2011.07.17 Casey Released From Jail

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could be alive, not would be. You can not predict what would have happened had Caylee been given to another family.

Well, It could not have been any worse then what did happen to Caylee while with the A's :-(

Pinellas woman regrets serving on Anthony jury

http://www2.tbo.com/news/breaking-n...an-regrets-serving-on-anthony-jury-ar-244721/

Her boyfriend kicked her out the day after the verdict. Swarms of media have tried to get interviews with her. There has been nationwide scorn for the 12-member jury panel that cleared Anthony of first-degree murder and other felony charges in the death of her 2-year-old daughter, Caylee.

"I don't think you should have to talk about it," she says. "It wasn't my idea. It certainly wasn't what I wanted. I just wanted my freedom. If that is what I had to do, so be it."

OMG....is she talking about voting "not Guilty".......she had to do it, for her freedom.........WTH.......what about freedom and justice for Caylee...

and we have people telling us we have no right to be upset because justice was served........No it wasn't; they couldn't even take the time to review and discuss the case/evidence.......

I am so appalled and upset......Caylee never got a fair trial with this jury

can't someone sue them for their verdict and they things they have said afterwards..........

this is so heartbreaking...........:banghead::banghead: :maddening:

oooh, true!! and he wasnt accepted to the bar for years & years because of his "moral bankruptcy"! good point! FCA is in like flynn!!
Billy Flynn in the movie "Chicago" that is! Razzle Dazzle 'em with BS!

http://www2.tbo.com/news/breaking-n...an-regrets-serving-on-anthony-jury-ar-244721/

Her boyfriend kicked her out the day after the verdict. Swarms of media have tried to get interviews with her. There has been nationwide scorn for the 12-member jury panel that cleared Anthony of first-degree murder and other felony charges in the death of her 2-year-old daughter, Caylee.

BBM: Sounds like he deliberated on it at least twelve hours. She has to respect his verdict. :innocent:

Ok, does everyone realize Jose Baez was a high school drop out, and earned his GED, before going on to become the attorney he is now?

I believe JB was a high school (9th grade) drop out before going on to be the attorney he is now. Yeah I believe it, and it shows, soooo?????

Good Lord! This article is just filled with delicious tidbits.

"Reporters were at her house before she even arrived home from Orlando after the six-week trial. The same was true at her mother's residence."

"I was pretty much forced to talk," she says of an interview she gave to ABC News..."

"I don't think you should have to talk about it," she says. "It wasn't my idea."

WTH?! Gee... I wonder how they got her information? They didn't get anyone else's that didn't want to be contacted. I guess they held her down and forced her talk to them AFTER she and her family were treated to an all expense trip to Disney.

Poor little put upon dear. She was the first one out there shooting off her cocky mouth all confident in her decision and now she doesn't like the blowback she's getting. Too damn bad!

Unbelieveable. Grrrr....

I saw George bought a skill saw at the Depot, I bet his summer project will be to build a deck around the killing pool. I would still love to dig up the A's backyard. Something is burried back there I can feel it.

Good Lord! This article is just filled with delicious tidbits.

"Reporters were at her house before she even arrived home from Orlando after the six-week trial. The same was true at her mother's residence."

"I was pretty much forced to talk," she says of an interview she gave to ABC News..."

"I don't think you should have to talk about it," she says. "It wasn't my idea."

WTH?! Gee... I wonder how they got her information? They didn't get anyone else's that didn't want to be contacted. I guess they held her down and forced her talk to them AFTER she and her family were treated to an all expense trip to Disney.

Poor little put upon dear. She was the first one out there shooting off her cocky mouth all confident in her decision and now she doesn't like the blowback she's getting. Too damn bad!

Unbelieveable. Grrrr....

BBM

Thanks for pointing that out, it totally went by me. Sounds like someone has a problem with the truth to me.

"I don't think you should have to talk about it," she says. "It wasn't my idea. It certainly wasn't what I wanted. I just wanted my freedom. If that is what I had to do, so be it."

OMG....is she talking about voting "not Guilty".......she had to do it, for her freedom.........WTH.......what about freedom and justice for Caylee...

and we have people telling us we have no right to be upset because justice was served........No it wasn't; they couldn't even take the time to review and discuss the case/evidence.......

can't someone sue them for their verdict and they things they have said afterwards..........

Actually, she is referring to being "forced" to do interviews after the verdict. But it's interesting to read into it that she may really be speaking of her decision as a juror.

BBM: Sounds like he deliberated on it at least twelve hours. She has to respect his verdict. :innocent:

Although, I suspect the breakup had more to do with the six weeks she was sequestered than the verdict.

I don't quite get your intense interest in what MM is or isn't tweeting. Why does it matter to you? Unless you're his supervisor, he doesn't need to account for his time or what he does to you or anyone else. If it bothers you so, don't read it. See how easy that is? :)

I'll play, I don't quite your intense interest in my posting some of his tweets.

I like the guy and think he's funny. He's sweet but considering he is representing ZG against Casey the tweets about her are unprofessional. At least Jose isn't the lawyer here, he would try and read them in court.

It doesn't bother me at all. I just would hope his dad or someone talks to him. I'm happy when lawyers tweet "real" things or their opinions but Matt is representing as a Member of Morgan and Morgan. I might pause if my future attorney was tweeting calling his mom "hot".

please someone tell me this is not true..

If you haven't already I suggest reading the post on the HinkyMeter. While I don't think it was exculpatory the a way of XICA not causing Caylee's death, I do think pursuing the chloroform angle was weak, based upon what was presented at trial. The key evidence for me was the smell of decomposition in her car, her behavior in the month until CA caught up with her, the duct tape, the place and the manner in which Caylee was disposed of. I did not expect a 1st degree conviction, (especially with the make up of the jury). I did expect a conviction of one of the lesser charges. The acquittal on all charges related to Caylee's death stunned me, and it still does.

Now that's funny! Thanks for the laugh, I needed it. :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

You would think so, does anyone know for sure? :websleuther:

I saw a live aerial shot of the Anthony house about an hour after the verdict was announced on July 5th. The entire backyard was visible; both the pool and the playhouse were still there. Seeing the playhouse sent a cold chill down my spine.

The pool has no such effect on me, as I know with all certainty that it was not the instrument of death. But to see the playhouse that GA so lovingly set up for Caylee, and knowing how many hours she played there, was saddening.

I get it! :doh:What she wanted was her freedom to celebrate the 4th of July at DisneyWorld-one of our inalienable rights from the Constitution!!!:banghead::banghead::banghead: Too bad Caylee never got to see Disney World or Universal Studios and never will have the opportunity to breathe ever again!!!:behindbar:behindbar:behindbar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
imaguppynotashark