2011.07.17 Casey Released From Jail

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is not a verified account and he hasn't tweeted since 2009, so I wouldn't put too much stock in it.

Yeah, I saw that-- but, 10,000+ following. However, I tweeted BravoAndy, the producer, just to be sure.

HLN says they do NOT know where she is!

Who said they said she was in Arizona?

These rumors and the fact that WS is letting people post these rumors without links has gotten way out of hand.

Same here!
Leonard Padilla just said to turn on the news? He had it on twitter so I came here first because I am not near a tv. Maybe he is just on tv?
Says tune in to kcra tv, must be local there

I turned on HLN to see if there was anything LP related, nothing yet! He is a media wh*** so I'm not sure he would have much of value to contribute but who nows.

I don't care where Casey is or where she goes. I don't even mind if she comes to where I live. I don't understand what the big deal is, personally. I don't have a clue who most of the people living on my street now are. JMO

Well according to Cheney Mason, 2/3 of Americans are ignorant and intolerant (meaning those who have a hard time agreeing with the acquittal )..

Hey, "volunteers"! :seeya: Can you fund me too? I'm a law-abiding single mom struggling to raise two young kids and get on my feet while desperately seeking a job in this awful economy. And I didn't kill anyone!!

It depends, are you a chemist?

I turned on HLN to see if there was anything LP related, nothing yet! He is a media wh*** so I'm not sure he would have much of value to contribute but who nows.

I'm still so happy I don't have cable at work or home.

LP has nothing of any value to say, neither does anyone else in the case at this point. I have only heard some unusual twistings of the Constitution and some basic common sense facts. IMO, it's over, nothing else to be said from the DT, the jurors, or ever from KC. She had her chance in Court, didn't do it, rightfully so. There is nothing left but media whoring now.

HLN says they do NOT know where she is!

Who said they said she was in Arizona?

I copied and reposted from another message board. My mistake if it is not accurate. This has become a Where's Waldo of sorts IMO.

Same here!
Leonard Padilla just said to turn on the news? He had it on twitter so I came here first because I am not near a tv. Maybe he is just on tv?
Says tune in to kcra tv, must be local there

Maybe it has to do with the non-profit organization purchasing the land where little Caylee was found with the intent of turning it into a walking trail. LP at one time announced that he was buy the land to turn it into a playground. Of course he never actually did it.

I still like him, I may be one of the few though lol
He is just entertaining to me

Well according to Cheney Mason, 2/3 of Americans are ignorant and intolerant (meaning those who have a hard time agreeing with the acquittal )..

Well, this is still the U S of A and he has a right to his opinion. And I have the right to agree or disagree with it. And so it goes.

IF it is true that volunteers are offering housing, services, and other benefits for Casey Anthony, those benefits are akin to money and the IRS will want this "financial benefit" fully reported and taxes paid.

Just like the poor guy who caught and gave back Derek Jeter's 3000 home run baseball, the IRS has its big paw out for taxes on the benefits he received (luxury seats, memorabilia, other privileges).

Actually, the housing and services, etc might likely be considered gifts to Casey and not taxable to her as long as they weren't given in exchange for her services, performances or goods, such as interviews, photos, etc. One can gift an individual $13,000 or less each year without having to file a gift tax return. Over that amount, the giver of the gift (not the receiver) must file a return. There are special rules that much more stringently limit gifts that businesses can give to their customers or others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa