further replies.
This guy does not have 5 million bucks. He graduated from HS in '09 and went straight into the Army. He came home wounded last year. Since when does he have a chance to make a fortune to pay for this interview?

Google him. There are tweets of his begging celebrities to 'follow' him on Twitter. This is not real.

An IMAGINARY offer. How appropriate. :giggle:

Am I blind? Because I see nothing about Tim Gunn on Matt Morgan nor Vinnie's Twitter.

Poor Tim Gunn has been dragged into this and probably has no clue this is even being said.

I wonder if the volunteers are any of the team? Just citizens? If private citizens I hope they know she is a convicted felon, she is "unstable right now" and is not necessarily safe to have around. Also, I hope they have some very strict rules that make KC blow and then she is on her way back to JB's office with no where else to go. I worry about the kind hearted, positive thinking citizen offers. Couldn't anyone that hooked her up with one of those offers be held liable if KC harms them in some way? Her attorneys keep saying she is not okay right now.

*Sorry if this was already said*

I sure hope that none of these "volunteers" have children:pullhair:

Indeed he does, TimGunnOfficial, as a matter of fact! :crazy:

It is not a verified account and he hasn't tweeted since 2009, so I wouldn't put too much stock in it.

Mason wouldn’t confirm that Anthony boarded a plane, but said her life would be difficult for a long time. Mason said “volunteers” are funding her new life and she has security. Curry asked if Mason could understand the public’s anger over the acquittal. “There’s people that are going to be to upset based a lot on their ignorance or intolerance,” Mason said. “The lynch mob mentality — that will subside.”

The signal subsided at that moment, and the screen went black. And that was the end of the interview.

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/en...ny-what-knocked-cheney-mason-off-the-air.html

Volunteers are funding her new life? This girl never has to pay for anything does she??:mad:

BBM. If only I were so wise and tolerant as CM, I would never become upset and I wouldn't be part of this lynch mob right now.

What's that you say? I'm not part of a lynch mob? Reasonable, well-informed people can be upset?

Nah! :crazy:

Am I disturbed??

Here I am watching these threads and for what? Am I hoping there will be a sighting of FCA? Am I waiting on the news that Karma has caught up with her?

I just don't know why I am still obsessed with this because I honestly do not want to see her face unless it is a new mug shot. I do not want to read anything she or her parents have to put out there...I've heard all the lies I can stand.

I don't worry about her well being now that she's free. I'm actually curious as to what fate has planned for her. It's maddening to me that I just can't walk away.

I disagree. Duct tape across a child's mouth and nose along with the mother hiding the child's body in the woods, hiding out and lying for 31 days about where the child is, partying like there's no tomorrow and falsely accusing an imaginary person of kidnapping the child are all evidence of murder by the mother.

There is no evidence that Caylee drowned and there was no testimony presented to show that she drowned. Baez's statement should not have been considered by the jury and if any of the jurors did consider it, they violated the rules. Putting that aside, consider Dr. G's testimony that 100% of times when a child drowns, 911 is called. No one hides a child's body to cover up an accident. No one covers up an accident by making it look like murder. It's simple common sense.

It was, IMO, proven that the stain in the trunk was decomp. The chemical in the stain were 'consistent' with decomp which, in science, is as definite as you get. It's like with paternity tests when the results show 99.9% that someone is the father. Nothing is ever 100%.

Seriously, what are the chances that a stain consistent with decomposition would somehow appear in the trunk of a woman's car at the same time that her child goes missing and is later found dead in the woods and that it would be an innocent coincidence. How would a person accidentally create a stain with chemicals consistent with human decomp?

BBM

I agree with your post...........BUT I'm 100% sure FCA was involved in Caylee's disappearance and her being thrown in the swamp like a bag of garbage!!

This guy does not have 5 million bucks. He graduated from HS in '09 and went straight into the Army. He came home wounded last year. Since when does he have a chance to make a fortune to pay for this interview?

Google him. There are tweets of his begging celebrities to 'follow' him on Twitter. This is not real.

Thanks, I hadn't seen this when I posted. LOL, queue the circus music.

HLN says they do NOT know where she is!

Who said they said she was in Arizona?

Am I disturbed??

Here I am watching these threads and for what? Am I hoping there will be a sighting of FCA? Am I waiting on the news that Karma has caught up with her?

I just don't know why I am still obsessed with this because I honestly do not want to see her face unless it is a new mug shot. I do not want to read anything she or her parents have to put out there...I've heard all the lies I can stand.

I don't worry about her well being now that she's free. I'm actually curious as to what fate has planned for her. It's maddening to me that I just can't walk away.

Same here!
Leonard Padilla just said to turn on the news? He had it on twitter so I came here first because I am not near a tv. Maybe he is just on tv?
Says tune in to kcra tv, must be local there

OH NOOOOOO!!! Please tell me this is just a rumor!!!!! My hubby and I are going up there for a few days to get out of this heat :-( WELL, I'm really bummed now!!!!!!!!!!

OT, grammie where do you live that you go to AZ to get out of the heat??

This jury couldn't comprehend that she killed Caylee so that she could live the life of partying that she wanted, I hope they are watching HLN. A teen killed his parents and locked the bedroom door and then had a big party. WTH is wrong with people? Since when is partying this important?

This jury couldn't comprehend that she killed Caylee so that she could live the life of partying that she wanted, I hope they are watching HLN. A teen killed his parents and locked the bedroom door and then had a big party. WTH is wrong with people? Since when is partying this important?

One night out of 31 were there pictures of Casey partying. Had the State had 31 straight days, they probably could have maybe had a motive. That kid really killed his parents to party it seems. Two different things.

MattMorganESQ Matt Morgan
@
@FayeHamilton1 Still in FL. In FL. We believe she is within 15 miles from an aviation center. We are guarding specifics until fully verified

I just saw that !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member