2011.07.22 George & Cindy Board Private Jet for Nassau Vacation

Status
Not open for further replies.
We don't know who paid for the vacation. We know their mouthpiece protects them completely...and gets money to do it. Has anyone ever stopped to think why the mother, father and brother of a murderer needs a full time family attorney on hand? And who pays for that? Don't you think all this is possible by the gullible people that conitinue to support a family who is capable of supporting themselves? They have never helped one person. They bought a boat in the name of Caylee for missing children. It is really a bass fishing boat with sonar radar for fish.

Yet, people wonder why some of us are furious? The anthonys blatantly stick in people's faces their total disregard for peoples caring, time, effort to find Caylee. They continue to accept money in Caylee's name and improve their lifestyle with it. Many here have invested three years in this case and are very aware of what these people have done. None of it has measured up to what real grieving families do. They are a fraud.

I have a couple of thoughts - I'm not bugged by the trip at all....I am bugged by the inability to just go quietly. We used to take limos to the airport - for longer trips it made $$ sense. Long-term parking etc always ended up balancing out the cost of limo ride and the convenience made it worth it big time. The one thing I keep thinking about is Anna Nicole Smith's hiding out in the Bahamas....wonder if they are planning on hanging out there for a time to avoid actions here like she did. I think it was made pretty obvious given CA's non-stop writing that a book has been shopped and is in the works.

This 'book' has been in the works from day 1. Remember how the A's had to get special permission to sit in the courtroom because they were witnesses? Yes, because CA was taking note and putting her spin into her book from the very beginning. What a sucker was I? Thinking she was a heartbroken grandmother on the stand. :sick:

One thing is for sure,the A's are not spending any money for a good PR person.

no, i did not. but i have heard all of those things. it still does not jusify the seething hatred i have seen in this thread. imo. i cannot concede judging someone i have seen only through a narrow lense. this is all i am going to say on this subject because i do know that nothing i say will make a difference.

See, that's the thing. The Anthonys have kept a wide angle lens on themselves from the very beginning. They did this themselves. They sought it out. Perhaps if they had laid low, kept their mouths shut and behaved in a respectable manner there wouldn't be such public outrage.

And once again, how did the media just happen to be there? tia

That looked like photos taken on a cellphone, not a TV photographer. If I were at that airport I would have taken them too. I bet all the employees of private airports in Fla will be watching for any of the A's - there's no law against taking photos...

So let me see if I have this right...no one will hire them...but they'll give them free trips?! Why doesn't this guy just give them jobs? FPS

Because he might be crazy enough to take them on vacation but not nuts enough to have them around 24/7 or close to the bank accounts. :great:

One thing is for sure,the A's are not spending any money for a good PR person.

They had one but fired him when they found he was taking a cut of their media fees.... L Garrison.

Wow, that plane looks like the same one owned by Skyview Aviation in 2008. The owner of Skyview was Peter Benevides, the same guy who, in July 2008, put up the $100,000 reward for an alive Caylee and offered the car for a fundraising raffle that never materialized.

http://ww1.prweb.com/prfiles/2008/08/26/440044/flyskview.jpg

Lots of action with PB after 2008 involving money, money, money.

http://www.heraldnews.com/news/loca...e-station-buyer-jailed-as-building-sits-empty

How do these people do it!!?
You have read my mind.

I don't begrudge the Anthony's a vacation either, and don't care very much where the money came from. It's none of my business. I seriously doubt they called the media to watch them drive away in a limo, either. Nothing these people do won't be followed, photographed and speculated upon by the media. There are too many hands out for a few $20's for there to be any secrets.

The Anthony's are people, too. They are imperfect and brought so much of this upon themselves, and will continue to do so. It is just their character.

Still, what they have gone through is something the rest of us cannot fathom, and I think folks forget that. We think we "know" how we'd behave under similar circumstances. "We" haven't had the bad luck to GO THROUGH anything even close. I think many folks are overconfident in themselves, mainly because their lives have been relatively good, and free from the grand scale of tragedy and public humiliation the Anthony's have endured. This isn't bad, it's just human, we don't know what we haven't experienced.

I mean -- what type of creatures don't even bury their dead ?
Neanderthals buried their dead with respect, with grave goods, with flowers

Primates and even bovines grieve

Dogs, being of the more highly evolved creatures, will remain and starve by the side of their dead humans

Yet here we have a spectacle whereby an entire family seeks to profit from their unburied dead

Quite the spectacle. Quite the disgusting, sub-human spectacle

MY BOLD

Cremation is considered an acceptable final disposition of earthly remains by all major religions. Some may choose to inter the cremains, but others instead spread the ashes somewhere, or keep them at home in an urn.

And once again, how did the media just happen to be there? tia

True! Unless they have a "tail" on the As for reporting purposes just for this reason.. to get a story like this ~OR~ this so called "friend" let the media know ~OR~ the A's are so arrogant and self righteous, THEY let the media know to rub it in all our faces.
Take your pic :)

I have been a poster here long enough to know that when Posters start bashing other posters for their OPINIONS ,chaos ensues.

Please everyone,give the mods a break. This is about discussing the Anthony's vacation not each others' posts .

Threads get shut down and posters get TO's when it gets personal.

I don't begrudge the Anthony's a vacation either, and don't care very much where the money came from. It's none of my business. I seriously doubt they called the media to watch them drive away in a limo, either. Nothing these people do won't be followed, photographed and speculated upon by the media. There are too many hands out for a few $20's for there to be any secrets.

The Anthony's are people, too. They are imperfect and brought so much of this upon themselves, and will continue to do so. It is just their character.

Still, what they have gone through is something the rest of us cannot fathom, and I think folks forget that. We think we "know" how we'd behave under similar circumstances. "We" haven't had the bad luck to GO THROUGH anything even close. I think many folks are overconfident in themselves, mainly because their lives have been relatively good, and free from the grand scale of tragedy and public humiliation the Anthony's have endured. This isn't bad, it's just human, we don't know what we haven't experienced.

Whilst I agree with much of what you say

I find I must take exception to the word 'human' to describe the Ants

Jeez Loueeeeze. And that is for a t-shirt. It is amazing.

It would be very easy to duplicate such a shirt and that never was part of the Caylee search. Most Ebay bidders are not stupid.

MY BOLD

Cremation is considered an acceptable final disposition of earthly remains by all major religions. Some may choose to inter the cremains, but others instead spread the ashes somewhere, or keep them at home in an urn.

:gthanks:

Maybe the A's are thinking of looking at property in the Bahamas. I don't understand why ML even mentioned they weren't leaving Orlando. If they received money from a book deal it may be what they need to do. I don't know how they can drive down that street onto Suburban and not cry. So the trip could be to look at real estate. If you want to get away from it all, that's the place to do it. Some developments offer free trips. It doesn't hurt to look and you get a free vacation out of it.

And if they are looking the book is already a done deal. jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member